PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cold

_
10.05.2005, 18:07
Has caught a cold also ten days I can not already recover. I sneeze, sopli, the throat a little aches a bit. The temperature was the greatest 37,4. Already the temperature is not present. First two days laid at home.

It was treated by everything, except for antibiotics. In two days it is necessary to be absolutely healthy.

What to undertake? How you are treated for usual cold? What in particular pomagaet?

Q
11.05.2005, 00:20
If the temperature is not present, I do not drink antibiotics, and I eat vitamins, immunal, more than fresh vegetables and fruit, I eat many onion and a lemon with honey. Also I drink grassy collectings. And more antigrippin homeopathic (peas). Helps or assists also to me, and to the husband, more than three days usually we are not ill or sick.

Estee
11.05.2005, 23:27
I at once accept a shock dose of vitamin C (1). Ointment in a nose (type Etony) in the morning and in the evening, but is ointment not from a rhinitis, and from microbes, in a drugstore and ask. Then from a throat something pososat, type septolete, septefril and even usual Streptocidum. A back well between scapulas any cream to pound and wrap up in warm. Tea with a lemon all the day long. And last time the husband for the night has finely cut an onion, and has put a plate near a bed, certainly stinks, but like helps or assists. As a last resort I drink Aspirinum usual, but it if is not present problems with a stomach. 3, and forward!

Marlene
13.05.2005, 12:12
Confinement to bed.

It is a lot of tea: or black with a raspberry, or the camomile with a lemon is a lot of lemon with honey, or.

At desire it is possible to rinse or gargle a throat (it is necessary, but at me such desire never is not present)

2-3 days always were quite enough.

+ knizhitsa good.

The visitor
13.05.2005, 22:16
I from a throat am am helped or assisted by such admixture: the spoon of balm, juice of a lemon, the spoon of honey, all to mix and eat everyone a floor of hour.

The visitor
19.05.2005, 13:19
To me to like Ferveks and a shock dose of vitamin C.

The visitor
02.06.2005, 04:08
Still Aflubin and Derinat - drops in a nose, raise or increase immunity, very much I recommend.