PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Delicate question about OK...

Praskov_ya
14.11.2004, 01:04
Prompt, who knows!!!

I have started to drink OK JArinu, but in 2 weeks I go to holiday so just there I will be found with critical days.

What to do or make:

1) to continue to drink the second packing, but I am afraid there will be a botched work, or

2) to have a drink 10 days, then to make a break of 7 days, and then new packing as it is usual.

I was already exhausted to think.

Thanks in advance.

natus
22.11.2004, 10:58
Drink the first packing, and then at once begin the second. Then nothing will begin.

Galink
23.11.2004, 18:37
I support or maintain.

Right after the terminations or endings of this packing begin following, drink or entirely, or a part (until when monthly will not stir or prevent), and do or make a break as always.

Fefekt identical, do not experience

If will drink not all packing that then there will be tablets for one more (or two) peredvigov

Success!

nush
08.12.2004, 20:30
Drink the first packing, and then at once begin the second. Then nothing will begin.

Only here to abuse such method it is not necessary. On time-two, and the most critical of time so to make it is possible. And here to enter it into system, what hardly-that not on you to swallow of packs successively without interruption it is not necessary. Hormones, whether know....

domovenok Kuzja
20.12.2004, 03:24
And I here never understood in what as a matter of fact a problem? Has inserted to itself a wad and has gone. And in the sea it is possible to bathe without problems.

And to play hormonal tablets I did not become. Even because of an once. He is not necessary that.

Buttercup
31.12.2004, 15:38
And I here never understood in what as a matter of fact a problem? Has inserted to itself a wad and has gone. And in the sea it is possible to bathe without problems.

And to play hormonal tablets I did not become. Even because of an once. He is not necessary that.

I so did or made, and problems never was. Wads for men an extreme case to bathe with them precisely not I shall, and in general a full dyscomfort.

Aquarelle
06.01.2005, 16:21
I so did or made only once, for the second day monthly one very important day for me should drop out, I have begun following packing right after the terminations or endings previous, and monthly have not gone or do not send, a dyscomfort any did not feel, and so experienced that will not work, to admit or allow monthly in that put I could not in any way... But I too am assured that so it is possible to do or make only in the extremest cases, to not abuse at all, for the first time I it have made two a year back - now here too I shall go to holiday in September, and there just on a calendar should find monthly - this time absolutely there it is not necessary to me - I shall be nachinat; new packing without interruption, and che to do or make, I to suffer or bear wads hate.

BonPari
13.01.2005, 21:31

I support or maintain on all of 100 %

For me these days never were a problem: a wad otlinaja proceeds at present!!!

And because of any problems still to excruciate an organism - on fik, on fik...

natus
18.01.2005, 18:10
It is absolutely not dangerous. It is possible to drink successively two packings and to do or make so some times in a year as to you it is convenient. Any hormonal failures will not be, if the COOK to you are not counter-indicative initially. And if so be afraid, ask the gynecologist. Or prochtite, at last, the instruction to tablets

skarlet
19.01.2005, 15:21
I would start to drink the second packing and would stop to drink, if still even there would be tablets in day of flying away home

By the way speaking, recently I and have made!

natus
06.02.2005, 08:04
I would start to drink the second packing and would stop to drink, if still even there would be tablets in day of flying away home

By the way speaking, recently I and have made!

I do not see in it or this any sense

The visitor
04.03.2005, 20:27
All thanks for advice or councils!!!

Man ka
26.03.2005, 02:34
It is absolutely not dangerous. It is possible to drink successively two packings and to do or make so some times in a year as to you it is convenient. Any hormonal failures will not be, if the COOK to you are not counter-indicative initially. And if so be afraid, ask the gynecologist. Or prochtite, at last, the instruction to tablets

Each organism reacts individually. At me the girlfriend drank tablets some years, has then decided "to facilitate" to itself a life on a trip on the south, having begun or started the second packing right after the first. So it or her in the middle of the second pack from legs or foots up to a head covered with an eruption as at monthly it happens on the face and a back.

Personally I after that ten times shall think, cost or stand so "to decorate" instead of having small problems couple of days. In fact at reception of tablets monthly less morbid and less long.

Dafka
06.06.2005, 18:12
I here so have once made, that on rest monthly have not got. All under the instruction. Monthly have not stopped... Only completely not strong were. A saw three-. Here such chicken-feed. Till now to me it is not clear, why has not worked..