PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AS WITH IT or THIS TO LIVE FURTHER!!!

Страницы : [1] 2

Molecule
29.12.2004, 23:01
I do not apply for a rank sacred, but for what to me it???!! Some months I am excruciated by pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly!! Treated that from inflammatory, then for dysfunction of ovaries (there was a failure in a cycle)! Now has handed over analyses on viruses - and all that is in the nature it has appeared in my organism: a papilloma a virus of the person (all of kinds, including and 16,18 - onkologicheski dangerous), and also herpes in two kinds! And I yet all analyses have handed over it! What to do or make?? On the Internet I read, that completely of it or this to get rid it is impossible!! And I healthy WANT children!!!!!!! All the night long roared! Advise though something, and that now heart will be broken off or become torn!! Men of all simply I hate!

Brunetka
31.12.2004, 19:56
Now you should calm down, about that these sores become aggravated from for the stress, the weakened or easied immunity. It first. Secondly it is necessary to hand over analyses on all rest. That at you now - is not lethal.

Milen
04.01.2005, 11:44
I do not apply for a rank sacred, but for what to me it???!! Some months I am excruciated by pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly!! Treated that from inflammatory, then for dysfunction of ovaries (there was a failure in a cycle)! Now has handed over analyses on viruses - and all that is in the nature it has appeared in my organism: a papilloma a virus of the person (all of kinds, including and 16,18 - onkologicheski dangerous), and also herpes in two kinds! And I yet all analyses have handed over it! What to do or make?? On the Internet I read, that completely of it or this to get rid it is impossible!! And I healthy WANT children!!!!!!! All the night long roared! Advise though something, and that now heart will be broken off or become torn!! Men of all simply I hate!

I advise to hand over in other place therefore as all it or this at you can and is not present actually! Can it is simple money from you pull and frighten, that you would fork up!

foxik
06.01.2005, 19:24
Molecule, well it is not necessary so to be killed. First really calm down, because all sores - from nerves! And then find to itself normal clinic with the decent doctor and do not waste time - are treated. Because to me my gynecologist has told or said in due time gold words, kot.menja calm or abirritate in all situations: " Now such time (is available in view of technological progress), that in gynecology any sores are treated practically, it is just necessary to treat them, instead of to heal. " So save up or collect money and be treated completely once and for all! In your case - all is treated! And to not roar! To not roar!!!

Molecule
09.01.2005, 11:35
Thanks big! I read, and the tear in itself slide! I can not work! For what to me it??? And you will tell nobody - and that can greet will cease, as with last leprous!

foxik
12.01.2005, 03:52
Thanks big! I read, and the tear in itself slide! I can not work! For what to me it??? And you will tell nobody - and that can greet will cease, as with last leprous!

Drink something calming or abirritating (pustynik, valerjanochki or something or something else). Not, precisely, such status up to goods will not finish! Give we here all forum we shall sit down also everyone above the sore we shall roar? Give a nose above, the tail a pistol and to hope for best all taki... Clearly, that on treatment time is necessary... But this health. Where it or him to hurry? Here the main thing - quality! Success to you, the Molecule! All will be OK!!! And if you poverete in it, your organism simply will not need to do or make anything how to help or assist you to expel all sores!

xa
13.01.2005, 20:28
-with! To not cry! If flow better to drink some valerian drops, but not an eye vyplakivat!

All sores that have found - are not lethal! Will necessarily recover! And detki will be healthy!

Girls are absolutely right, that it is necessary to address to other doctor and analyses peresdat. And that really smells slightly of a deceit and pressure upon mentality: we shall more strongly frighten - will pay more.

Also try to go on the nature, it is simple razvejatsja...

Success!

Milen
15.01.2005, 10:58

And M.CH at you is? He handed over analyses?

Estee
16.01.2005, 13:50

And M.CH at you is? He handed over analyses?

Et it is exact! MCH on analyses and to not meet without prezika!

About children do not worry - will be treated at the good doctor - all will be normal, to you still not 45?

Molecule
17.01.2005, 12:57
Men now are not present, and there was that of all for mine 25- a life 2,5 persons! Here only it is not assured, that them it is possible to name men!! Always with condoms and only few times without (in marriage was going to for it or him, yes here only has not developed)!!! And in occasion of to hand over the analysis in other place - in our city usually send there is paid, but the state organization (the State institute of genetics and a cytology). Speak, what exactly there apply the high technology!

foxik
18.01.2005, 19:21
In our city usually send there is paid, but the state organization (the State institute of genetics and a cytology). Speak, what exactly there apply the high technology!

Here, a pancake, have applied! Have probably dug out what and did not see!!! Problems to treat it is necessary in process of their entering. Tell or say yours a miracle-doctors, that you do not have on all at once money, but to be treated want! (they och.ljubjat patients who are ready to be treated and listen to them, instead of to spit on health) Let will prompt, that first of all, that in the second. Something for certain can be postponed.

Mashulka:)
19.01.2005, 22:54
Men now are not present, and there was that of all for mine 25- a life 2,5 persons! Here only it is not assured, that them it is possible to name men!! Always with condoms and only few times without (in marriage was going to for it or him, yes here only has not developed)!!! And in occasion of to hand over the analysis in other place - in our city usually send there is paid, but the state organization (the State institute of genetics and a cytology). Speak, what exactly there apply the high technology!

And how it, 2.5 persons?

Well it turns out that if all of you are rather sick of it or this, that bastard to whom you hardly was has infected you have not handed over the life. You have understood as you on a background of all of it or this has carried in a life? Illness or Disease is though to cure it is possible.

Mashulka:)
21.01.2005, 06:40
Pancake, and in general if to ponder: devchenke 25 years, for this time were only 2,5 men... Have recognized a heap of illnesses or diseases, and she most likely has not had time to understand that there is a sex and with what it or him eat. And to pay off it is necessary for a life sravnimuju with a life any rasputnoj the maiden who have passed or missed svoz tyshchshchi muzhiks!!!

Molecule
25.01.2005, 10:39
In that continually, that I here subtracted or deducted - the pier all this infection is passed even through a condom!! And whom now to blame? And how after that in love in general to be engaged - in a survival suit?? I am afraid to go to a toilet of the house, that anybody from house to not infect!! And at job too!! I probably shall go mad!

The visitor
27.01.2005, 20:16
The girl, lovely!

You so experience, as though at you both a plague and a leprosy and a cholera kakja-??iOny- together taken

It is impossible so to be upset.

For the beginning calm down! All this is treated. And without consequences.

And detki at you will be also the husband healthy. It is just necessary to take itself in arms or hand and to solve problems in process of their entering.

Kava
31.01.2005, 09:28
In that continually, that I here subtracted or deducted - the pier all this infection is passed even through a condom!! And whom now to blame? And how after that in love in general to be engaged - in a survival suit?? I am afraid to go to a toilet of the house, that anybody from house to not infect!! And at job too!! I probably shall go mad!

From this place is more detailed... Where you have read through, what the herpes and papilomavirus are passed household by? papilomavirus from mother to children can, but through household subjects is not present.

The herpes - can theoretically be, and prakticheski-at me the friend at it or her both of a kind of herpes, the husband and the son (!) thus are healthy....

Also do not panic... Same not a cancer and not a HIV.... And not stakim people live and are pleased... Before isterit, read through closely or attentively about these illnesses or diseases... At us each first carrier or bearer of these viruses....

Molecule
02.02.2005, 15:41
Kava! Prompt, please, your friend periodically is treated for these herpes or once treated also it or her he does not disturb? She also gave birth or travailled already having this opposite virus??

Milen
03.02.2005, 11:39
Malekula, and you sometime had rashes of herpes?

I can calm you: at me the same found a virus pappilomy and 2 kinds of herpes, but he was never shown, and at M.CH mine in analyses in general anything it or this have not found out. So, that as you can see you not one such "leprous"

Milen
06.02.2005, 10:38
P.S Anybody to blame it is impossible, the virus of a papilloma-in general a piece up to the extremity or end not studied or investigated and in the majority a case infection occurs or happens from mother to the child, instead of from the sexual partner.

And the herpes are dangerous to the child only if you have caught it or him during pregnancy. Otherwise you already have antibodies to a virus and at the child immunity to it or him;them in a womb will be generated.

CARICA
06.02.2005, 19:04
Kava! Prompt, please, your friend periodically is treated for these herpes or once treated also it or her he does not disturb? She also gave birth or travailled already having this opposite virus??

No trouble in these viruses is not present! The Herpes are almost at all! And VPCH it is treated by rising imuniteta!!! You handed over the analysis on VPCH with definition of type of a virus??? Only then to you which types at you could tell or say is (in Moscow such analysis costs or stands 1600), and usual costs or stands 200. And he simply speaks the list of possible or probable types, from which at you only 1 or 2. Whether I do not know clearly has written... Vobshchem no trouble, all at you will be good!

Valery
07.02.2005, 05:17
I read, that at herpes the main thing to support or maintain immunity that these herpes have fallen asleep and did not get out. And at pregnancy it is terrible, if you have caught it or him during it or her, instead of up to. But all the same, consult with your doctor!

Only do not cry!!! All will be good!

In occasion of your dear institute of a cytology and genetics:

All the same I recommend to descend or go where nibud on any case. For acknowledgement or confirmation of result. Even if do not try to extend money even the up-to-date equipment can be mistaken. There is such concept as lozhnopolozhit. Result.

I live in Peter and have gone to clinic of institute it or him Otta to hand over analyses. In one of buildings of this clinic I have seen advertising the center of an immunology and urogenital infections (I do not remember precisely the name), i.e. the center like as on the basis of clinic. After delivery of analyses there, I have all the same handed over the analysis on pair infections other method in clinic Otta (money superfluous remained).

In the center of an immunology to me have found a clamidiosis. And napropisali at once such also have frightened about any solderings, that already they are probed or palpated and in general all so h..., etc., etc. in general I have almost started to be treated, almost this very day. But has glanced on a way behind those, other results. All ok After that I have handed over probably 15 analyses on a clamidiosis, both in that center and in most Otta, in all possible or probable ways, with provocation and bez-and all was pure or clean. In that center (type super-), the doctor has told or said, that at it or him the modern exact equipment and that time pokazalo-means is, mistakes or errors cannot be basically and even in the extremity-extremities or extremity-ends;end-extremities of visors to me analyses independently to exclude a poor-quality fence. I then to him to face pushed 5 different negative results from its or his exact center. Here so all has managed!

Molecule
11.02.2005, 06:00
Malekula, and you sometime had rashes of herpes?

No, external displays herpes, a papilloma at me are not present! But doctors speak, that all these rashes at me inside on organs can be!

Molecule
13.02.2005, 22:50
You handed over the analysis on VPCH with definition of type of a virus???

Yes, I handed over such analysis! And by its or his results at me 4 or 5 types of these papillomas, among which 16 and 18.

NANOSECOND
17.02.2005, 16:45
The lovely girl! Do not panic in no event! Girls are right to-you it is necessary peresdat analyses in other place.

At me the herpes of two kinds - and at me always were on labiums how much I remember, and then we with the husband by nonsense and ignorance have transferred or carried it or him on genitals or genitalia. Yes, the herpes are incurable, but treatment for decrease of frequency of relapses is possible or probable, at some people he proceeds asymptomatically. At sexual herpes it is possible to give birth to the healthy child and give birth or travail. The herpes of 1 type do not influence pregnancy.

About kondillom anything I can not tell or say, since I do not know.

Success to you and patiences.

Djujmovochka
21.02.2005, 21:48
Molecule, you do not experience so. I dysfunction also had everyones bjaki. All this is treated, only it is necessary to treat in a normal place, not there where plant on money. If you live in Moscow I can advise you one center, ishite in lichku. At me one girlfriend too so was killed, and has come there and it's OK, now waits for the child. Success