PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Atypical cells, I go mad...

Liz
25.04.2005, 00:47
To me 21 year. In May handed over analyses, including on onkotsitologiju. The answer, that the cytogram of the expressed inflammation has come. It was treated, but gemeoaticheskimi suppositories.

Now has again handed over a smear... The answer that atypical cells on a background of an inflammation are found has come. At the doctor nearly has not fainted.

Now I do or make nothing, I wait for the analysis. The smear on PTSR and a virus papilomy is taken. The doctor has told or said, that anything it is terrible, that now after analyses we shall be treated and we shall repeat the analysis on onkotsitologiju, that most likely all will be by way of, she even thinks that a biopsy to do or make it is not necessary (a uterus small, she even up to sorts or labors to cauterize does not want).

I so have understood that treatment will be suppositories. Tell or say, really the inflammation can be removed or taken off suppositories? And whether it is necessary to cauterize all taki erosion, she not so greater or big... To me it or her cauterized solkovaginom, but he has not helped or assisted, as this or thus speaks new the doctor.

I still also now have a dysfunction of ovaries, drink djufaston.

I very much am afraid.... How quickly such cells can be transformed in malignant? And really all so is simple, and I do not need to experience? What kind treatment should be, that all was by way of? Help or assist... Doctors! Answer all my questions, to sleep it is quiet I can not.:confused:

Also what all taki is designated with atypical cells?

Oliana
12.05.2005, 17:36
acid,

It is not necessary syncopes - at an inflammation can be found atipicheskie cells and it can be result of diagnostic complexities dysplastic changes in an epithelium at a chronic inflammation.

The resume: there is no inflammation - there is no dysplasia (atypias in the OaO-TEST).

In any case to treat an inflammation it is necessary.

RODION
27.05.2005, 00:48
The resume: there is no inflammation - there is no dysplasia (atypias in the OaO-TEST).

To me the doctor has told or said, that if I would have malignant changes in cells to her have written that a dysplasia then I did not know what is it such, already clearly.

On yours all the same it turns out, what atypia is a dysplasia?

Lynx
02.06.2005, 10:42
Dear acid,

Homeopathic suppositories can be appointed or nominated by the doctor in one case: you do not have inflammation, is not present papillomavirusa, there is no dysplasia, a word you are healthy. But nevertheless the word atypia (which is not present) continues to torment your imagination and drives to a cabinet or study of the gynecologist in poluobmorochnom a status. Here that the doctor also gives you volshenuju a suppository and sentences: *quot; Now you will be absolutely healthy. And quot;, you call to him next day and speak: *quot; the Doctor - you the magician!!! Has helped or assisted!!! *quot;

In case of if the inflammation is, it is necessary to treat it or him an antibiotic, having picked up the most effective, vzavisimosti from the originator. Then to repeat DADDIES-SMEARS if there is an atypia it is necessary to be checked up on papillomavirus (he it is not sensitive to antibiotics). Presence of a dysplasia and oncogenous type papillomavirusa are not the reason for a syncope (up to 75 % of women though time in a life yes happen *quot; ???ON?y?U??*quot;), But the doctor should make a colposcopy (to look or see shejku uteruses under augmentation) and to make a biopsy of the amazed or struck site. The biopsy - allows to make histological research, t.e to estimate or appreciate depth of a lesion. In most cases, especially at your age, the dysplasia has superficial localization and does not demand any treatment since in 2-3 her months any more will not be, since, besides in most cases, the dysplasia has transitional (temporary) character. (the homeopathist, having registered a suppository, certainly, will write down it on the bill and will be proud very much). Do not worry, be not frightened, cure an inflammation as you were recommended by Tatyana Viktorovna. If the doctor has registered homeopathic suppositories from an inflammation/a????ao?OO?? of an infection - change the doctor.

nick462
05.06.2005, 01:23
Under the term *quot; n???a??n*quot; pathological changes of an epithelium of a vulval or vaginal part shejki uteruses are meant. Similar changes are designated also by other names: atypia, a restless epithelium, paratipija, basally-cellular hyperactivity, a basally-cellular hyperplasia. Sense in the following - disturbance of fabric and-or cellular structure or frame of an epithelium shejki uteruses.

In 21 year most possibly presence of an inflammation and secondary change of an epithelium, instead of a primary dysplasia of an epithelium shejki. Treatment by homeopathic suppositories of any disease is so effective, as well as fire in dark night under a lamppost.

For treatment of an inflammation the whole class of preparations - by well all of familiar antibiotics is created. Be not ashamed to ask the doctor about necessity of reception of antibiotics. And carrying out of a colposcopy (survey shejki under a microscope).

Prospects at you are those, that at adequate treatment vpollne will really disappear necessity and for a biopsy, - the independent cuticularization of erosion is possible or probable

Funny
05.06.2005, 06:11
The doctor to me has made kolskoskopiju at once.

In occasion of antibiotics, she has told or said that we wait for answers PTSR if you will is an infection to drink antibiotics.

If there is no suppository. I do not know what suppositories. And so I also wish to understand... Whether it is possible to result or bring antibiotics all in norm or rate or not if the infection will not be found? Here already simply speech about professionalism of the doctor, I wish to hear advice or council.

And if it will be found pappilomovirus, whether treatment for it or him is possible or probable, and whether it is necessary vobshche to be treated for it or him?

And the most important... Whether to do or make to me cauterization? A uterus small.. Yet did not give birth or travail.. solkovagin has not helped or assisted.

Energizer
05.06.2005, 06:42
PTSR are specific infections,

The first step is much easier - solves a question essentially - there is an inflammation (colpitis) or not - for this purpose the elementary smear on flora serves.

Virus of a papilloma of the person (as well as a virus of simple herpes) to remove it is considerably impossible, there are no such methods. But it too not the occasion for a syncope, is a lot of in the world of women which successfully and problemlessly with it or him exist, applying simple measures - is regular DADDIES-TESTS and if necessary a colposcopy/biopsy.

Storm
05.06.2005, 06:55
Send or Have come analyses PTSR:

Nothing is found (a mycoplasmosis, a ureaplasmosis..)

DNA of simple herpes I, II it is not found

Pappilomovirus 6/8/11/13/31/33 - nothing is found

For treatment shejki uteruses to me treatment by suppositories as I and spoke is written out will be:

1. Terzhinon (10 days for the night) (5 days is necessary on a menses)

Break 2-3 days

2. Kipferon (10 days on 2)

Break 2-3 days

3. neopenatran (7 days on 2)

Break 2-3 days

Then a repeated smear on onkotsitologiju.

Whether as you consider or count the given treatment will suffice me that atypia has left?

wek
05.06.2005, 07:03
Darling Acid!

All of you were correctly told by my colleague from ?-th.

Are treated at one doctor and do not search more for anybody from doctors on similar med.forumah!

You lech.vrach - has now appointed or nominated adequate therapy!

Be observed at it or her during treatment and then each 3 months within a year, then - it is possible time in half a year - all at you will pass or take place normally! It is assured or confident of it or this!

Success and health from the Sacred Earth!

Seven-flower
05.06.2005, 07:04
Uv. Acid,

Interferons for treatment of a banal inflammation (kipferon) superfluous as the fact purpose or appointment, terzhinan completely blocks a spectrum of action neo Penotrana (possesses greater or big opportunities), so and from neo Penotrana it is possible to refuse without regrets.

And to you, dear Herman, it is necessary to be a little even in a subject when give advice or councils at a medical forum.