PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And monthly everyone do not come.......

Ol
01.03.2005, 15:20
People..... help to understand...... The Delay 3 days, but noet pojanitsa and a bottom of a stomach or belly and is not present all of them....... Was in holiday, change of a climate can give failure? A bottom of a stomach or belly that noet........ Did or Made the test - ok, but did or made it or him for 5 day after the sexual certificate or act? Can rather early has made?

amber_moon
02.03.2005, 07:40
Generally the test "responds" only about 10 days. If at you already should begin monthly, that, on idea then you had a safe day. Premena a climate failures to give still as can. Especially if at you and earlier all was not "on the dot". And in general, wait some more days and repeat the test. And, the main thing, do not become hysterical all this time, only is worse yourself you will feel. Most likely, signs PMS will pass or take place all, and then in couple of days will be monthly. I earlier quite often had such chicken-feed. There is no need to lead up itself to a neurosis.

Ol
02.03.2005, 21:38
Generally the test "responds" only about 10 days. If at you already should begin monthly, that, on idea then you had a safe day. Premena a climate failures to give still as can. Especially if at you and earlier all was not "on the dot". And in general, wait some more days and repeat the test. And, the main thing, do not become hysterical all this time, only is worse yourself you will feel. Most likely, signs PMS will pass or take place all, and then in couple of days will be monthly. I earlier quite often had such chicken-feed. There is no need to lead up itself to a neurosis.

Thanks for support, I shall try to not be nervous

The woman-doctor
11.03.2005, 22:29
Hello, it is necessary to do or make the test at a delay, up to a delay he nothing will show. Therefore make the test now, that is in the morning. For the night to not drink thus. Perhaps, and at change of a climate a delay. Since 3 days are not so terribly.

Success

Ol
12.03.2005, 03:08
Hello, it is necessary to do or make the test at a delay, up to a delay he nothing will show. Therefore make the test now, that is in the morning. For the night to not drink thus. Perhaps, and at change of a climate a delay. Since 3 days are not so terribly.

Success

Thanks for the detailed answer. Today has made the test in the morning For the night drank nothing.... Has shown - there is no pregnancy Well and where monthly? The loin and a bottom of a stomach or belly noet Why still can hurt or be ill;be sick a loin and a stomach or belly? Through how much days after the sexual certificate or act nasutpaet pregnancy?

Linka
19.03.2005, 19:28
Do not worry, at me tazhe the problem recently was. We to Tunis went to have a rest in July, and monthly I have just now begun. It has turned out, that they exactly one cycle were late and is then exact in time on a following cycle have begun. I too on doctors have run about and was fidgety much. From change of a climate such happens.

To me my doctor has told or said, that if will not begin to come this month that approximately at that time when they should be and to me them will cause.

But all over again it is necessary to exclude pregnancy.

The woman-doctor
20.03.2005, 04:49
Hello. Pregnancy comes when the spermatozoon meets an ootid, and it depends on an ovulation. To worry it is not necessary, the delay can be because of change of a climate and stresses..

Ol
26.03.2005, 13:31
Hello. Pregnancy comes when the spermatozoon meets an ootid, and it depends on an ovulation. To worry it is not necessary, the delay can be because of change of a climate and stresses..

Devchenki, all thanks for support!!!!! Monthly have gone or send at last!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Romannita
30.03.2005, 23:40

Devchenki, all thanks for support!!!!! Monthly have gone or send at last!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It is not enough for happiness it is necessary

Romannita
16.04.2005, 09:19

Marlene
29.04.2005, 01:17

As one of friends MCH has told or said once: the girl is madly glad always to two things - or liked at last has called, or days send or have come

p
04.06.2005, 22:42
To fine you, and at me here yet do not send, though should already, and attributes all are (a breast has increased and the bottom of a stomach or belly noet hurts, and all it days 5 lasts, though today the stomach or belly almost does not hurt any more). I wait