oin
13.11.2004, 14:37
Who nibud collided or faced with it or this

And what particularly interests?

aqwa13
13.11.2004, 16:03

Their check, not an insufflation, and revealing of the reason so to say interests.

oin
01.12.2004, 21:28

Their check, not an insufflation, and revealing of the reason so to say interests.

http: // www.ma-ma.ru/themes/s25/p/456/m4m5

And the reason - chronic adnexites, salpingites, and as on background PPPZ.

aqwa13
06.12.2004, 06:30
Thanks. All that me interested, I have already read through

Baba Manya
14.12.2004, 09:46
Akva if to me my senile memory does not change, you had one interrupted pregnancy? If not a secret, it was up to or after a birth of your daughter? There can be an inflammation? In general, the obstruction of pipes can develop simply so with the years. At me one pipe always was zakuporenna.

aqwa13
29.12.2004, 02:36
Akva if to me my senile memory does not change, you had one interrupted pregnancy? If not a secret, it was up to or after a birth of your daughter? There can be an inflammation? In general, the obstruction of pipes can develop simply so with the years. At me one pipe always was zakuporenna.

2 pregnancies, both after a birth of the daughter, one extrauterine, another unsuccessful, the fetus nerazvivalsja, was lost on 6 week, has now passed or has now taken place course of treatment, survey of permeability of pipes, by a contrast solution now is appointed or nominated

27.01.2005, 03:24

2 pregnancies, both after a birth of the daughter, one extrauterine, another unsuccessful, the fetus nerazvivalsja, was lost on 6 week, has now passed or has now taken place course of treatment, survey of permeability of pipes, by a contrast solution now is appointed or nominated

If you recently had a pregnancy to do or make the analysis on permeability there is no sense. I so have understood that the pipe your the second has been saved after extrauterine. Whether certainly here it is necessary to know details but ask for your doctor to explain precisely is really necessary this procedure. First she is morbid enough but it not the main thing. First it is less than for a week it will be necessary to hand over smears as this procedure also it is fraught with infections, at submission of a solution any infection will get in a uterus and the serious inflammation can begin. How much or As far as I know the reasons of not developing pregnancy are not clear to doctors and in such cases they suggest to hand over the analysis on hormones. Besides I shall repeat if pregnancy basically come it speaks about that that pipes are passed or taken place;passable.

aqwa13
24.02.2005, 16:33
eOOn?-not the insufflation, is different things, check, whether pure or clean they, whether there are no what solderings, or that another

The visitor
19.03.2005, 12:38
eOOn?-not the insufflation, is different things, check, whether pure or clean they, whether there are no what solderings, or that another

It is the same procedure - it is done or made or ultrasound or rentgenom. GSG does not happen " for an insufflation ", the purpose is to reveal an obstruction, solderings If you it is become pregnant, about what obstruction there can be a speech?

Baba Manya
04.06.2005, 12:36
Akva, talk with Ajvi on Pregnant women if you any more did not speak with her on this subject. To her recently looked through pipes. Do or make a small cut in a wall of a stomach or belly, there enter the tiny chamber and check.