PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to present liked for an anniversary of acquaintance?

Lisenka
08.10.2004, 01:51
Little girls, lovely, your help urgently is required! Please prompt me in such question. Today already on December, 10th, and on December, 22nd there will be a year as we have met with my liked, and I at all do not know that to him to present!!!! It would be desirable to make to him a surprise, has re-read already a heap of forums, and mind or wit does not suffice... I to make the arms or hand I shall be in time nothing, the furnace well I can not the Maximum on what I am capable is a romantic letter. And so it would be desirable to show him the love, tenderness, to make a pleasant surprise.... And how to be, I do not know...

P.S. We together do not live, so romantic night this day disappears. On NG I shall present him a sweater. Very much you I ask, dear or expensive, advise me something!!!!

Svetaa
20.10.2004, 03:29
I gave the contract in the playful form, that I am obliged to do or make, that he, (prikolno it has turned out, in ramochku on a wall).

Ours sovmesnuju a photo best that has found, uvelichela up to nebjatnyh the sizes, as in a framework on a wall. neoch. Dearly or expensively and pleasantly, and, in general, sometimes what nibud pustjachek GRAZDO it is more pleasant than dear or expensive thing.

Fur-trees are an opportunity to get in its or his apartment in its or his absence, it is possible to arrange a trace: to inflate it is a lot of-many globules in the form of serdechek and to scatter on an apartment, tozh prikolno, I think, he will estimate or appreciate it!

And it is possible to combine all these ideas!

The main thing not a gift, and attention!!! And the attention is more dear or expensive than any gift, how much he would not cost. Here!

There will be still ideas svisnu.

blizzy
03.11.2004, 19:37
In-in! I too fotu gave our general or common in a framework =) even 2 home and on job. He was very happy also mine fota longly there was "zaljapana" its or his fingers and labiums by its or his words he and talked to my image and kissed it or him on the periods of the compelled or forced separation

blizzy
06.11.2004, 23:54
By the way, still a good variant or at it or him on an apartment to hang out in different places samoklejushchiesja leaflets with declarations of love (for example on the monitor of a computer, in a refrigeration cabinet on milk, in bathing on a shaving cream, etc.) or on all pockets of its or his clothes to stuff small otkrytochki with priznanijami-in trousers, in a coat, in a purse...

And still it is possible to shower its or his love sms- =)

It is possible to make on its or his computer prompt with running strokoj-a declaration of love...

By the way, it is possible to look for ideas in an Internet

_
15.11.2004, 07:48
By the way, still a good variant or at it or him on an apartment to hang out in different places samoklejushchiesja leaflets with declarations of love (for example on the monitor of a computer, in a refrigeration cabinet on milk, in bathing on a shaving cream, etc.) or on all pockets of its or his clothes to stuff small otkrytochki with priznanijami-in trousers, in a coat, in a purse...

It is possible to make on its or his computer prompt with running strokoj-a declaration of love...

Delirium any devchjachy. It is not excluded, that when you will get into its or his things to him it to not like.

That this subject does or makes in female health.

Or can wait for consultation psihiatara.

blizzy
18.11.2004, 16:08

Delirium any devchjachy. It is not excluded, that when you will get into its or his things to him it to not like.

Well if not on "devchachi" that is possible certainly liked and the machine or car to present type ferari or chasiki karte... Precisely it is pleasant to him... Here only would not stir or prevent and on a subject something to speak, instead of to behave as quarrelsome koshelka

LevTanja
20.11.2004, 22:57

First never look a gift horse in the mouth. And secondly it is possible and it is more polite!!! We not for that here are going to to offend each other

Natulichek
29.11.2004, 00:53
To you " female health " is obvious not!!!!!

Juliet
03.12.2004, 07:36
Descend or Go somewhere: tea club, theatre, cinema, restaurant, the main thing that it was unusual and ramontichno. Think where you were going to for a long time to descend or go, but it did not turn out in any way. Especially before New Year everywhere so it is beautiful!!! And this day will be remembered for a long time! I on its or his Birthday drove the husband in circus. Very much it was pleasant to him.

Still by the way idea: descend or go on a skating rink or roll in a garden the Hermitage

Anasha_aka
19.12.2004, 10:59
To you " female health " is obvious not!!!!!

Where there.. Here ento also there is a carelessness

Lisenka
12.01.2005, 07:46
The little girls dear or expensive, all thanks for the help and participation!!!! And for ideas!!! At all did not expect, that so to many or a lot of;much people will respond!

Julia _, you know, I do not wait for consultation of the psychiatrist. Simply I for the first time at this forum have opened a subject and not at once have understood as it or her to place in the necessary section!!!! I understand, that you the pro, and I the green beginner, excuse me for my slowness, pliizzzz!!!...

Tehhi
02.02.2005, 18:40
Young fox, I develop idea with a photo - foty any Arbat artist for one thousand roubles will make a remarkable portrait of yours

We gave such piece to its or his parents several years ago for an anniversary of wedding - till now hangs on a wall, to visitors brag

Lisenka
11.02.2005, 01:22
Eh, Tehhi, thanks!!!!! A problem only that I In Khabarovsk live!!!!!!!!!!

BonPari
26.02.2005, 05:16
I advise you to esteem here

http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=36763*amp; start=0

And there can leave the post and request advice or council...

Success to you!...

Tehhi
11.03.2005, 23:25
Eh, Tehhi, thanks!!!!! A problem only that I In Khabarovsk live!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you have not specified city

So you for certain have sidewalk artists

_
05.06.2005, 09:37
It is possible to present the studio photo of the erotic maintenance or contents.. A beautiful ball- with helium.. A beautiful mug with serdechkom..