PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the Woman-doctor: erosion

a
26.09.2004, 18:33
Hello, the dear Woman-doctor!

The gynecologist has found out erosion. Have made a smear on AK. Has told or said, that there are little changes (something connected with herpes). Has told or said, that it is necessary to hand over the analysis on herpes and VPCH.

She has calmed me and has told or said, that while it's OK. Erosion we shall treat necessarily, but all the same tell or say, please, what is it can be for changes?

Thanks!

The visitor
09.10.2004, 23:55
You gave birth or travailled???

The woman-doctor
25.10.2004, 04:02
Hello.

I do not know, what exactly was meant by yours the doctor.. It is complex or difficult to me to tell or say. To guess it is possible as much as necessary. Perhaps, conversation goes about a metaplasia.

It is necessary to make a colposcopy - it will be visible, whether erosion there.. Or a virus.. And to hand over the analysis. Then it will be possible to speak more precisely..

I - levanna
30.10.2004, 12:31
At once I am sorry, that has used an another's subject (the cannot open since it is impossible to be registered)

The doctor has diagnosed me - erosion. Has sent on analyses which have revealed at me a clamidiosis I already read, what is it very problem infection. The situation becomes complicated that to me it is necessary to cure all since I pass or take place the commission in 2 week term

My question here in what:

Tell or Say to me, the dear woman-doctor, What treatment now should be??? Than and how to treat?

The woman-doctor
06.11.2004, 12:44
Hello.

First, peresdajte the analysis on a chlamydia in other place. If will prove to be true, the doctor will appoint or nominate treatment by antibiotics. And to be treated with the partner.

The visitor
10.11.2004, 00:09
Prompt please. And whether it is possible to put with erosion a spiral to the girl not given birth or not travailled and not done or made abortion???

I - levanna
19.11.2004, 18:26
To be treated with the partner.

Thanks for the answer!!!

Tell or Say, and in treatment what sequence? First a virus - then erosion, or on the contrary? I should get rid of erosion more likely!

The woman-doctor
09.12.2004, 05:24
Prompt please. And whether it is possible to put with erosion a spiral to the girl not given birth or not travailled and not done or made abortion???

Erosion does not stir or prevent a spiral, and here not given birth or not travailled better a spiral to not use

The woman-doctor
24.12.2004, 04:19
To be treated with the partner.

Thanks for the answer!!!

Tell or Say, and in treatment what sequence? First a virus - then erosion, or on the contrary? I should get rid of erosion more likely!

First chlamydias, then erosion..

I - levanna
25.12.2004, 00:43
The woman-doctor, thanks for answers!

But it has appeared, that I was mistaken. Yesterday descended or went to the doctor with the analyses. There was that at me not a clamidiosis, and a mycoplasmosis!!!

Thanks God.

This virus less serious????

I only shall not understand, the doctor have told or said what to be treated with the partner. It turns out I it or him has infected???

And in fact he did not hand over analyses, can at it or him there is nothing.

And more she has appointed or nominated to me treatment..... These medicines cost or stand beshennye money

Timiralitu
10.01.2005, 04:21
The Woman-doctor, thanks for answers!

But it has appeared, that I was mistaken. Yesterday descended or went to the doctor with the analyses. There was that at me not a clamidiosis, and a mycoplasmosis!!!

Thanks God.

I only shall not understand, the doctor have told or said what to be treated with the partner. It turns out I it or him has infected???

And more she has appointed or nominated to me treatment..... These medicines cost or stand beshennye money

My child a mycoplasma - such hren disgusting!

From what you have solved, what is it better.

The march to be treated, with the guy, and as soon as possible if value health

I - levanna
10.01.2005, 15:33
My Child a mycoplasma - such hren disgusting!

From what you have solved, what is it better.

Why disgusting?

I here weigh a forum has shovelled... No trouble has not found. Everywhere write, that almost at all she is, only becomes more active or will be activated at the lowered immunity

The woman-doctor
11.02.2005, 08:32
The Woman-doctor, thanks for answers!

Thanks God.

Any infection should be treated with the partner. It is not known, who whom has infected.. Quite probably, that he you, and at it or him can not be shown.

And to treat it is possible also inexpensive analogues of the appointed or nominated antibiotics.

I - levanna
06.06.2005, 12:35
And to treat it is possible also inexpensive analogues of the appointed or nominated antibiotics.

To me have appointed or nominated following treatment:

1) flomilid or sparflo or hemolitsin

2) vobenzim

3) suppositories perzhinan

What analogues at them is?