PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cleaning of an organism. Who with me?

Queen Gloria
18.02.2005, 03:40
I start to clean an organism. Namely, an intestine and a liver. I do or make it every year, so experience at me big. By experience I can tell or say, that anything so does not freshen and not molodit. Yes, and this best agent from bags and circles under eyes.

I suggest all wishing to join. We shall share impressions and support or maintain each other. Now the best season for cleaning.

LINI
23.02.2005, 01:46
a kakim obrazov vi provodite chistku?

Queen Gloria
04.03.2005, 08:16
Way classical and the most effective. Clysters - time, butter or oil with a lemon juice - two. However, all this is not too pleasant, at once I wish to warn. I, when have learned or have found out first time about such cleaning, thought, that for what I can not. But it has turned out. And the result was such, that now I repeat this algophilia every year

DeLux
09.03.2005, 00:03
No comments.

Brooklyn Girl
18.03.2005, 05:51
Butter or Oil from Lima/juices in vnutyr or how?

It is possible more in detail about your system, simply interestingly to hear on what method you spend cleaning?

ks
25.03.2005, 05:58
At you then problems, excuse, with a chair is not present? Clysters not are useful to all and not often.

Mega*
27.03.2005, 04:15
I Start to clean an organism. Namely, an intestine and a liver. I do or make it every year, so experience at me big. By experience I can tell or say, that anything so does not freshen and not molodit. Yes, and this best agent from bags and circles under eyes.

I suggest all wishing to join. We shall share impressions and support or maintain each other. Now the best season for cleaning.

Well ka, well ka, about it go places are more detailed what way?

I cleaned a liver recently, there three days to drink only apple juice and then to drink 150-200 gr some butter or oil, (it is the most unpleasant moment) I have not drunk so much, well half can...

ch I did not see any stones, because did not rummage "there", but all was black.

Lilush
04.04.2005, 04:34
I Start to clean an organism. Namely, an intestine and a liver. I do or make it every year, so experience at me big. By experience I can tell or say, that anything so does not freshen and not molodit. Yes, and this best agent from bags and circles under eyes.

Well ka, well ka, about it go places are more detailed what way?

I cleaned a liver recently, there three days to drink only apple juice and then to drink 150-200 gr some butter or oil, (it is the most unpleasant moment) I have not drunk so much, well half can...

ch I did not see any stones, because did not rummage "there", but all was black.

Little girls, instead of whether it is dangerous so, without the doctor? There is no risk what becomes bad? Whether a selftreatment it?

Sakhalinochka
10.04.2005, 10:28
I only am engaged in such cleanings in the autumn.

In the spring an organism from an avitaminosis weak - IMHO. And speak, that at a strong wind of cleaning spends it is impossible - for an organism why that harmfully. Where that subtracted or deducted it.

Passed by
12.04.2005, 16:06
Girls, at me such here a question... Recently I have spent on drink not sickly course of antibiotics and now at me when I eat, is bitterish in a mouth. How think, it is a liver has an effect? And how it is possible to rehabilitate it or her, can karsil spend on drink, or something or something else?

And in general as it is possible to be cleaned a little, only without clysters? The diet what can is?

Tigercat
21.04.2005, 22:26
Girls, at me such here a question... Recently I have spent on drink not sickly course of antibiotics and now at me when I eat, is bitterish in a mouth. How think, it is a liver has an effect? And how it is possible to rehabilitate it or her, can karsil spend on drink, or something or something else?

And in general as it is possible to be cleaned a little, only without clysters? The diet what can is?

IMHO, a liver, though I and not the doctor... I had a period of active consumption of antibiotics But together with antibiotics to me registered simultaneous reception karsila that on a liver not such influence was, it is strange that to you have not registered, though doctors different are available... I Think to you it is necessary to consult to the doctor.

And still, I then even accepting karsil could not get off strange taste of a bitter taste and metal in a mouth. In weeks 2-3 AFTER reception atibiotikov all has on the sly passed or on the sly taken place...

Yuliana132
05.06.2005, 12:11

Yes, it is valid pechenb.

And Karsil it was necessary to accept during reception of antibiotics.

But now it is necessary for you to take measures. But with vrachem it is necessary to consult.

Have a drink karsil (it or him it is necessary to spend on drink a course differently result will not be)

Still I know Allahol

Both that and another (as I heard without it is harmful)

More more effectively and more dearly or expensively (whether I do not know correctly the name napisla) esentsiale Forte

Also can also to you travku still any to have a drink