PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is no orgasm

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Ol
09.12.2004, 02:26
There is the young man a half a year, we like the friend drgua, to us it is good together, but an orgasm I do not test

The young man was the virgin, experience at it or him is not present

To me with it or him it is pleasant in bed, but no more.....

Orgasm itself I test, being engaged in self-satisfaction

To me kakzhetsja, that he also does not guess, that I test nothing.... Thinks if to groan, all ok....

Help or Assist.......

Happy I
10.12.2004, 05:46
And to talk to it or him it is impossible????

Natka-Pumka
12.12.2004, 07:44
Try or Taste during employment or occupation with it or him love to caress itself, or learn it or him....

WERTina
13.12.2004, 06:38
At me the same chicken-feed!!!! Though my young man has experience, and basically does or makes all correctly.... But, me all is somehow neutral.... For one and a half year I have terminated only 1 time!!!! ((though too it is constant masturbiruju, and it is quite successful))

I here read recently, about special exercises... You can heard.... And immenno to detain an emiction for some seconds during visiting a toilet.... There, any muscles at this time well work!!!! It is useful as well for a bladder! More shortly, during sex it is necessary to strain these muscles so sensations will be better both for you, and for it or him.... I still so have not tried or tasted, itself recently have understood, sense of all read through.... Here will arrive MCH, and we shall look or see....))

Marijka
14.12.2004, 06:17
Girls, and you up to the MCH were virgins?

I the first a floor of year after... Too did not receive an orgasm, and now fie-fie-fie.

At me other problem - I receive an orgasm only in two classical poses And a moustache

WERTina
16.12.2004, 07:54

I the first a floor of year after... Too did not receive an orgasm, and now fie-fie-fie.

At me other problem - I receive an orgasm only in two classical poses And a moustache

Not, I a year 2 as the virgin was not.... First, simply and spoke the guy, I am not able to finish a pier..... But has then understood, that very few people such to like.... Also began to pretend a little...

Cvetochek
18.12.2004, 16:04
And at employment or occupation by love you in fact also can continue to satisfy yourselves.

linchen
20.12.2004, 09:25
Devulki, young men and do not know the nobility, that before achievement of an orgasm it is necessary for you. Therefore the initiative in the arms or hand, at mastrubatsii it turns out, find poses in which penetrations more intensively, try or taste dvigatsja as it is necessary to you and then the orgasm is provided. And if we shall simply lay and wait when he will come or step, will be yearly, and that is casual.

And poses in which it is possible to receive an orgasm really not much.

april-joy
21.12.2004, 14:59
I wish to advise all who does not test an orgasm: vprakticheski you can stimulate in any pose to yourselves palchikom the klitor.ved samoudovletvorjajas you test an orgasm? Correctly? And here the same principle.

Also it is not necessary IT or HIM stesnjatsja.esli he normal MCH that will help or assist!!!

From experience own advice or council

WERTina
22.12.2004, 12:55
I wish to advise all who does not test an orgasm: vprakticheski you can stimulate in any pose to yourselves palchikom the klitor.ved samoudovletvorjajas you test an orgasm? Correctly? And here the same principle.

Also it is not necessary IT or HIM stesnjatsja.esli he normal MCH that will help or assist!!!

From experience own advice or council

That's it, that mine MCH always to me a clitoris mstimuliruet.... Yes I and itself too so do or make.... But why that at me there begin sensations on narostajushchej, and then sharply becomes again neutral..... I before the beginning of sex always am very much raised or excited, but as soon as he begins.... The first 2 minutes it is class, and then it is simply lost nteres to all event, ohoto it is simple that he has more quickly terminated....

The visitor
23.12.2004, 03:09
The same chicken-feed, but 7 years in marriage or spoilage. Has got used, but sometimes I understand, what is it it is not normal. I can the patient?

Strastnaya
24.12.2004, 07:51
You know, I very much like sex, (I a scorpion), and recognize that I like to replace partners. To me 24 years, 4 years live a sexual life. And here that is interesting, with one partner regularly I test an orgasm, with another at all I do not test. (I wish to note that klitorialnyj an orgasm I test always, during sex itself I try, on this bill without complexes, is available in view of vaginalnyj an orgasm) I have tried to analyse a situation, to compare them, and prishchla to a conclusion what is it depends on length of a member of the partner, at some women the uterus is located deeply, and the partner simply cannot stimulate with a member shejku a uterus, therefore there are problems with vaginalnym an orgasm, also all only is pleasant. At one my partner (a member somewhere 10 sm) the sexual certificate or act lasts on the average 40-50 minutes, but I do not finish, and another (a member somewhere 19 sm) in some minutes lead up me to an orgasm

Strastnaya
24.12.2004, 17:44
For those who married also does not wish to change - such advice or council: try to be more active during the certificate or act, or after postimulirujte itself because a discharge to receive it is necessary.

Artemida
26.12.2004, 05:14
The young man mozhnopoprosit to caress to you a clitoris. And in general, I read much, and doctors speak, what not all and not always manage to test vaginalnyj an orgasm. But clitoral (if so it or him it it is possible to name) can practically receive all. And vaginalnyj women start to test for example after rodenija the child, and can at all one. So it basically, not a problem. At all is palchiki (natrenerovannye).

I somewhere read, by the way, that present or true the man remains the man while at it or him is though one finger.

So without problems it is possible to ask to contrive a little the partner, and all will be super!

Klyukovka
28.12.2004, 12:58

Yes unless it is a problem? I shall simply advise you to change with your partner poses somehow during the certificate or act, and your two "liked" poses to leave on the extremity or end... And to your partner more variously and more pleasantly and to you pleasure

Klyukovka
31.12.2004, 01:56
You know, I very much like sex, (I a scorpion), and recognize that I like to replace partners. To me 24 years, 4 years live a sexual life. And here that is interesting, with one partner regularly I test an orgasm, with another at all I do not test. (I wish to note that klitorialnyj an orgasm I test always, during sex itself I try, on this bill without complexes, is available in view of vaginalnyj an orgasm) I have tried to analyse a situation, to compare them, and prishchla to a conclusion what is it depends on length of a member of the partner, at some women the uterus is located deeply, and the partner simply cannot stimulate with a member shejku a uterus, therefore there are problems with vaginalnym an orgasm, also all only is pleasant. At one my partner (a member somewhere 10 sm) the sexual certificate or act lasts on the average 40-50 minutes, but I do not finish, and another (a member somewhere 19 sm) in some minutes lead up me to an orgasm

Allow to add, that else, besides length, in my opinion matters for a female orgasm and toshchina and the form (for example heads or all member, in fact at the some people from happens bent) and as the partner is cut off or not.

Still the degree of an erection, here influences

Klyukovka
31.12.2004, 18:42
For those who married also does not wish to change - such advice or council: try to be more active during the certificate or act, or after postimulirujte itself because a discharge to receive it is necessary.

And I as have recommended to take the initiative and a position "from above" Move as to you to like, try to concentrate that you feel... And if also it will not help or assist, plus to this position connect arms or hand of the partner (they in fact at it or him sovbodny in the given pose) Success!

Stellina
01.01.2005, 18:53
More shortly, during sex it is necessary to strain these muscles so sensations will be better both for you, and for it or him.... I still so have not tried or tasted, itself recently have understood, sense of all read through.... Here will arrive MCH, and we shall look or see....))

On the contrary, nothing should be strained, absolutely it is necessary to relax both muscularly and mentally and then.......... All to turn out!

And--th
02.01.2005, 21:08
It still depends on mood

Sometimes it turns out sometimes is not present

Pupyrik
05.01.2005, 05:28
As we like from all on light to frame to ourselves a problem! Ah-ah-ah! The Orgasm does not come in the first 15 seconds. Tragedy terrible. Ask mums and grandmothers is better. Most likely they or in general never knew, what is it such, or have learned or have found out first time of years after 30-. And masturbirovat in those days was considered vile and dirty. And anything - lived, to children gave birth or travailled, and husbands liked. And here still a question: you esteem here your revelations so temperamental women at us simply grow on trees. Grozdjami. And how statistics which speaks, what 40 % of women in general never receive a high-grade orgasm, from remained 60- 60 % receive it or him 1 - 2 times in a life, and only 25 % (all from the same remained) receive it or him more or less on a regular basis?

Ikea
05.01.2005, 14:12
I would advise a pose when you MCH lays, and you from above, but are not perpendicular, and having bent to it or him;them, as under an angle of 45 degrees. So the clitoris is very well stimulated and sensations is simple ulet!

And if insufficiently long member, or simply is pleasant more deeply, a class pose when he sits, for example on a sofa, and you from above on itself. Only MCH should help or assist you, and move and in general...

It is sad, that he does not guess at all. I too think, it is necessary to talk. Because if he simply does not know is reperably. And if to him all the same - is already worse... Success

Neznaja
06.01.2005, 09:05
U menja toze kak to stranno.to ispitivaju orgazm, to net. Hotja i zelanie est. A bivaet 4to daze kogda ispitivaju, to o6u6enija kakie to ne silnie, ne proishodit polnoj razrjadki! a laskat sebja v prisutstvii M stesnjajus, hotja i znaju 4to eto bi mne pomoglo poly4it udovolstvie. Ni4ego ne mogu s soboj podelat.

MK
09.01.2005, 02:51
I shall result or bring here statejku useful

From an orgasm of the woman grow stupid, and men grow wiser

Scientists for the first time have glanced in brains of the people, engaged sex

After an orgasm to the woman ability to test emotion comes back. And the head is filled again with ideas.

Take a word, the orgasm is one of the brightest and puzzles of the nature. Including for a science. In itself it is still full of secrets to which approaches basically owing to the newest scientific equipment are only just groped. And to shamelessness of researchers.

From previous number or room of a weekly journal from June, 30th you have learned or have found out how the romantic love influences a brain. Today will meet its or his reaction to sex pleasures. Experimenters have literally peeped "it". Also have been shocked seen.

To fight there are one right-handed persons

With the advent of especially artful tomographs with so-called functional -resonant display researchers have found unknown opportunities: to photograph a brain during its or his job. Thousand consecutive pictures allow to see, how activity of separate areas everything varies. Though sexual certificate or act. Than also professor Gert Holstedzh from the Groningen university in Holland has used. Its or his report on results of first so frank experiment has made furor at recent international conference of the European community on research of a reproduction of the person.

The professor could take aback colleagues also in the past to year, but was late with selection of volunteers. It was necessary to place announcements with the offer of " interesting job on sexly focused pages of the Dutch magazines. And longly to wait for responses. Prostitutes and professional zhigolo to invite it would not be desirable.

As a result there were 13 usual women and 11 ordinary men. But they have agreed not only to be engaged in sex in an environment of scientists and devices, but also to promote in the decision of other scientific problems. Particularly - masturbirovat: alone, pairs or steams, operating or working thus under instructions of the professor. It was important to him to look or see, than the orgasms reached or achieved in the different ways differ. In sense of their influence on a brain.

- We took volunteers of normal sex orientation and only right-handed persons, - shares Gert Holstedzh's intimal details. - That in a series of experiments they did not lay down that on the one hand the partner, with another. Otherwise it should to recustomize scanners in which heads of volunteers have been motionlessly fixed or recorded. But other parts of a body they could move freely.

Without mind or wit from sex

The first, that has found out Holstedzh: to a brain all the same, what way its or his owner has reached or achieved an orgasm. The scientist explains it to that, even being engaged in self-satisfaction, both men, and women include imagination.

Imagine certain partners. And "virtual" stages quite replace real. Unless after a while - minutes edak through five - activity of the raised or excited zones of a brain more quickly falls down. It and is clear - has returned from dreamland, and series anybody is not present. To That to be pleased?

- The present or true revelation for us became cerebral pictures of the orgasm, - the scientist, - especially female speaks.

Being expressed not absolutely scientifically, at women from pleasure takes down a roof . Extensive sites of a brain in general are disconnected or switched-off. As a matter of fact, from it or him remains any a little which easily would be located in a head at a cat or small obezjanki like the monkey.

- Being on peak or pique of pleasure, - explains Holstedzh, - the woman thinks nothing. Those sites of a brain which are responsible for consciousness and logic thinking, do not work. Activity and in the areas connected with emotions disappears. The orgasm deprives the woman of any experiences - do not confuse them to sensations, these are different things.

Activity, but very chaotic, - the scientist continues, - is saved only in two sites of a female brain: in big which is responsible for sensual perception, and in small - a cerebellum which is connected with coordination of movements.

Restless heads

The peeped secrets clear up something. For example, why, coming nearer to delightful tops, the woman varies on eyes and loses the control - there is nothing to supervise. From here - groans, cries, any incoherent phrases. And from disturbance of coordination of movements the woman twitches, can even be scratched, bite. In fact during these moments the partner for it or her as if or as would cease to exist. At least as the person. He it becomes simple the object which is giving pleasure.

Other business of the man. They save the control over all sexual certificate or act. Brains do not disconnect or switch-off. On the contrary, connect the areas which are responsible for logic thinking more activly. As if or as something would count up in mind or wit.

- Even on manualnuju stimulation of genitals or genitalias they react in another way, - tells Holstedzh. - Women simply enjoy, for them the core are sensations. And men, similar, aspire to leading the emotions there is nobody a rational kind. Their brain reacts to pleasant touches so, as if there is something very important, demanding interpreting. And especially activly he "estimates or appreciates" an ejaculation.

Us you will not deceive

The apparatus of professor Holstedzha could become an excellent or a different lie detector. It has appeared, that with its or his help it is easy to find out, whether the woman imitates an orgasm or tests it or him really.

- Many deceive, - the scientist speaks, - consider or count, that so to the partner it will be more pleasant. And men, as a rule, believe. In fact external attributes of an orgasm are easy or light for copying. Internal to forge it is impossible.

At the request of experimenters of the woman imitated pleasure rather plausibly. But the false orgasm did not disconnect or switch-off a brain. That distinctly or clearly showed pictures. In both reason, and emotions itself were saved. Active there was also a cerebellum. But played already other role - coordinated imitation of " delightful convulsions , instead of brought the disorder of movements inherent to the present or true orgasm.

Pour to her a glass

Dutchs consider or count as the most useful result of the experiments following: it was found out, that, in addition, in the satisfied brain one remarkable area is disconnected or switched-off. Namely that, which is responsible for feeling of pavor. During the moments of the highest pleasure of the woman become absolutely fearless.

- At first sight it is strange, - speaks Holstedzh. - I, for example, believe, that ability to test an orgasm has got to the weaker sex from far apelike ancestors as stimulus to continuation of a sort. But that is still half-civilized - sex was rather dangerous employment or occupation. A copulating pair represented easy or light;mild extraction for predators. Fearlessness during such moments like is inappropriate.

- samets could run away, - the professor continues. - as we have found out, the orgasm almost does not dull or blunt feeling of pavor at the stronger sex. And samochka, not so not feeling danger, moreover and become stupid? But the nature, probably, has put an instinct of duplication on the first place. Even to the detriment of an instinct of a self-preservation.

Scientists, by the way, have noticed: the sites of a brain responsible or crucial for pavor, are disconnected or switched-off not instantly, and "die away" gradually, as if or as light at theatre. And long before offensive or approach of a final stage. Moreover, if they remain active also the orgasm does not come.

- Deactivation of these sites is the most important for achievement of an orgasm, - considers or counts Holstedzh. Also hopes, that its or his researches will allow to develop methods of depression of a level of alarm at women. Perhaps, to create something like a medicine for pavor. And it, in turn, "will cure" those who cannot receive high-grade pleasure from sex in any way. While the professor recommends to drink.

- Alcohol reduces a threshold of pavor, - the scientist speaks. - all know: if to the woman to pour, it facilitates process.

RIDDLE

Attacks of pleasure

As professor Holstedzh has informed one of these days, he has obtained surprising data from German colleagues. In one of the Berlin hospitals they investigated or researched a so-called spontaneous orgasm. He happens at some women who are not making any sex actions, rolls, as if or as an attack. This process managed to be fixed or recorded by means of encephalograms, recording electric activity of a brain. Also it has appeared, that she almost differs nothing from that which arises during epileptic attacks. Moreover, similar activity of a brain is observed and at a "normal" orgasm. What does it mean, it is not clear yet. But suddenly an orgasm and really something like illness or disease? From which half of women of the Earth "suffers" approximately...

BY THE WAY

What wife is more correct?

The Dutch finds in female brains have interested psychologists. And they have drawn such conclusion: husbands do not need to experience especially if spouses not each time test an orgasm. Just such - the most correct. And that at them is irregular takes down a roof , allows to reflect on family values more deeply. And to not put sensual pleasures on the first place.

The same who "departs" always, all the same will be a little. As a rule. And they fearlessly can "gather additionally" somewhere else.

And to women who do not test an orgasm with anybody, it is indifferent, with whom it or him to not test. Them another - "adheres" to husbands sincere attitudes or relations and well-being in private life.

And At this time

With genes of an orgasm will infect!

Data of last research spent by professor Timom Spektorom from the London hospital sacred Fomy, testify: ability to test an orgasm, as a rule, passs from father to son. It managed to be established or installed, having interrogated more than 4 thousand women-twins and having compared "scales" of their sex happiness from DNA.

Unioval twins - that is absolutely identical, - if have an orgasm, at both sisters. At raznojajtsevyh, the genes not conterminous on a set, to one can get, and another - is not present. Probability of such phenomenon approximately 50 percent or interests. Differently, at least in half of cases the heredity is guilty. And any genes.

- They can act a physical level, influencing anatomy of genitals, - the professor explains. - on physiological, changing activity of sexual hormones. And even on psychological, influencing on emotsionalnost women.

At sufficient financing, promises Tim Spektor, it is possible to define or determine, which genes are connected with an orgasm. And to replace to the deprived women correct - guaranteeing pleasure. And methods are already known. Genes attach to the neutralized viruses of ordinary cold. And those already independently deliver them in an organism. As a matter of fact, infect, only not with a rhinitis, and than it is necessary. And if will find the necessary genes it will be possible to infect women an orgasm. Hardly who will refuse such "illness or disease".

Vladimir LAGOVSKY lagovskiy@kp.ru

On July, 07th, 2005

The visitor
10.01.2005, 04:31
And 10 years married and too that I receive only then when all in bed I incur and he during this moment posiven.. But for me such sex neudovletvor-?, I also spoke and explained and bezpolezno...

CHeburashka
12.01.2005, 00:32
Girls, as a consolation that who searches for itself in sex, but yet has not found (has not managed to achieve an orgasm) I can tell or say about the experience - for the first time has tested an orgasm somewhere in 7 years of home life. Despite of desperate attempts both "to grope" the prescription. Received huge pleasure from sex, but it was emotional sense more likely - I liked to give pleasure, see the sex authority above the man. And then - something is visible has changed in a hormonal background... Once I have tested it or him. All with the same partner. Now burning I do not know, though unlike you much or many them, the masturbation still gives nothing to me (raises or excites, but - does not unload). I prefer alive and warm liked