PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greasing a saliva

One old resident
02.01.2005, 00:47
At my husband the habit when I have not enough greasing to humidify or wet a member with the saliva. And I am am overcome with doubts, as is known in a mouth of microorganisms it is much more, than in a vagina, whether carries it potential danger?

Toni
10.01.2005, 01:21
I asked periodically by a similar question.... I too so does or makes

Katea
15.01.2005, 18:49
And I grease with the, so it is more reliable

The visitor
23.01.2005, 20:56
The gynecologist, has once told or said to me: while you will not cease to humidify or wet with a saliva a vagina, the thrush never will pass or take place.

o
27.01.2005, 09:52
The gynecologist, has once told or said to me: while you will not cease to humidify or wet with a saliva a vagina, the thrush never will pass or take place.

Hm... And how the saliva influences a thrush?

anais
03.02.2005, 20:20
At my husband the habit when I have not enough greasing to humidify or wet a member with the saliva. And I am am overcome with doubts, as is known in a mouth of microorganisms it is much more, than in a vagina, whether carries it potential danger?

Excuse for an immodest question, whether instead of the same this or thus most what to be engaged in oral sex? The same saliva...

oin
04.02.2005, 20:49

The thrush can be and in a mouth of the partner

Foxy_k
10.02.2005, 06:51

Kohl I remember clause or article in an Internet read, that oral sex can cause a thrush in women. If I shall find shall throw off

13.02.2005, 07:17

Kohl I remember clause or article in an Internet read, that oral sex can cause a thrush in women. If I shall find shall throw off

And not only a thrush....

Marlene
22.02.2005, 16:05

So the herpes become genital...

03.03.2005, 06:05

So the herpes become genital...

No so one more joins genital herpes

Can also flora to become or begin kokovoj (in a mouth at us so much muck, especially when there kariesy everyones and paradontosises)

Intelima
12.03.2005, 07:47
Well and passions!!

Pancake, here whence at me a thrush!!

So right after mineta in a bath?

o
15.03.2005, 19:56

The thrush can be and in a mouth of the partner

The thrush can be and on a sexual member. Certainly, when you are or be ill or sick with a thrush, for the period of treatment it is better to avoid sex contacts and to treat the partner, but to speak, that treatment of a thrush is fastened on greasing by a saliva - somehow strange

o
25.03.2005, 19:37

foks, give we shall be defined or determined in concepts. (All it according to the Woman-doctor)

Kandida always is in a vagina. The thrush begins begins when kandida starts to form a mycelium. And the mycelium appears at depression imunniteta. e. Not oral sex causes a thrush, and that if with oral sex any organisms which will lower immunity there will be a thrush have acted or arrived.

As and with a saliva. If the man - the carrier or bearer of a mycelium, that, certainly, humidification by a saliva and in general sex with it or him, will very possibly cause or call a thrush but if at it or him anything is not present a saliva in itself any thrush not vyzvaet.

If I am wrong, correct

o
07.04.2005, 09:34
Well and passions!!

No, a thrush at you not therefrom.

And how much or as far as I have understood meant kunnilingus.

It as in a joke.

The woman in a coma lays. When the aid-woman washed sexual labiums has seen, that pulse on the apparatus hardly has increased.

She speaks its or her husband: " it seems to Me, your wife will be helped or assisted by oral sex "

The husband - Ok!

The nurse has left... In 10 minutes she hears the sound of the apparatus informing on a cardiac standstill, she runs in, the husband speaks

- She seems to me has choked

oin
24.04.2005, 13:32
The thrush can be and on a sexual member. Certainly, when you are or be ill or sick with a thrush, for the period of treatment it is better to avoid sex contacts and to treat the partner, but to speak, that treatment of a thrush is fastened on greasing by a saliva - somehow strange [/quote]

It who so here has told or said???

The thrush in a mouth for the carrier or bearer can be habitual business, but getting on healthy mucous genitals - causes a strong exacerbation. The thrush at men is a little shown on a member. He can about it or this and not know.

Immunity can decrease as at all organism, and mestno..

Intelima
03.06.2005, 02:10
Well and passions!!

No, a thrush at you not therefrom.

And how much or as far as I have understood meant kunnilingus.

It as in a joke.

The woman in a coma lays. When the aid-woman washed sexual labiums has seen, that pulse on the apparatus hardly has increased.

She speaks its or her husband: " it seems to Me, your wife will be helped or assisted by oral sex "

The husband - Ok!

The nurse has left... In 10 minutes she hears the sound of the apparatus informing on a cardiac standstill, she runs in, the husband speaks

- She seems to me has choked

And to what this joke?? Yes, I had in view of kunnilingus! You "are very witty" And the main thing precisely diagnose that whence, from one word!