PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The involved dummies or papillas

29.12.2004, 23:36
At me the involved dummies or papillas. It, first, is ugly, secondly, me disturbs, whether it is normal.

Whether is at a forum obladatelnitsy similar papillas?

Personally I very much hesitate of them! And undress before the man I can not.

Can, operation to make? But this terrible violence over self!

I ask the help! While moral!

MARTINI
01.01.2005, 00:51
At me the involved dummies or papillas. It, first, is ugly, secondly, me disturbs, whether it is normal.

And how old are you?

02.01.2005, 07:50

The visitor
08.01.2005, 15:24

Basically it is quite normal and, this phenomenon is widespread enough. To hesitate of it or this it is not necessary, and especially to do or make operation. So reserve by patience. This or thus passing or taking place. And more: at you it since a birth or then that has appeared??? At me earlier too so was. But after has passed or has taken place. So not rastraivajsja... Success

Kettty
15.01.2005, 21:51

Basically it is quite normal and, this phenomenon is widespread enough. To hesitate of it or this it is not necessary, and especially to do or make operation. So reserve by patience. This or thus passing or taking place. And more: at you it since a birth or then that has appeared??? At me earlier too so was. But after has passed or has taken place. So not rastraivajsja... Success

Morkovka
23.01.2005, 01:29
At Aventa is special nakladochki which are extended with papilla. I do not know, for ever or only for the period of feeding the child. Specify!

Yantarka
24.01.2005, 09:19
The same at my younger sister... The truth to her 17 only. But if disturbs, to mamologu it is possible to descend or go...

30.01.2005, 11:59

Yes I always so had Basically disturbs nothing, only from the aesthetic point of view, it not so is attractive, as normal papilla. And to men, me kazhetstsa, not ndravitsja

Kettty_22
30.01.2005, 22:51

Yes I always so had Basically disturbs nothing, only from the aesthetic point of view, it not so is attractive, as normal papilla. And to men, me kazhetstsa, not ndravitsja

As I also spoke at me too such was. Has then passed or has then taken place... And to men?.... Mozht certainly also it is not pleasant, but I did not speak me about it or this. And when you vv the raised or excited status??? Basically it only at feeding the child not conveniently. At me when it is cold, they got out... It was already sick. And now it's OK.... So success. And more: learn or find out in occasion of attachments or nozzles about which to you already spoke earlier. The truth I about them did not hear...

The visitor
07.02.2005, 21:39
It is interesting, that have passed or have taken place.

At me too get out, when freeze or are raised or excited.

I too want, that have passed or have taken place!!!

Budujushchaja mum
08.02.2005, 02:59
And the child is? If is not present he can get or start the child dummies or papillas and will suck away tobish vytjanit.

Morkovka
11.02.2005, 01:22
And the child is? If is not present he can get or start the child dummies or papillas and will suck away tobish vytjanit.

The child should be got or started not for the sake of papillas, and for the sake of the child!

povesilila, Mummy!

Ahjsa
14.02.2005, 04:39
Morally I support or maintain! At me will involve ONE dummies, the second normal. "Is taken out" too from a cold and exaltation. In as. And I do not hesitate, he, by the way, more erogenic, than the second, a skin gentle inside.

Iris
21.02.2005, 10:16
The same chicken-feed

It is possible to concern to it or this in another way, say, such dummies or papillas at exaltation are similar to dismissed buds

It is interesting to me, and men show any claims in this occasion?

Once one my former friend has suggested me operation to make, but I shall not risk.

Ahjsa
01.03.2005, 19:29
Well can to someone and present, I did not meet such. Personally I not reflecting was developed or unwrapped and have left from any muzhik if he has offered operation to me, personally I myself and the body like more any --muzhik and to be arranged under someone's tastes would not become. It quite arranges my husband.

Iris
09.03.2005, 00:45
Well can to someone and present, I did not meet such. Personally I not reflecting was developed or unwrapped and have left from any muzhik if he has offered operation to me, personally I myself and the body like more any --muzhik and to be arranged under someone's tastes would not become. It quite arranges my husband.

You are absolutely right!

As I shall look or see, similar dummies or papillas meet not too seldom

The grandfather the Frost
16.03.2005, 05:19
It is necessary, how much problems to themselves little girls have thought up At me too dummies or papillas " in a underground ", despite of feeding of a daughter. Before monthly to a thicket happen on a surface, it is probable because of a swelling or turgescence of a breast.

I, the truth consulted on the doctor in this occasion as heard, what is it there can be one of attributes of any disturbances in a breast. But like have found nothing.

And on the contrary it is pleasant to the husband. Plays with them in game " get out, the mean coward "

Iris
18.03.2005, 21:49
It is necessary, how much problems to themselves little girls have thought up At me too dummies or papillas " in a underground ", despite of feeding of a daughter. Before monthly to a thicket happen on a surface, it is probable because of a swelling or turgescence of a breast.

I, the truth consulted on the doctor in this occasion as heard, what is it there can be one of attributes of any disturbances in a breast. But like have found nothing.

And on the contrary it is pleasant to the husband. Plays with them in game " get out, the mean coward "

In general, all depends on how to it or this to concern. Simply there are muzhiks whom it is important that dummies or papillas were "normal". Otherwise it neseksualno

Skaiste
20.03.2005, 17:55
At me it seems to me since a birth of one dummies inside it is hidden... In podroskovom age tried to complex in this occasion, and has then ceased... In the raised or excited status they at me both stick out...

But, from the medical point of view involved inside of a dummy can be disturbance and consequently for prophylaxis and for own calmness it would be not bad to be checked up at mammologa. If all vporjadke, is possible (according to one doctor) independently massazhirovat dummies or papillas:

Ends of fingers to extend them, slightly to braid, finger, etc. To do or make every day in the morning and in the evening for 5-10 minutes within several months. Only it is very cautious, not damaging or injuring. It is possible to apply creams to a softening of contact of fingers with a papilla. The result is possible or probable, but not obligatory.

Iris
29.03.2005, 17:52
At me it seems to me since a birth of one dummies inside it is hidden... In podroskovom age tried to complex in this occasion, and has then ceased... In the raised or excited status they at me both stick out...

But, from the medical point of view involved inside of a dummy can be disturbance and consequently for prophylaxis and for own calmness it would be not bad to be checked up at mammologa. If all vporjadke, is possible (according to one doctor) independently massazhirovat dummies or papillas:

Ends of fingers to extend them, slightly to braid, finger, etc. To do or make every day in the morning and in the evening for 5-10 minutes within several months. Only it is very cautious, not damaging or injuring. It is possible to apply creams to a softening of contact of fingers with a papilla. The result is possible or probable, but not obligatory.

At me punktik it is direct Skaiste, and your men liked your dummies or papillas?

Skaiste
05.04.2005, 03:06
At me punktik it is direct Skaiste, and your men liked your dummies or papillas?

Yes, liked... Also like... Any negative reactions to address of my papillas was not... If at exaltation of dummies, we shall tell or say so it has not had time to be straightened, I to the man likes to caress it or him as though to be played with it or him... Until then while he will not get out...

Iris
24.04.2005, 10:07

Yes, liked... Also like... Any negative reactions to address of my papillas was not... If at exaltation of dummies, we shall tell or say so it has not had time to be straightened, I to the man likes to caress it or him as though to be played with it or him... Until then while he will not get out...

Fine! I that I am direct to undress was not in forces

_45
04.06.2005, 04:22
I do not wish to frighten, but it can be an attribute of disease.

I had to visit or attend "Kashirku", and so at my neigbour on chamber all has begun with the involved papilla though, for the sake of justice, it is necessary to notice, that all over again dummies or papillas were normal, and then she has noticed, that were involved.

Make mamogrammu or ultrasound.