PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, advise!!!

Phoenix
21.08.2004, 17:56
I communicate with the partner about one year, always used a condom, and yesterday have decided to try or taste without. As a result - today constant desires to an emiction, urine she is allocated very little, pinkish color.

Prompt please, on what it is necessary to hand over the analysis in this concrete case.

Thanks in advance!

Dralion
28.08.2004, 03:39
The pain, burning sensation at an emiction is?

The visitor
04.09.2004, 17:55
Oh, it is such infection. At my girlfriend so was, I do not remember as is called, but lechitsjadolgo, problemno and it is dear or expensive!

Infection!

I certainly do not know, but you MCH ask the, whether he changed to you with what-string shalavoj!

Jane
11.09.2004, 09:26
Oh, yes do not frighten you so the person, can at it or her stones in kidneys... It is necessary to descend or go to the gynecologist and to hand over the analysis on -genital infektsii-there it will be visible the partner has infected you or not.

skarlet
25.09.2004, 05:09
The analysis to hand over costs or stands...

But!!!

Could and coincide... Also can be from nesovpadenja florae, heard and about such (((

Milen
15.10.2004, 23:46
I Communicate with the partner about one year, always used a condom, and yesterday have decided to try or taste without. As a result - today constant desires to an emiction, urine she is allocated very little, pinkish color.

Prompt please, on what it is necessary to hand over the analysis in this concrete case.

Thanks in advance!

It is necessary to descend or go to the gynecologist and to hand over on all infections sexual.

Milen
22.10.2004, 12:05
I Communicate with the partner about one year, always used a condom, and yesterday have decided to try or taste without. As a result - today constant desires to an emiction, urine she is allocated very little, pinkish color.

Thanks in advance!

Hardly it is direct at you an infection was showed next day, at any infection is though any a little malski an incubation interval or a delitescence. Usually infections begin projavljatsja somewhere in a week after the sexual certificate or act (and the some people and in a month after infection), instead of is direct next day. But to vrau to descend or go it is necessary, if something disturbs you.

Is better you with the partner would hand over on all infections before a cancelling of a condom so to you would be much quieter.

shev1980
10.11.2004, 16:07
Well though, Milena sane calms or abirritates. Certainly, that you frighten the girl!

The infection so quickly will not be shown. And it can be that the greasing does not suffice also you have rubred. Condoms, with greasing.

Be not afraid, day through three will pass or take place. And here if will not pass or not take place, it is possible it will be checked up at the gynecologist.

Phoenix
15.11.2004, 04:33
Thanks for advice or councils!

Today was at the gynecologist and the urologist, has handed over analyses on all to an infection, on Tuesday there will be results for now have diagnosed an acute cystitis. Thanks God, today already there is no blood in urine, and that rose each 20 minutes at night and wrote a blood. If only not a gonorrhea!

Such horror

NataliS
30.11.2004, 01:42
If only not a gonorrhea!

Such horror

Yes at what here a gonorrhea! With a gonorrhea a blood not pisjajut.

Most likely the infection which has served by an occasion to a cystitis you already was, and the sexual certificate or act has provoked a cystitis. Also does not play a role - with a condom or without it or him. So, that yours MCH at all at affairs, and you already think out to yourselves any horror stories.

The visitor
11.12.2004, 22:31
Do not experience an infection really so quickly it is not shown!!!

To me too have diagnosed - kandiloma, descended or went to the normal doctor, there was all by way of (the rests of a hymen) all will be normal!

01.01.2005, 06:28
Thanks for advice or councils!

Today was at the gynecologist and the urologist, has handed over analyses on all to an infection, on Tuesday there will be results for now have diagnosed an acute cystitis. Thanks God, today already there is no blood in urine, and that rose each 20 minutes at night and wrote a blood. If only not a gonorrhea!

Such horror

Heh.... " If only not a gonorrhea "..... The cystitis is not better. I here from a cystitis zaginajus, that though on a wall climb. So the darling, do not start it, and treat. And that at +10 even in a skirt do not resemble then.....

Q
05.01.2005, 03:05
Heh.... " If only not a gonorrhea "..... The cystitis is not better. I here from a cystitis zaginajus, that though on a wall climb. So the darling, do not start it, and treat. And that at +10 even in a skirt do not resemble then.....

ppks... Are treated, do not regret time and money... A cystitis a piece such... Nasty

Lena, simply Lena
15.01.2005, 00:21
Aha! Very similar on a cystitis.

To you an antibiotic have written out?

To recover it is necessary up to the extremity or end, and he to recur those likes

Girls, and you than treat a repeating cystitis?

Phoenix
16.01.2005, 11:26
To me have registered Monural unitary (has helped or assisted immediately!) and week course Furazidona + suppositories Diclofenac and the urological collecting. To not maleficiate, but noticeably I go on the amendment

And all analyses which I have handed over, have appeared negative. That is, infections are not present in general. Most likely, has put in especially rough sex.

Lena, simply Lena
05.06.2005, 02:01
To Me have registered Monural unitary (has helped or assisted immediately!) and week course Furazidona + suppositories Diclofenac and the urological collecting. To not maleficiate, but noticeably I go on the amendment

And all analyses which I have handed over, have appeared negative. That is, infections are not present in general. Most likely, has put in especially rough sex.

super! One problem it is less!

-it also is an antibiotic. And he it is valid so quickly operates or works.