PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The test for definition of an ovulation

kingstar
07.11.2004, 00:51
Good afternoon all! Girls, prompt, who used these tests for definition of an ovulation - I have in view of jet which work on prinitsipam tests for definition bermennosti. Tell everything, that heard about it or this or know from own experience. Thankful in advance

Lorchenok
18.12.2004, 11:48
Used such tests, the name I do not remember, there in their packing five pieces and one test for pregnancy, cost about 400 roubles.

I can tell or say, that such tests only have angered me. He has shown first time two strias, and that, that should define or determine presence of an ovulation was more acyanotically and under the instruction such situation has been certain as " there Is no ovulation ". Next day, reultat testirovanija-one stria, and that weakly expressed.

My opinion: tests for an ovulation it is delirium and their doctors appoint or nominate only for superfluous expenditure of money, and it can new so to say " the western method "... Better temperaturku pomerjat!

kingstar
03.06.2005, 07:13
[quote opinion: tests for an ovulation it is delirium and their doctors appoint or nominate only for superfluous expenditure of money, and it can new so to say " the western method "... Better temperaturku pomerjat! [/quote] "

Thanks! Temperature that I measure, thought, can so more reliably with the test or dough. In the same place it is written, that on idea the test starts to react 2-3 days prior to an ovulation! There Is an opportunity well to be prepared