PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not bend - the head is turned

Baba Manya
13.02.2005, 00:19
Girls, it simply age affects (26 years) or it is necessary to check up pressure? I hate to bend, even gym shoes to fasten. The ring in uzhah, darkening or dimout in opinion of, a giddiness at once begins. Mum speaks me to be checked up on an anemia. And mna it seems what is it the rests of a genyantritis. What is it can be? Whether it is necessary to go to the doctor, or to wait that itself will pass or take place?

Diana Valerevna
18.02.2005, 15:49
It is a blood flows to a head and "beats" on temples. And what pressure at you? Probably, lowered?

At me such too happens, but not so often

Jadzia
05.03.2005, 14:21
I think, that low pressure. And coffee in the mornings does not help or assist?

It simply the age affects (26 years)

I regard your statement, as a joke

Baba Manya
26.03.2005, 11:50
It is a blood flows to a head and "beats" on temples. And what pressure at you? Probably, lowered?

At me such too happens, but not so often

Pressure at me skips, but not on so that it was necessary to accept medicines. Simply I behind myself such did not notice earlier. Earlier I could stand hours sing to the sun. Floors arms or hand of soap, a berry collected. And now, even if to the little son boots should be fastened, it is necessary to kneel, then slowly to bend, cautiously, differently I shall sideways be filled up.

Can on me so OK influences?

Baba Manya
04.06.2005, 02:50
I Think, that low pressure. And coffee in the mornings does not help or assist?

It simply the age affects (26 years)

I regard your statement, as a joke

Certainly I joked of age though to me vrachiha what exactly has told or said after 25 at women problems with pressure begin.

About coffee... I have ceased to drink coffee. The organism can at me so departs from dependence? Too, doctors have advised to not drink coffee. For a stomach harmfully.