PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the woman-doctor: after cauterization...

Unika
06.05.2005, 16:23
Prompt, please, what is it can be and that with it or this to do or make.

To me cauterized a current of a condyloma, has passed or has taken place month after that. The doctor has resolved a sexual life, but far from it. Right at the beginning of the sexual certificate or act walls very or very much hurt... Very painfully. With what it can be connected?? Not up to the extremity or end has begun to live mucous (the doctor like has told or said, that all ok).... Also that with it or this to do or make...????

madam
07.05.2005, 05:39
I eleven days ago cauterized condylomas a current, in four days after cauterization on sensations as though anything to me there and did not delete, therefore yesterday wished to borrow or occupy in sex with MCH, but because of unpleasant sensations (rezi) could not... I think, that the begun to live tissues still sovem "young" - therefore so all is sensitive, it is just necessary to wait a little

Unika
08.05.2005, 09:35
Well.... Similar... Here only at me a month has passed or has taken place... It seems such term doctors speak to sustain after treatment. But far from it. And a pain, yes.... rez...

Unika
09.05.2005, 14:11
Well.... Similar... Here only at me a month has passed or has taken place... It seems such term doctors speak to sustain after treatment. But far from it. And a pain, yes.... rez...

madam
10.05.2005, 18:15
You know, Unika, I yesterday have felt the second time as the virgin because of pavor before a pain....

You do not experience, will pass or take place all in due course. In any case I tomorrow on survey to vrachu-there also shall try or taste razuznat about it or this more in detail.

Unika
11.05.2005, 18:40
WELL it is exact, I yesterday also have shed a few tears, as for the first time very much I ask, learn or find out, tell please.

And more I hope, that the Woman-doctor will find minute on the answer

Unika
12.05.2005, 05:23
You know, Unika, I yesterday have felt the second time as the virgin because of pavor before a pain....

You do not experience, will pass or take place all in due course. In any case I tomorrow on survey to vrachu-there also shall try or taste razuznat about it or this more in detail.

madam, have learned or have found out something encouraging??

madam
12.05.2005, 08:49
Unika, at me it is appointed or nominated at 20:20 today, so for the present anything

The woman-doctor
13.05.2005, 19:04
Hello.

It can be after cauterization since mucous on a vagina cicatrizes or scars in places of cauterization and becomes less elastic. Try to use greasing, to relax completely and to be reserved by patience, it will pass or take place.

Unika
14.05.2005, 05:48
Thanks big, upokoili!!!! We greasing and so we use.

And cicatrixes they then resolve? I understand, that all individually, but how long basically it can proceed.

madam
14.05.2005, 10:59
Unika, to me too the doctor has told or said, that because of zarubtsovyvanija skins and that in due course all will pass or take place unpleasant sensations, already now I feel progress, after several attempts sex practically as before, only right at the beginning a dyscomfort

Unika
15.05.2005, 22:59
Similarly! Legchaet each time. Has bought or purchased greasing (contex), here only she dries up bytro somehow...

The main thing that they have not returned, and that painfully very much to cauterize there was Well at me a truth a painful threshold low... The doctor even has taken an interest, as I shall give birth or shall travail, if from cauterization roared... Eh so then, and it was necessary to cauterize it at once...

madam, I wish the prompt convalescence and homing by a normal active sexual life!

xa
16.05.2005, 08:52
Similarly! Legchaet each time. Has bought or purchased greasing (contex), here only she dries up bytro somehow...

The main thing that they have not returned, and that painfully very much to cauterize there was Well at me a truth a painful threshold low... The doctor even has taken an interest, as I shall give birth or shall travail, if from cauterization roared... Eh so then, and it was necessary to cauterize it at once...

madam, I wish the prompt convalescence and homing by a normal active sexual life!

And unless to make anesthesia at cauterization it is impossible???

Unika
16.05.2005, 23:34
Have made, but to me in one day erosion solkovaginom cauterized and there do not anesthetize. There hurted or was ill;was sick, still cauterized... And despite of anesthesia, it was very sick. But I know as at me with it or this... On the doctor not in insult... She did or made anesthesia. And in fact has put in that, hundred this or thus anesthetizing.. ledokain, probably, very much all burned down...

Cheerful was denek. I MCH, hardly in a syncope not shlepnulsja in a corridor when to mine vshlipyvanija and vskriki listened - even has escaped to the lift - to itself to come. And has then brought home, has presented flowers, has made a supper... polegchalo

But the doctor has told or said, that first time observes such sensitivity. And to all its or her other patients so bolno was not! Yes what here to speak, if I in the childhood in a syncope was splashed, when to me broken kolenki smeared zelenkoj or peroxide of Hydrogenium washed out... Eh!!!

xa
18.05.2005, 09:58
And at errozii why do not anesthetize???

At most is small... Therefore I stick...

madam
19.05.2005, 09:43
At me unfortunately not all have removed, I already have then found at myself a couple on a pubis where hair so once more it is necessary to go through it

to xa:

This procedure terribly unpleasant, me all over again ledokainom on mucous as eyes from orbits not povylezali have scattered so at me hardly, and have then started to prick anesthetizing, was sick only near to a urethra, ledokain somehow especially has not helped or assisted. The truth business is not has reached or not cunning tears, but toward the end excisions morally and physically I was any

madam
21.05.2005, 04:28
ha

Heard, that on shejke there are no nervous terminations or endings

Unika
22.05.2005, 17:20
ha, I Respond, as heard, but it is better to ask the doctor...

On shejke there are no nervous terminations or endings, but from cauterization spastic strictures, approximately, as in monthly, therefore if monthly morbid it will be probable to cauterize also begin. And at me monthly morbid HERE and obrydalas.

madam, the doctor has told or said, that condylomas get out more often on mucous, and pimples there where hair are more likely hair folikuly. So can at you there not kondillomy???

madam
23.05.2005, 05:18
Unika, one of them precisely condyloma, and another whether a spot whether that...

Now I drink izoprinozin

WERTina
24.05.2005, 08:21
Prompt, please, what is it can be and that with it or this to do or make.

To me cauterized a current of a condyloma, has passed or has taken place month after that. The doctor has resolved a sexual life, but far from it. Right at the beginning of the sexual certificate or act walls very or very much hurt... Very painfully. With what it can be connected?? Not up to the extremity or end has begun to live mucous (the doctor like has told or said, that all ok).... Also that with it or this to do or make...????

Prompt pozhalujchsta, how much you have paid for all course of cauterization? To me cauterized any acid...... If fairly it is very sick...... Also has already bothered.... Traces remain, and new kandilomy appear! Here I think, can too a current prizhech...

madam
26.05.2005, 03:00
Prompt pozhalujchsta, how much you have paid for all course of cauterization? To me cauterized any acid...... If fairly it is very sick...... Also has already bothered.... Traces remain, and new kandilomy appear! Here I think, can too a current prizhech...

WERTina,

At me all this has poured out in 5400. (excision) +400. (anesthesia), kondillom was very much and small and that is more..

Unika
28.05.2005, 19:20
You know, me in this plan, can has carried. AT job the insurance has issued also all treatment under the insurance, except for lekartv... And medicines sometimes give... After cauterization at me slipping from an armchair the doctor has looked or seen, has told or said necessarily to buy or purchase ointment Iruxolum... Has then looked or seen once again at a green complexion and has brought to me a new tube in a gift....

I am not assured, what occurrence new depends on a method of cauterization, can from immunity??? To me have pierced a course immunomodulirujushchih preparations.... The truth I can not tell or say about result... Very few or not enough;very poorly time has passed or has taken place.

And more, the most important, in all this this feeling of confidence, that you recover, to not be afraid, that they again will appear, and in general to think positively and to strengthen immunity!

Unika
04.06.2005, 04:56
Unika, one of them precisely condyloma, and another whether a spot whether that...

Now I drink izoprinozin

It is necessary, probably, to the doctor to show.

And at me here such was.... Right after cauterizations has jumped any more kondilloma fine such, and papiloma - a pendant... I was in a shock, thought - well here 2 days ago prizhgla and already... Then one my friend has told or said, that it is possible to look through a mind sore points, to smile to them and to light mentally serebrjannym light.

As it strange sounded, has solved, what is it better, than to cauterize and it is necessary to try or taste all. And so, this chicken-feed all over again istonchilas as nitochka, and has then fallen off. Has gone on survey, the doctor has told or said, that is pure or clean.

Most it is not believed, but I think, it is necessary to take this practice in a turn or turnover