PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Much I eat....

07.01.2005, 06:32
Last 2 weeks has noticed that I eat with simply huge quantities or amounts. At job still though I am somehow was insolent or keep somehow, but in a head one idea, to eat something. And if I sit houses constantly something I chew. Already neznaju as to do or make with itself. Already I feel that has typed or collected in weight. With what such situation can be connected?

DeLux
09.01.2005, 04:44
And when there PMS? And mozh it is simple with boredom? Mozh zanjatstsa than?

The visitor
18.01.2005, 07:40
And when there PMS? And mozh it is simple with boredom? Mozh zanjatstsa than?

Yes in that continually that 3 days of a delay, but pregnancy is poorly probable

01.02.2005, 20:13
Et I was..

DeLux
04.02.2005, 06:58
Et I was..

Tady likely from nerves.

Tigercat
19.02.2005, 05:31
I think, that no trouble to you does not occur or happen, it is possible or probable before monthly such has begun, I very seldom but too have something like. Usually I try to hold in such cases at myself any nutlets (almonds, cedar for example) or slightly raisin that periodically something to chew

nevermind
04.03.2005, 02:52
I Think, that no trouble to you does not occur or happen, it is possible or probable before monthly such has begun, I very seldom but too have something like. Usually I try to hold in such cases at myself any nutlets (almonds, cedar for example) or slightly raisin that periodically something to chew

Just about. At me today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow such days. 1.5 more hours to work, and stocks of meal have already terminated. Now a paper to chew I shall begin

Baba Manya
05.06.2005, 04:35
Drink more waters. She will fill a stomach and will dull famine. Drink while urine does not become colorless. Drink while water from a nose not polyotsja. The Word of honour. How much problems at people with obezvazhvaniem.