PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tramal

Mapku _Za
12.01.2005, 11:31
Tell or Say please, at me here what question. My young man accepts tramal. It or he had trauma of a leg or foot and now small consequences vsvjazi with it or this. Whether it will affect or have an effect my posterity? Also that to me to do or make.

The woman-doctor
28.01.2005, 23:12
Tell or Say please, at me here what question. My young man accepts tramal. It or he had trauma of a leg or foot and now small consequences vsvjazi with it or this. Whether it will affect or have an effect my posterity? Also that to me to do or make.

Hello.

Basically, should not. (if I correctly understand, the question concerns to a situation if you will become pregnant during its or his reception Tramala). But I advise you, just in case, to consult with andrologom, he will better prompt about action of a preparation on spermatozoons.

skarlet
07.02.2005, 08:30

And at it or him really such strong pains, what only helps or assists tramal?

Simply this preparation is liked narkoshami!

DeLux
13.02.2005, 00:08
Posterity will not affect or not have an effect, if will not begin it or him zanimatsja right now. Dependence arises at the long use.

Sashuts
16.02.2005, 14:19
poakkuratne with tramalom, especially you write, that consequences small. The medicine it shows the anesthetizing effect due to action on the central nervous system. At excess of therapeutic doses and at its or his long application it is capable to cause or call in the patient accustoming and chemical dependence. Can costs or stands will address to less dangerous anesthetizing?

Mapku _Za
18.02.2005, 06:03
I simply know what there are children well shall admit or allow at smoking..... And about similar medicines..... And to think I am afraid

ludik
14.03.2005, 14:35
I simply know what there are children well shall admit or allow at smoking..... And about similar medicines..... And to think I am afraid

And what children at smoking? At me it is a lot of girlfriends smoking - give birth or travail without problemm, and detki healthy...

skarlet
02.06.2005, 03:33

And what children at smoking? At me it is a lot of girlfriends smoking - give birth or travail without problemm, and detki healthy...

Well know, concept the healthy child och relative concept