PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zhanin and consequences

pitarda
29.10.2004, 04:46
Probably a question to the woman-doctor, wished to learn or find out, I live in Germany, to me have appointed or nominated a preparation yasmin, on the Internet I have looked or seen is an analogue zhanina, and I here have found the information in an Internet on these preparations, that they very much speed up cases of clottages. What is it means? Lethal cases and also the prescription have been written already some, that doctors ask to refrain from purpose or appointment of these preparations before the subsequent researches. Someone knows something in this occasion?

The visitor
17.12.2004, 04:51
In my opinion all OK increase or enlarge risk of education of thrombuses - dangerously for a life if it is admissible in lungs such thrombus will get - there can be an embolism of a lung. Like as still OK do not recommend if smoke much (more packs in day)

I accepted ZHanin itself, but have not approached or suited - the migraine at me has developed

25.01.2005, 00:37
To me too has not approached or suited, 10 kg has typed or collected.

The visitor
06.06.2005, 10:59
How much or As far as I know, yasmin this same, as JArina, about ZHanina I do not know. The risk of education of thrombuses raises or increases from any hormonal contraceptives so it is strange to allocate from them any concrete, in my opinion.

And about JArinu I heard basically positive responses.