PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has fallen with velovipeda!!!

Lie
07.02.2005, 01:18
I two months ago have fallen from a bicycle and podvernulanogu, an ecchymosis and shishka were huge simply, to the doctor did not address bolpostepenno day through 2 became legchi and I could attack a leg or foot, sinjat longly descended or went and here shishka and have remained only have decreased a little, and on a bone as though shishka when I shall incorrectly turn in a leg or foot (it on a foot) or I shall curve hurts a little.... Me confuses that was 2 months ago... Here also I think to go to the doctor or what is it can be, here the pancake a problem only to gollnaskim to doctors to go one excruciating.

Who can knows what is it????

_
28.02.2005, 17:16
imho you would descend or go to the doctor

The visitor
17.03.2005, 16:30
imho you would descend or go to the doctor

Has entered the name napriem... In 3 weeks.. Abruptly.. A pancake here always so.

LenaSH
02.06.2005, 13:31
At us too the turn to the expert needs to wait some weeks so I have found a way out. In target when poliklinniki do not work I go to item or point of an acute management at the hospital cash department and I pretend, that I die. Make they there can nothing, therefore give a direction in an accident ward of hospital, and there - analyses, pictures and all that is necessary at once and without problems.