PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! Monthly!

Страницы : [1] 2

mjau-
02.03.2005, 02:36
Help or Assist please! To Me of 13 years, at me the third month monthly. First like all by way of, and here now, monthly 2 weeks last also to me it seems at all think will terminate. It is not normal... So? Whether It is necessary obrashchjatsja to the doctor? And if yes, that he can make (to advise)? I very much worry, because if something netak... Asked mum, speaks what is it just now, the cycle will not be defined or determined yet, but she does not think that at it or her such was, so I neznaju as to think. Prompt, whether there was it at you? And if yes, what is it?

~nebesnaja
03.03.2005, 11:23
It would be necessary to descend or go certainly to the doctor.... Instead of to guess and is faster!

04.03.2005, 14:56
RUN To the DOCTOR!!!! IT very much SERYOZNO!!!! DO NOT THINK AT ALL go AT ONCE!!! TELL or SAY the BLEEDING STRONG, WILL accept SO!!!!! NECESSARILY!!!!

LenaSH
06.03.2005, 22:09
RUN To the DOCTOR!!!! IT very much SERYOZNO!!!! DO NOT THINK AT ALL go AT ONCE!!! TELL or SAY the BLEEDING STRONG, WILL accept SO!!!!! NECESSARILY!!!!

Well what for so to frighten the child?! To the doctor it is necessary to descend or go certainly, but, most likely, anything serious is not present, since the first some years the cycle often occurs or happens without an ovulation - from here and various failures.

The woman-doctor
08.03.2005, 06:11
Yes, to be frightened it is not necessary, failures in a cycle can be in the beginning. But to the doctor to descend or go it is necessary to be checked up.

And allocation plentiful ioi as?

08.03.2005, 07:08

Well what for so to frighten the child?! To the doctor it is necessary to descend or go certainly, but, most likely, anything serious is not present, since the first some years the cycle often occurs or happens without an ovulation - from here and various failures.

The bleeding of 2 weeks - is normal? nju-...

LenaSH
10.03.2005, 15:14

The bleeding of 2 weeks - is normal? nju-...

"Normally" and " anything serious " are little bit different concepts!

Budujushchaja mum
13.03.2005, 06:22
At me monthly send or have come first time in 11 years, have established or installed not at once. Snachalo there were day two, then week, then any time nebylo in general, and then there were two months. So I a thought especially to experience it is not necessary just necessary will calm down and to descend or go to the doctor. All will be good.

Enamoured
16.03.2005, 17:16
And on the other hand, in the first years monthly, the cycle is astable. And how here to understand?!

mjau-
18.03.2005, 20:29
And what is it can be? (that the doctor can tell or say?)

_
21.03.2005, 18:32
Yes distributing it

Budujushchaja mum
24.03.2005, 20:55

I think the doctor no trouble will not tell or say.

25.03.2005, 12:19
Yes distributing it

And well them in a bath... If not distributing - silly woman IMHO. And 13 years are not important that, 13 years or summer silly woman means.

Brigitte
28.03.2005, 05:58
Yes distributing it

And well them in a bath... If not distributing - silly woman IMHO. And 13 years are not important that, 13 years or summer silly woman means.

Know that, 1976, I have not understood you?! To what here you its or her silly woman name? You a silly woman!

To mjau-: no trouble, happens right at the beginning such. With me tozh was, in 13 years, so it no trouble.

29.03.2005, 23:16
Yes distributing it

Know that, 1976, I have not understood you?! To what here you its or her silly woman name? You a silly woman!

To mjau-: no trouble, happens right at the beginning such. With me tozh was, in 13 years, so it no trouble.

Therefore as in 13 years to read the normal person should be able IMHO. To Her three days ago have written where to go. Passes or takes place three days from it or her flows further, she sits and asks and that to me the doctor will tell or say. Well start up that will be bent nafig, me.... Or she wishes to hear only what is it no trouble and will pass or take place... Itit if women the health so liked your mother, as muzhiks... At least as much of it or this thought... And well you..

As it is distributing...

ZY Here still where that mothers at such....

The visitor
31.03.2005, 02:09
Yes, to be frightened it is not necessary, failures in a cycle can be in the beginning. But to the doctor to descend or go it is necessary to be checked up.

Absolutely not plentiful and so slightly, but it is unpleasant. Mum speaks, if feel normally anything terrible-it or -this;-thus the cycle is adjusted or set up and to accept medicines (and in fact to the doctor behind it or this to go) at my age it is undesirable, but how much he can be adjusted or set up?

The visitor
03.04.2005, 04:18
Yes distributing it

Therefore as in 13 years to read the normal person should be able IMHO. To Her three days ago have written where to go. Passes or takes place three days from it or her flows further, she sits and asks and that to me the doctor will tell or say. Well start up that will be bent nafig, me.... Or she wishes to hear only what is it no trouble and will pass or take place... Itit if women the health so liked your mother, as muzhiks... At least as much of it or this thought... And well you..

As it is distributing...

ZY Here still where that mothers at such....

Romi, you in general with a head are friends or how? He/she is the child has asked a question, at what here muzhiks?! At you children, would be ashamed.

_
04.04.2005, 20:31
Yes I remember mjau-, she already a postooze a chicken-feed any Relax

09.04.2005, 03:44
Yes I remember mjau-, she already a postooze a chicken-feed any Relax

Already.

kompasonok
14.04.2005, 08:11

And what the forum can tell or say?

The woman-doctor
15.04.2005, 23:17

Absolutely not plentiful and so slightly, but it is unpleasant. Mum speaks, if feel normally anything terrible-it or -this;-thus the cycle is adjusted or set up and to accept medicines (and in fact to the doctor behind it or this to go) at my age it is undesirable, but how much he can be adjusted or set up?

Time slightly it is informidable. It is established or installed a cycle so, most likely - hormonal reorganizations and a uterus so reacts. I advise you to wait for a following cycle and to look or see, as will be. If the history go to the doctor after 7-8 days vydeleny will repeat. And that this doctor will tell or say, I do not know (since for this purpose and it is necessary, that the doctor has looked or seen and has asked), and nobody knows here. We, certainly, can tell fortunes, if you very much want. But it seems to me, that it is more quickly or faster and easier to descend or go to the doctor.

Success also do not worry

Molodozhenka
17.04.2005, 13:07
I recommend to descend or go nevertheless to the doctor. At me because of nerves (left school and entered the institute) too such was, local doctors could not put the diagnosis, and be surveyed in the regional center of time was not. Now to me already 25, and problems have remained. Only now critical days simply do not wish to come. Rescue or save;salvage only nyxes of hormones. Do not joke of a cycle.

katyonok!
22.04.2005, 04:36
I do not know distributing it or not, but I shall tell or say on a subject:

At me years at 17-18 the bleeding at what plentiful and a red blood, it were not monthly too has begun, therefore I was frightened very much, to mum all over again was afraid to speak, but after have told or said, she a bullet naprvila to the doctor-then pomnjuja still the policy had no me, but in local ZHK have accepted hardly, but have accepted-only because a bleeding.

When I have come to the doctor-she as the beginnings to shout at me, that such sjakaja (there was a girl the doctor very young, but on an erypsipelas it is visible stervozina) - I have begun to roar, me and so it was terrible, and from that that on me shout without prichny in general soul in heels has left, and jane thought that to me to respond to do or make further, she has checked up me, has made the test for pregnancy and has registered Vicasolum (10 ukolok) and what that tablets for an establishment of a cycle and monthly.

These or Thus so-called "monthly" went at me week 1,5 why I and she has gone to mum about that that me then has sent prjamikov to the doctor-very or -very much is grateful...

The girl, I know that the question can and not absolutely in a subject, but your bleeding can is connected with the beginning of a sexual life? (at me so was) if it so-not joke of health and if is not present and only the reason in a becoming monthly in any case it is necessary to seem to the doctor-consequence not favorable..

Let if it is distributing-well let so and if there are no prisslushajtes to answers to you sdes given girls and the doctor...

gostija
23.04.2005, 22:43
Yes distributing it

It not seems

gostija
28.04.2005, 19:22
Yes distributing it

Listen, nobody is obliged to respond here and if you think, that your "answer" to something has helped or assisted someone, you simply silly woman. Here asked advice or council, and you with the komentarijami here are absolutely not necessary. By the way, it NOT distributing.