PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the woman-doctor: Why during monthly the blood flows?

Nut
20.12.2004, 17:35
I understand, that the question can seem extremely foolish and still. The matter is that sometimes you collide or face with following opinion:

" 2. Sex during monthly increases or enlarges probability of gynecologic diseases, from a thrush up to an endometriosis. In brief, at an endometriosis a piece endometrija (the tissue covering or lining a uterus inside) comes off a uterus and it is attached to other organ, from a stomach up to eyes. Also functions as in a uterus, that is and the blood allocates during a menses. Cases when at women the blood from eyes flew are described.

Sex during monthly repeatedly increases or enlarges risk of an endometriosis.

Plus a blood from jerks can go in the opposite direction and get in an abdominal cavity. There will be an inflammation Further. "

() the ia?naO-broad gully

I, likely, do not understand something, but always it seemed to me, that at a menses the ootid perishes in a uterus and a certain wound inside is formed, accordingly, mucous and a blood from this wound leave outside.

Therefore a question:

1. How at an endometriosis endometry gets in a stomach or in an eye?

2. Why sex during monthly increases or enlarges this probability?

3. Why the blood during a menses goes from pieces endometrija conditionally in an eye, if a wound in a uterus?

Once again I am sorry, if my questions seem foolish.

DeLux
24.12.2004, 15:10
1. In any way directly they there do not get.

2. I doubt.

3. The bleeding is formed under action of hormones which influence a tissue endometrija, therefore where she was - will be iti a blood.

In occasion of the first - as cells endometrija can will come to be in absolutely unexpected places: process is similar to how cancer cells give metastasises far from the center.

oin
31.12.2004, 15:33
Therefore a question:

1. How at an endometriosis endometry gets in a stomach or in an eye?

2. Why sex during monthly increases or enlarges this probability?

3. Why the blood during a menses goes from pieces endometrija conditionally in an eye, if a wound in a uterus?

Once again I am sorry, if my questions seem foolish. [/quote]

1. It can occur or happen even at fetal development at a bookmark of organs at a fetus - anomalies such.

2. Probably risk also is, since the uterus is informed with an abdominal cavity through uterine pipes, and the ootid leaves an ovary immediately in an abdominal cavity, then in a uterine pipe. At strong friktsijah the abruption endometrija and an occlusion it or him of a pipe is possible or probable. Or the eye hardly will reach a stomach.

3. Menstrual bleedings directly svzany with a hormonal background also go only at the tissues stipulated for a casting-off.

SASHA HONEY
11.01.2005, 21:01
Devchenki!

I AT ALL have not understood, that you here write...

" The ootid leaves an ovary immediately in an abdominal cavity, then in a uterine pipe ",-writes OIN. And where you such heard? There is no she in any abdominal cavity, differently she therefrom has not returned any more

The ootid leaves vmete with tissues of a uterus which cover or line it or her as they are updated monthly. Therefore during monthly it is possible to observe slices everyones, clots... Well you know

And sex does not recommend to be engaged, as it is valid, during friktsy hit in a uterus of any microbes and pathogenic bacteria, which in a vagina during monthly a pond prudi is possible or probable. And about an endometriosis I, to tell the truth, for the first time hear I Shall look in the Internet if I shall find-shall write to you.

SASHA HONEY
26.01.2005, 01:08
You know, I have found something.. Something to me became bad..

Now at me precisely the phobia will appear, in sex at all I shall not want to be engaged.. My God, well simply circle any dangers. And how after nachitaeshsja To live?

Yes, still I wish to apologize before OIN. Really, the ootid leaves in an abdominal cavity. And I also did not know..

But I already in general have got confused. And how she is not lost in a peritoneum? Can you know?

LenaSH
29.01.2005, 07:31
But I already in general have got confused. And how she is not lost in a peritoneum? Can you know?

Ootid, really. Leaves in an abdominal cavity, but if I am not mistaken, remains sticked to an external wall of an ovary. And fallopieva the pipe as though scans an ovary the palchikami and having found an ootid "soaks up" it or her in itself. So the ootid gets in an ampoule (the expansion of a pipe filled by a liquid) where there is a fertilization. From an ampoule the zygote (the impregnated ootid) continues movement on a pipe aside uteruses and shares in process of promotion. If the fertilization has not occured or happened an ootid dies. By the way, if fallopieva the pipe not by way of the ootid dies off in an abdominal cavity and in a uterus does not get.

SASHA HONEY
14.02.2005, 21:22
Well, fur-trees-sticks as all is complex or difficult...

Thanks that have educated! There Is an occasion to rummage in the literature and more to learn or find out about the organism!

Diana Valerevna
10.03.2005, 19:14
Also if something not by way of with pipes, the ootid simply can get stuck in her, as a result in a pipe mozhetr occurs or happens the fertilization-result an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis

The woman-doctor
02.06.2005, 22:59
The author, I did not see this subject, it seems to me, that have well responded already.. Or you wait also my answer?