PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist - all time I cry or pay................

Nadjushka
26.01.2005, 02:03
Already also I do not know what to do or make, nerves absolutely do not suit anywhere.

That I will not tell or say to me blagovernyj - at once in tears, late for a floor of hour home, again to crying. Next day only I understand what to cry that and there was no reason, and the same in the evening repeats....

What to me to do or make, and?

ludik
01.02.2005, 17:40
Mozht it is depression? Spend on drink antideprisant, for example Fluoksitin. And if it is simple nerves Valeriana, Leonurus have a drink if does not help or assist tabletochki calming or abirritating.

Nadjushka
06.02.2005, 10:00
Vrjadli it dipressija, such reaction at me only concerning with liked, in other cases all OK.

The visitor
08.02.2005, 16:48
It seems to me, what is it it is simple neudavletvorennost attitudes or relations has come or stepped. You wait for something greater, new.... And it or this is not present. Though I can be not right.... I do not know about your attitudes or relations. But at me such was.

NataliS
13.02.2005, 12:20
proverte job of a thyroid gland. I do not think, that here has put only in the friend. Simply at the relatives we can relax and pour out everything, that has collected for a day.

cats
18.02.2005, 13:15
Precisely same situation! And earlier - about 2 years ago considered or counted itself stone - cry me film or the book - people could to force only and obstojatelstva did not touch or tamper with years with 16. And here now a flood!!! I realize for other day that has inflated from the fly of the elephant is more often, sometimes there and then I understand absence of the reason, but I can not stop...

I write off or copy on PMS - count, mozh and at you this or thus most? From the read through references has remembered something about restriction in a liquid and in any meal, and still drops of alcohol, restful something is better... Naturally, the request to liked to understand a situation.

VARDIK
01.03.2005, 02:16
I write off or copy on PMS - count, mozh and at you this or thus most?.

u menya toje takoe bivayet v eti dni, nu uje privikla

Soldier Jane
10.03.2005, 20:29
Yes the nervous system was simply exhausted. Antidepressants to drink it is not necessary, they are appointed or nominated by the doctor, to them there can be an accustoming. From Leonurus to sense vashche a little. At me nervous system vashche any, I use remarkable tabletochkami pofigizma - is new-PASSITUM, at exacerbations 1 tab. 3 times a day, dalshe on decrease. At the husband schas the annual report - and it or him I feed with them that was not nervous. The good agent, is checked up. A current a syrup not beri-he sweet and sticky, beee...

Diana Valerevna
11.03.2005, 17:02
Probably at you a -circulatory dystonia (it or her still -vascular name) .kogda hypererethism or hyperexcitability, tachycardia or cardiopalmus, sometimes and pains in heart.

If at you such have a drink Grandaxinum, he reduces nervousness, stabilizes emotionally a status.

See how much to you have advised, I hope something will help or assist.

Skazka_no1
23.03.2005, 17:53
Whether it PMS?

Tablets will not help or assist. Most likely you do not have not enough attention liked. Here you thus also demand it or him.

It is not necessary so to dismiss. Restrain. Supervise itself, differently will lose liked. To that hunting with such woman series to be? Understand, what you does not suffice?

Nadjushka
30.03.2005, 13:05
Probably at you a -circulatory dystonia (it or her still -vascular name) .kogda hypererethism or hyperexcitability, tachycardia or cardiopalmus, sometimes and pains in heart.

If at you such have a drink Grandaxinum, he reduces nervousness, stabilizes emotionally a status.

See how much to you have advised, I hope something will help or assist.

And we there is fellow countrymen, I too from Sochi.

By the way, I have such as a -vascular dystonia, she for me since the childhood. It is necessary to try to have a drink these or it tabletochki, can and will help or assist.

Nadjushka
14.04.2005, 19:43
Whether It PMS?

Tablets will not help or assist. Most likely you do not have not enough attention liked. Here you thus also demand it or him.

It is not necessary so to dismiss. Restrain. Supervise itself, differently will lose liked. To that hunting with such woman series to be? Understand, what you does not suffice?

There is no it not PMS, it at me the constant phenomenon, not only during PMS. And I thus do not demand anything, because on it or him it does not operate or work with any image.

Skazka_no1
23.04.2005, 17:15
Whether It PMS?

There is no it not PMS, it at me the constant phenomenon, not only during PMS. And I thus do not demand anything, because on it or him it does not operate or work with any image.

To demand - subconsciously meant. Well we shall tell or say " to achieve attention ". I, for example, attention demand in impudent.

You search this attention. It or him does not suffice you, probably.

This assumption, do not take offence.

The friend
04.06.2005, 16:19
Vrjadli it dipressija, such reaction at me only concerning with liked, in other cases all OK.

Talk with liked, let he will concern to you tenderness and will support or maintain, such happens in attitudes or relations.. Success to you!