PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mycoplasma

Страницы : [1] 2

Lorchenok
01.09.2004, 17:19
Greetings devchenki, here obnoruzhili at me such muck, and have appointed or nominated treatment the Doxycycline and Orungal which costs or stands beshennye money. Who can knows than it is possible to replace it or him?

Share who as got rid of such infection!

02.09.2004, 16:23
Greetings devchenki, here obnoruzhili at me such muck, and have appointed or nominated treatment the Doxycycline and Orungal which costs or stands beshennye money. Who can knows than it is possible to replace it or him?

Orungal to you have written out for prevention of a thrush. Only I shall not understand why it or him. If you already had thrush and the analysis on sensitivity has shown, that to you approaches or suits only Itrakanazol, then yes! And if have appointed or nominated simply so I I to you can advise Orungal to replace on Nizoral, he much more cheaply and too very effective.

05.09.2004, 04:03

The doxycycline is yesterday. And in occasion of antifungic or antifungal, that is still fljukonalol and he not dearly or expensively costs or stands.

And more to me at a mycoplasma appointed or nominated still local procedures

05.09.2004, 14:08

The doxycycline is yesterday. And in occasion of antifungic or antifungal, that is still fljukonalol and he not dearly or expensively costs or stands.

And more to me at a mycoplasma appointed or nominated still local procedures

The doxycycline can also yesterday, but very effective, the liver not so terribly is influenced also with the main thing inexpensive.

Lorchenok
13.09.2004, 05:04
From local have appointed or nominated polizhinaks and then pimafuzin. And the most important have forbidden to be engaged in sex even with a condom and it for the whole month (course of treatment consists of two stages).

* Thanks for advice or council and that has counted a total sum of treatment for two and eyes on a forehead have got.

19.09.2004, 00:20
From local have appointed or nominated polizhinaks and then pimafuzin. And the most important have forbidden to be engaged in sex even with a condom and it for the whole month (course of treatment consists of two stages).

* Thanks for advice or council and that has counted a total sum of treatment for two and eyes on a forehead have got.

And why in a condom have forbidden? Not well when suppositories insert, I still understand, and before and after...

And still to you as the Doxycycline have picked up too simply so or all taki the analysis on sensitivity have made? And it is possible and to fly that for a greater or big sum. And health is a pity!

Lorchenok
30.09.2004, 23:48
Doxycycline have picked up proceeding from analyses, the list of antibiotics and reaction of bacteria to them there have been resulted or brought. And Orungal have appointed or nominated simply so without any tests.

And on the bill of condoms have told or said, that too nizja... As this infection and through it or him (I simply do not understand as it) can be passed.. And then all treatment on smarku.... Well I am better then I shall suffer.. The main thing will recover... And that this infection opposite!

05.10.2004, 02:54
The Doxycycline have picked up proceeding from analyses, the list of antibiotics and reaction of bacteria to them there have been resulted or brought. And Orungal have appointed or nominated simply so without any tests.

And on the bill of condoms have told or said, that too nizja... As this infection and through it or him (I simply do not understand as it) can be passed.. And then all treatment on smarku.... Well I am better then I shall suffer.. The main thing will recover... And that this infection opposite!

Well about transfer of a mycoplasma through prezik is simply new word in a science! And on a fig then preziki in general let out or release, if they initially do not protect from ZPPP? Oh, I now with laughter shall die!

Well good! (wiping tears) Month suffer if dohtor such sadjuga. It is not lethal! In general are treated (treatment is appointed or nominated good), and recover! Success!

The visitor
12.10.2004, 09:14
To me have appointed or nominated: Medomycinum 0,1 perv day 2 to, 10 days 1*2 time

Further klabaks 0,25 perv day 2 to, 12 days 1*2 time

Simultaneously to begin suppositories Klionum d ch/? day

karsil 2 t *2 times a day

tsikloferon during kurcha in tabl in a day.

On money has got where that on a piece with small.

But at me already 3 kinds of mycoplasmas have found. tozh have told or said any sex. During treatment.

16.10.2004, 18:41
To me have appointed or nominated: Medomycinum 0,1 perv day 2 to, 10 days 1*2 time

Further klabaks 0,25 perv day 2 to, 12 days 1*2 time

Simultaneously to begin suppositories Klionum d ch/? day

karsil 2 t *2 times a day

tsikloferon during kurcha in tabl in a day.

On money has got where that on a piece with small.

But at me already 3 kinds of mycoplasmas have found. tozh have told or said any sex. During treatment.

Yes it is clear, what for doctors forbid sex! That all of us knew it what for p... And it is given That next time hundred twenty three times have thought, before in general in sex to borrow or occupy

Well idiocy really!

Maryana
26.10.2004, 23:53
Listen, and this infection only a floor. It is by passed? And it is possible to pick up type in a bath? Because of an another's towel...

And that I remember was at me, and at me then vashche the partner was not... Here and so!

katyonok!
07.11.2004, 07:49
Listen, and this infection only a floor. It is by passed? And it is possible to pick up type in a bath? Because of an another's towel...

And that I remember was at me, and at me then vashche the partner was not... Here and so!

Speak, Marjashka, that is possible.. The doctor spoke certainly preimeshchestvenno sexual by is passed, but also in a bath or in pool too..

The visitor
15.11.2004, 06:31
[QUOTE =

Maryana
]

Speak, Marjashka, that is possible.. The doctor spoke certainly preimeshchestvenno sexual by is passed, but also in a bath or in pool too.. [/quote

More shortly on baths to not go sex to not be engaged.......... To breathe tozh it is harmful - at us in city the factory metallurgical is. But vitamins C mikrolementami are it is not necessary. A moustache " so it is received ". besplatno!!!!

The visitor
22.11.2004, 07:51
[QUOTE =

Maryana
]

Speak, Marjashka, that is possible.. The doctor spoke certainly preimeshchestvenno sexual by is passed, but also in a bath or in pool too.. [/quote

More shortly on baths to not go sex to not be engaged.......... To breathe tozh it is harmful - at us in city the factory metallurgical is. But vitamins C mikrolementami are it is not necessary. A moustache " so it is received ". besplatno!!!!

Timary
30.11.2004, 06:00
http: // www.fair.ru/article62.html

Esteem here

I - levanna
01.12.2004, 22:13
And me here that have appointed or nominated..... Having counted up the sum I was in a shock In the sum it turns out 2 tys

1) fromilid or sparflo or hemolitsin

2) vobenzim

3) perzhinan (suppositories)

Well as? What impressions? Share girls your opinion!

I - levanna
08.12.2004, 01:44
And have still told or said necessarily to refrain from sex

Manka
13.12.2004, 07:34
And have still told or said necessarily to refrain from sex

It have correctly told or said, because at the sexual certificate or act inflow of a blood to genitals amplifies, that in itself does not promote treatment and action of medicines. And at anything here the statement from the previous page someone's, that through a condom all the same something is passed. Even if it is not passed, simply strengthened inflow of a blood can be made all treatment useless.

The visitor
28.12.2004, 04:23
I when passed or took place treatment for a ureaplasma to me for the period of treatment too have told or said that is better to refrain from sexual contacts... For me 2 weeks to suffer was not a problem, pulled is much more often to drink some beer, and nizja))

The visitor
02.01.2005, 11:22
I levanna

2 thousand it is normal, at me treatment of thousand in three vltelo, thus to me preparations appointed or nominated such which also in a drugstore to not get

I - levanna
06.01.2005, 08:03
2 thousand it is normal, at me treatment of thousand in three vltelo

And more cheaply in any way it is impossible?

The visitor
20.01.2005, 20:24
It is possible be not treated

For health of money to regret it is not necessary

When it was treated, all very strictly kept, accepted tablets at a time.. Did not accept alcohol (though the doctor to me did not forbid, the young man at me such knowing, has told or said, that the alcohol reduces efficiency of tablets), did not eat anything acute, strongly sweet and salty... Has gone through these two weeks continence.. But my pleasure nebylo a limit when has received a check analysis in 2 weeks with negative result

Health to you!!!!

I - levanna
02.02.2005, 01:24
What guy at you careful and close or attentive

And he too was treated?

The visitor
01.03.2005, 12:07
Certainly, in fact all these latent infections are paravenericheskimi i.e. even if at the second partner nothing is revealed, all the same for prophylaxis it is necessary... At me vashche situevina terrible was: we only to meet have begun, he descended or went has handed over analyses: chistenky, then through 2 I hand over weeks and at me find this muck... At me a shock whence? When? Has paid for own negligence: 2 years did not do or make any analyses, and at me for this time 2 partners were replaced.. VOPSHCHEM, BE vigilant And CONCERN MORE CLOSELY or ATTENTIVELY To the HEALTH that then to prove nobody, that " you not a giraffe "

katyonok!
24.03.2005, 01:08

And why in a condom have forbidden? Not well when suppositories insert, I still understand, and before and after...

And still to you as the Doxycycline have picked up too simply so or all taki the analysis on sensitivity have made? And it is possible and to fly that for a greater or big sum. And health is a pity!

At me odruga went to the gynecologist, to her too he has told or said that through prezik now it is possible to catch everything..

That double protection is necessary....... Type a cream and +.... But also it not 100%..

Here such doctors at us