PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pink deprive - what to do or make?

Страницы : [1] 2

Elena Prekrasnaja
24.04.2005, 20:14
And all began with a speck on a skin. I naive thought, that a diathesis.

As a result half of body is covered by pink specks which gradually brighten.

The doctor has told or said, what is it basically to not be treated, and itself will pass or take place in 6-8 weeks (has written out medicines for a raising of immunity).

After dljatelnyh searches on the Internet has bought or purchased pieces of 5 medicines.

I am smeared all successively - result practically any.

At whom nibud such was?

It is possible though something with it or this to make?

Marina.
24.04.2005, 21:54

The doctor has told or said, what is it basically to not be treated, and itself will pass or take place in 6-8 weeks (has written out medicines for a raising of immunity).

After dljatelnyh searches on the Internet has bought or purchased pieces of 5 medicines.

At whom nibud such was?

About, it is a nightmare with which I can already do or make NOTHING here many years, and all has begun as well as at you with a small speck which was almost imperceptible.

That I only did not do or make and to what doctors did not go. In the best case after namazyvanija-vanish for any term, and then all on new. The talker made in a drugstore helps or assists. There two bottles-one you smear, another you wash off. The smell-was simply a nightmare-is direct eyes cuts and is awful shchipet.

I can tell or say with full confidence, that a piece not infectious-anybody and never for such long term has picked up it or her from me. Why arises-nobody has responded me to it, but what to not be treated-it precisely. All horror that when there is a heat in the street they in the summer become brightly pink color and on street without sleeves it is impossible to leave simply. Also I have forgotten about bathing suits and opened or open topy.

Pleasantly one, that all this is not scratched at all and does not disturb.

Ellina
24.04.2005, 22:16
Pink or color? Under the description it is very similar on color. That too is not scratched, but on the sun reddens. And as reddens at the use of the alcohol, therefore many confuse to an allergy on what that. When such piece was found out in my girlfriend, we with her together went to the dermatologist. He all over again has greased with an iodine these maculae. Has then shown us. Through an iodine they have appeared black. Has appointed or nominated ointment "Clotrimazolum". At the girl-friend all has passed or has taken place quickly enough.

Marina.
26.04.2005, 04:40
Pink or color? Under the description it is very similar on color. That too is not scratched, but on the sun reddens. And as reddens at the use of the alcohol, therefore many confuse to an allergy on what that. When such piece was found out in my girlfriend, we with her together went to the dermatologist. He all over again has greased with an iodine these maculae. Has then shown us. Through an iodine they have appeared black. Has appointed or nominated ointment "Clotrimazolum". At the girl-friend all has passed or has taken place quickly enough.

Clotrimazolum I has not helped or assisted Oa?a-me. From alcohol did not notice, that reddened. With an iodine smeared, if I am not mistaken, was about 7 years ago, no reaction existed.

Morkovka
27.04.2005, 05:57
You forgive or excuse me, Elena Prekrasnaja, but somehow navejalo a smile about a combination " Elena Prekrasnaja - Pink deprive what to do or make? "

To Marina - And you are assured, what the diagnosis is put correctly? Basically such disease is treated, and here a psoriasis, for example, precisely is not treated.. And too in the beginning it -was treated for one, there was absolutely another

Tannins
27.04.2005, 11:04
Elena Prekrasna! I wish to offer you national metd! pomgaet 100 % are tried on themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a leaf obyktovennyj from tetradki. But only he not loshchennyj should be, and tokoj as earlier. svorchivaete kuleskom also put on a plateau. Also set fire from below. Let the paper will burn down completely. Throw out ashes, under it or him there should be such oily substance of yellowish color similar to ointment! Smear at once the place while she still lukewarm.

proveddite this procedure some times in day and some days.

This prescription was advised me by my mum. At me once on a backrest takae was. Any cream and ointment has not helped or assisted! Has helped or assisted only it!

Try or Taste.

Otcharovashka
28.04.2005, 15:36
From such as already wrote earlier talkers from a drugstore, ointment Lorindens - With, nastoj chistotela help or assist, rest by the red or dead sea (treatment by salty water and minerals) Generally is appears because of weakening immunity or stress. If to not cease to be nervous and to not have a drink vitaminki in time. That this like as the harmless muck can pererasti in a psoriasis

MK
29.04.2005, 05:35
There was such muck

Itself will not pass or not take place

I advise pokvartsevatsja - it or this the skin will raise or increase the resistibility of this muck and will pass or take place!

I was treated 9 mes by any ointments - while casually not poprobyvala kvartsevanie. Has passed or has taken place for 2 weeks all!

Marina.
30.04.2005, 14:17
You forgive or excuse me, Elena Prekrasnaja, but somehow navejalo a smile about a combination " Elena Prekrasnaja - Pink deprive what to do or make? "

To Marina - And you are assured, what the diagnosis is put correctly? Basically such disease is treated, and here a psoriasis, for example, precisely is not treated.. And too in the beginning it -was treated for one, there was absolutely another

The diagnosis is put not by one dermatologist for many-many or -a lot of;-much years. Deprive-was exactly.

Elena Prekrasnaja
01.05.2005, 03:58
All thanks for advice or councils!

Today I shall try or taste both ointment. And a national method.

Has not so well understood about kvartsevanie: it something like a sun deck?

Where it do or make?

P.S. Yes, mine nik to me at present nesootvetstvuet.

Let's aspire

MK
01.05.2005, 06:59
Has not so well understood about kvartsevanie: it something like a sun deck?

Where it do or make?

YES an ordinary sun deck.

At my place the portable quartz lamp was also I before her span, substituting under its or her beams the amazed or struck sites of a body.

Quartz lamp and sun deck - probably one and too.

Only a quartz lamp - the medical name, and a sun deck - household. I so think.

The visitor
03.05.2005, 00:55

At whom nibud such was?

K
04.05.2005, 12:16
Perhaps, to you to try to make the test for an alimentary intolerance? I try thus will get rid of an eczema, by the way, helps or assists. I sdyshala, that at a psoriasis too help or assist, but smaller kol- people.

Umka
04.05.2005, 12:51
Cream Rozex very much helps or assists

K
05.05.2005, 08:02
I too had such muck.

Write, pliz who has managed from it or her to get rid and as.

Z
06.05.2005, 21:47
I had such misfortune.. About 5 years ago. Has begun with a tiny speck, it was scratched as komarinyj a sting. postpenno has started to grow, become covered suhimicheshujkami and to become wet. Became pink. The dermatologist has registered the talker and has told or said, that during treatment to not wet at all! And as I on a stomach or belly had a speck and on a leg or foot - that to wash to me in general it was impossible. Then on a stomach or belly has passed or has taken place (very quickly). And on a leg or foot remains and it was necessary to me to sit in a bath with vysunutoj a leg or foot the talker Has helped or assisted. More nothing smeared. But as it was scratched, mum dear or expensive..... On a leg or foot there was hardly appreciable dark speck, on memory...)

And in general the doctor has told or said, that he and itself can pass or take place, if to him to create conditions, nesovmetimye with a life - full absence of a moisture and to not scratch in no event. And the talker simply helps or assists to remove or take out an itch and dries.

K
08.05.2005, 17:11
Z

At me nothing is scratched and does not become wet, another can at you that was?

The visitor
10.05.2005, 17:34
Klava, at me was pink deprive, but he was scratched, probably, subspecies any. Dohtur was not mistaken))

Here, esteem, at you he?

Pink deprive

This disease of the infectious-allergic nature, accompanied occurrence of pink color of slightly shelled maculae spherical or oval outlines.

Primary localization of an eruption - a trunk.

Deprive it can be passed through personal things (a towel, a comb, a bast, etc.) the sick person.

Disease usually begins with occurrence on a skin odinogo - "maternal" maculae, in size with a coin, spherical or oval outlines. In 7-10 days at patients on a breast, a back and extremities pours out set of fine maculae "detok" pinkish or -yellow color. The eruption on lateral surfaces of a trunk, a back, brachiums and femurs is most plentiful. For elements the original ecdysis in the center of maculae, reminding the crumpled tissue paper that makes impression of an ornament - "medallion" is characteristic. Duration of disease of 6-9 weeks.

Treatment pink depriving

Often disease passes or takes place independently, without treatment. Patients are not recommended to take a bath (to wash it is possible but to use for this purpose soft washing-up liquids and under douche). Independently to apply ointments and Pastas it is not recommended, it can lead to even greater diffusion of an eruption.

During disease stay on the sun is not recommended.

Wearing synthetic clothes is forbidden.

Naruzhno application oblepihovogo, shipovnikovogo, zverobojnogo and peach butters, hlorofillipta, sangviritrina, romazulana is recommended; 6-7 single greasing for a day apple Acetum.

Inside it is recommended to accept nastoj or broth of a root solodki. It is possible to get a ready chemist's preparation - a syrup of a root solodki.

Z
12.05.2005, 06:52
Ento was)

KEN
13.05.2005, 01:59
Good afternoon!

At me something like. More than two years can Already get rid nothing. Was at different dermal doctors and received from them different diagnoses: an allergy, a fungus, deprive; but not one way of treatment has not helped or assisted me... Was on arms or hand up to logtja and on legs or foots - below a knee), now only on legs or foots below a knee Earlier. All began with a speck which after a while started to grow. It is scratched - simply terribly Especially during washing (whether it be douche or a bath) and after. All it becomes covered by flakes. I can precisely tell or say, that from the person to the person 2 years are not passed, since at me, but it is more at anybody from family are not present.

If someone from you has such signs - prompt, please, that to me to do or make!

Z
14.05.2005, 18:23
Ken,

At you the same signs, as at me. To me the doctor at once has told or said, what is it pink deprive, but has taken soskob and literally there and then in laboratory the diagnosis has proved to be true. At me too anybody in family has not caught, even a daughter small. Try to not wet the amazed or struck sites, they should dry up, and from water they expand even more, because you scratch them. After at me he has passed or has taken place on a stomach or belly, on a leg or foot remained at least, about half a year. Why - I do not know, in fact treatment has begun simultaneously. The talker who to me the doctor has registered - in the first drugstore has bought or purchased, a milky-white liquid with otvaritelnym a smell. Boshe nothing helped or assisted. To you too it or her registered? It is strange, that to you put such different diagnoses... Soskob did not do or make? You passed or took place doctors in specialized clinic?

The visitor
16.05.2005, 03:38
And I do not know that at me!!!! At me all is simple cheshetsja and I under kolenkoj have combed all it have turned in korku... Color... What to do or make?!

K
17.05.2005, 12:48
Z

Yes, that you have described, and that has described Ken is very similar, but is not scratched and does not become wet.

stol222
19.05.2005, 18:40
By the way - an eczema, kandilomy and papilomy the Gold moustache destroys as napalm. I plant or carry it or him and I sell (silent business of the Moscow pensioner and consequently I know. PS. If you have thought, that I have written it with the purpose of a profit do not call to me on Valentine Aleksandrovna's ph. (095) 158-54-82

stol222
21.05.2005, 11:01
With yours it is deprived (as well as with other dermal diseases) will consult, I do not doubt. PS. If you have thought, that I have written it with the purpose of a profit do not call to me on Valentine Aleksandrovna's ph. (095) 158-54-82