PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is temporary...

Alec
19.12.2004, 09:06
Little girls, such vopros-yesterday all the day long stirred up, the bottom zhivota-theoretically vcherasegodnja hurted or was ill;was sick should begin red days. As in the evening still nothing was, we with the friend have borrowed or occupied in sex, on a condom there was a blood and we have solved, that monthly have begun. But the condom in itself, and here today vydeleny any is not present, all is absolutely pure or clean.

How such can be? I start to worry.

Pupsenka
21.01.2005, 14:30
Little girls, such vopros-yesterday all the day long stirred up, the bottom zhivota-theoretically vcherasegodnja hurted or was ill;was sick should begin red days. As in the evening still nothing was, we with the friend have borrowed or occupied in sex, on a condom there was a blood and we have solved, that monthly have begun. But the condom in itself, and here today vydeleny any is not present, all is absolutely pure or clean.

Early you worry. If to days off not nachnutsja then it is possible to start to worry and run in a drugstore behind the test or dough

Koroch wait denek. Will come anywhere will not get to.

MK
01.02.2005, 09:50

I do not wish to frighten, but proceeding from the distressful experience:

1 - it is similar to pregnancy

2 - it is similar to an endometritis

More shortly if such will repeat (2) - descend or go be checked up on any fireman.

If monthly will be late (1) - testik buy.

But the boom nadejatsja, that business time or temporary, basically happens: poryvnoe a bleeding in the middle and the extremity or end of a cycle.

Alec
04.06.2005, 09:29
Thanks, girls With pregnancy already all ok, in smysle-is not present it or her.

NOW I descend or go to the doctor, I shall be checked up on presence of this or thus most endo... Something there