PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Osteochondrosis

kozerog
05.11.2004, 19:17
Prompt, please, methods of struggle against an osteochondrosis. Probably national agents, medicines and so forth At me, a cervical osteochondrosis with an outgrowth on a backbone, are excruciated with strong headaches, insomnia, cannot lift an arm or a hand in top, arms or hand grow dumb. The doctor cannot diagnose, appoints or nominates only massage which does not bring simplification .pomogite, there are no more forces to suffer or bear these pains. To me of 27 years. [/code]

The visitor
23.12.2004, 23:42
At me too most only a loin I can not unbend

LightAngel
28.12.2004, 15:20
Prompt, please, methods of struggle against an osteochondrosis. Probably national agents, medicines and so forth At me, a cervical osteochondrosis with an outgrowth on a backbone, are excruciated with strong headaches, insomnia, cannot lift an arm or a hand in top, arms or hand grow dumb. The doctor cannot diagnose, appoints or nominates only massage which does not bring simplification .pomogite, there are no more forces to suffer or bear these pains. To me of 27 years.

If to consider or examine;survey national agents and absolutely natural not the hazardous to health agents named biodogicheski of the Active Additive (BAD) for the decision of your problem I recommend:

1) Fitochaj for joints "Ahill" which possesses antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory and easy or light;mild diuretic action, promotes deducing or removing of salts and improves metabolic processes in osteal and cartilaginous or chondral tissues of joints. Reduces risk of development of an osteochondrosis and arthroses. It is recommended as an auxiliary agent at treatment and prophylaxis of lesions of joints.

http: // www.gloryon.com/GL9cf08d61a8da3aa4c7da676ad81e805f/products/110/prod.html? prod=00154

For authorization enter :61641 and :555

2) " the Formula With ". Normalizes metabolic processes in osteal and cartilaginous or chondral tissues of joints. Promotes the prevention or warning of age, inflammatory and metabolic lesions of joints of extremities and a backbone.

http: // www.gloryon.com/GL9cf08d61a8da3aa4c7da676ad81e805f/products/410/prod.html? prod=00756

These agents are very effective. Them even pozvonochnuju a hernia treat, when doctors only appoint or nominate operation or up to a fig of nyxes.

kozerog
05.06.2005, 02:28
Has forgotten to specify, that I live in Germany, therefore names of import medicines and grasses are necessary to me. Probably who that used such .a still who knows that nibut about electro-magnetic apparatus for treatment of an osteochondrosis.