PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abortion?: ((

Ksenja not the visitor
14.10.2004, 20:46
At me it is very serious proshi monthly - terrible pains, a giddiness, a vomiting. To me have told or said, that is similar to an abortion. But at me each time monthly strong, and not only the blood, but also slices any leave. I thought it normally. Girls how the abortion looks or appears? How it or him to distinguish from usual clots?

Darjasha
22.11.2004, 02:05
At me it is very serious proshi monthly - terrible pains, a giddiness, a vomiting. To me have told or said, that is similar to an abortion. But at me each time monthly strong, and not only the blood, but also slices any leave. I thought it normally. Girls how the abortion looks or appears? How it or him to distinguish from usual clots?

Well and who to you has told or said, what is it vykidysh?

Baba Manya
02.06.2005, 16:05
If you did or made the test for pregnancy, and he has left positive, and you had delay and other signs of pregnancy it is quite possible or probable as an abortion at early stages. At me the most such chicken-feed was the last month. But if at you always so this diagnosis to you have put rather early. To stati, at an abortion there should not be a vomiting. Similar that at you simply serious monthly.