PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the woman to the doctor, the otolaryngologist

oin
23.04.2005, 19:14
At me such here a trouble: have found a clamidiosis in our family. Now we are treated under the scheme or plan by the -factor, fljukostatom, dekarisom, vitamin complexes. To me still + suppositories betadin, on a background of chlamydias at me the adnexitis has become aggravated. And so about them also I wish to ask. Have appointed or nominated 2 times a day. To the beginning was it's OK, but have now appeared allocation what that not clear... As a paper razmokshaja, moreover tjanuchie what that, is impossible as will be stretched or be dragged out. Inside all that shchipet it is scratched. Can mucous has burnt them?? On an iodine all taki..... Allergies on an iodine are not present. There were pains as colics in intestines, but the delivery has not changed, with a chair all ok.

Met such in your practice?

oin
24.04.2005, 01:40
And in the answer tishinaaaaa.....

Strange.

Tay
28.04.2005, 09:31
I not the doctor, and too unfortunate consumer Betadina. After application of candles the HORRIBLE thrush has developed! nafig-!

The otolaryngologist
28.04.2005, 18:38
Operating or Working substance Betadina is the -iodine. Application betadina can provoke occurrence of local by-effects connected with an individual hypersensibility to this operating or working substance - an itch, a burning sensation, allocation. As a rule, it demands a cancelling... Vobshche, the preparation "rigid" is enough, I at many friends had unpleasant phenomena at eg application. About a thrush - I do not know, it or him in fact recommend for treatment of various colpites, fungic or fungal including...

BonPari
03.05.2005, 16:39
At me from betadina for a night from vl- it is direct any water followed, and stoooolko it is a lot of it or her, that it is direct all wet woke up... I so did not like to use these suppositories!

Speak them it is possible to replace with Clotrimazolum!

oin
03.05.2005, 23:49
At me from betadina for a night from vl- it is direct any water followed, and stoooolko it is a lot of it or her, that it is direct all wet woke up... I so did not like to use these suppositories!

Speak them it is possible to replace with Clotrimazolum!

At me as when the candle will thaw - I float simply. I go with linings. And the itch appears periodically, 2 days any more were not. TTT, Clotrimazolum will not approach or suit me, since he does not kill a chlamydia. Even a week needed to be endured))

Whether and it is necessary to restore then flora after it or him? To Me the doctor has not told or said it is necessary or not. One doctor recommended flora to restore bifidkom, to be syringed in sense.

BonPari
09.05.2005, 14:16
Well when simply the candle thaws is normally and happens at all suppositories, from it or this to not get to; and at me it is direct real WATER therefrom! Speak so happens, when leucocytes... But I do not know... One time put down, and now I shall not be.

To me are going to to do or make biapsiju shejki uteruses (on erroziju) - not confidently, that has correctly named... And so to me have told or said before it or this to put down betadin or Clotrimazolum... Tper the last I shall choose!

oin
14.05.2005, 18:01
Well when simply the candle thaws is normally and happens at all suppositories, from it or this to not get to; and at me it is direct real WATER therefrom! Speak so happens, when leucocytes... But I do not know... One time put down, and now I shall not be.

To me are going to to do or make biapsiju shejki uteruses (on erroziju) - not confidently, that has correctly named... And so to me have told or said before it or this to put down betadin or Clotrimazolum... Tper the last I shall choose!

Almost correctly)) the Biopsy.

Leucocytes you speak...., at me in the analysis of their urine was much. Flows as water, but only with a smell of an iodine and yellow.... Interestingly....

BonPari
03.06.2005, 12:39
Figs knows!!! ksta, to me spoke, what is it m.b. indiv. Reaction of an organism to an iodine! Type of an allergy! T.ch. It can to us is simple does not approach or suit...

Biopsy who-string did or made? Painfully?