PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My forces are not present more

Dzhenni
08.11.2004, 03:59
People how to struggle with a vegeto-vascular dystonia and predilection of vessels to spastic strictures? Very much the head - from change of weather, from closeness when strongly I am nervous when I get tired often hurts. If some reasons will converge at once, I can crash down in a syncope. Since morning rustles in ears, delicacy, a head bad and any strained or intense, hours up to 10 I on what not the capable person, go as zombi. Pressure on a life little bit lowered. Doctors joyfully speak all, that no trouble, half to people it or this suffers (as though to me from it or this easier), and advise less to be nervous and get tired (valuable advice or council).

Whether there are any medicines? Citramonum well helps or assists me from a headache, but a strain, a sonitus and the general or common nasty thing of a status does not remove or take out.

cat-woman
19.11.2004, 03:59
The sonitus can be from the lowered pressure. Try to drink a calyx or calicle of coffee in the morning and to attempt, instead of to fast.

Dzhenni
28.11.2004, 21:36
The Sonitus can be from the lowered pressure. Try to drink a calyx or calicle of coffee in the morning and to attempt, instead of to fast.

Yes I it or him and so in litres I drink... The stomach already hurts From coffee I though zombi, and without it or him simply I sleep on the move up to poludnja.

Kuzja
04.12.2004, 11:01
Very much I recommend to address to production of corporation Tjanshi. Results shaking or amazing;tremendous. Itself has coped with such illness for 2 weeks.

The visitor
15.12.2004, 05:10
Very much I recommend to address to production of corporation Tjanshi. Results shaking or amazing;tremendous. Itself has coped with such illness for 2 weeks.

Zljuchka
16.12.2004, 08:05
Hold a paw, the sister by misfortune.

On idea, vessels need to be strengthened. Contrast spongings down for example... I in the mornings holodnenkoj vodichkoj am wiped off.

Helps or Assists. Has still adjusted a regimen: to go to bed I try at a time that does not happen, to wake up too, even in target especially I am not fallen asleep, if very much it would be desirable to sleep, I arrange to myself a siesta. Coffee I grow old to not abuse, whatever one may do is an artificial stimulation.

That else? Vitaminki everyones, eleuterokok a saw.

Try next morning anything important to not plan that job did not suffer.

MK
18.12.2004, 15:08
And I am am helped or assisted by strong sweet tea with a lemon + a dream.

Arm or Hand and removes or takes out low pressure!!!

At me in family all such (my mum + the husband + the son)!!!

Dzhenni
24.12.2004, 09:12

Well, methods at all similar, I too try to hold a regimen and other... Unfortunately, not always it turns out. Sometimes this rubbish rolls during the most improper time when it is necessary to be in the form of, well to think. At us with the chief tragical incompatibility, he the lark also adores any important issues to plan for early morning Eleutrokok it would be necessary to try or taste, the good idea, he in fact toning up or tonic, can and will help or assist.. And here this Tjanshi is that such?

Niki
12.01.2005, 20:13
People how to struggle with a vegeto-vascular dystonia and predilection of vessels to spastic strictures? Very much the head - from change of weather, from closeness when strongly I am nervous when I get tired often hurts. If some reasons will converge at once, I can crash down in a syncope. Since morning rustles in ears, delicacy, a head bad and any strained or intense, hours up to 10 I on what not the capable person, go as zombi. Pressure on a life little bit lowered. Doctors joyfully speak all, that no trouble, half to people it or this suffers (as though to me from it or this easier), and advise less to be nervous and get tired (valuable advice or council).

Whether there are any medicines? Citramonum well helps or assists me from a headache, but a strain, a sonitus and the general or common nasty thing of a status does not remove or take out.

Very much I understand you because I suffer the same. Earlier to this all and the thrush was added, but now like has stopped.

I am am helped or assisted by a bathroom with lavandovym butter or oil. When I was in Crimea has bought or purchased to itself a saccule with a lavender. Now he lays at me under a pillow, and if attacks not strongly frequent I put it or him in a case with bed-clothes and then aroma and action of a lavender on all room. Try or taste. Can also to you will help or assist?

_
17.01.2005, 23:22
Oh, these days in Moscow in general a pipe: in the morning the sun - in the evening a rain, any life

Symptomatic (however. The medical effect too is) tablets for vessels - such where the endurance or quotation konskogo a chestnut contains, for example, Escuzanum. The truth, I for legs or foots accepted, but to try or taste it is possible.

The visitor
28.01.2005, 10:30
Citramonum to you cannot be drunk, especially if the head hurts often (I so have understood), therefore as kidneys plant or put, can earn a nephritis (Phenacetinum which contains in Citramonum can cause or call collateral efekty). And still Citramonum contains a coffeine, and at the termination or discontinuance of reception of a coffeine (if you periodically used it or him, the organism gets used) the sign of refusal of a coffeine - a headache so the vicious circle turns out is observed: take a tablet from a headache, and at refusal of tablets again a headache (already as a sign of refusal of a coffeine). At us in its or his country have forbidden.

NataliS
11.02.2005, 09:00

And I to you shall press the third arm or hand

At me she still - nejrososudistaja a dystonia, during attacks except for delicacy also air as-as if does not suffice also feeling of alarm appears.

What to me advised good frach- for ukperlenija vessels? ginko-i??ia. Different firms under the different name let out or release. I remember in Russia "Memoplant" - one of names. But operating or working substance the same - Ginko Biloba. This tree grows, apparently, in southern America. And tablets inherently is the cortex of this tree processed. Here they fine strengthen vessels. 20 days - on 1 tablet in the morning and in the evening, then 10 days of a break.

Basically this preparation in itself jabljaersja a biostimulator, that type eleuterokokka. So only advantage or benefit for an organism.

Dzhenni
12.02.2005, 14:24
All pasib big, has already written down to itself all in knizhechku. With an extract of a chestnut I smeared legs or foots ointment, helped or assisted from veins, but did not know that tablets too are. And ginko at me it is simple under a balcony grows in a natural kind. Nashkrjabat, whether that cortexes from it or him

Be not ill or sick all! The boom to struggle.

_
13.02.2005, 19:23

And I to you shall press the third arm or hand

At me she still - nejrososudistaja a dystonia, during attacks except for delicacy also air as-as if does not suffice also feeling of alarm appears.

What to me advised good frach- for ukperlenija vessels? ginko-i??ia. Different firms under the different name let out or release. I remember in Russia "Memoplant" - one of names. But operating or working substance the same - Ginko Biloba. This tree grows, apparently, in southern America. And tablets inherently is the cortex of this tree processed. Here they fine strengthen vessels. 20 days - on 1 tablet in the morning and in the evening, then 10 days of a break.

Basically this preparation in itself jabljaersja a biostimulator, that type eleuterokokka. So only advantage or benefit for an organism.

Has consulted to the doctor about Ginko Biloba. He special has not expressed enthusiasm, but grit. To try or taste it is possible, as responses are good. But the medicine in Russia is not tested. It has confused me, it is necessary to tell or say

osero
06.06.2005, 22:10
When to me was so badly, I drank Memoplant, or Bilobin (its or his substitute), and now nevropatolg have written out Vazobral, too anything