PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dekaris

WERTina
26.10.2004, 19:58
The doctor-gynecologist has appointed or nominated for a raising of immunity! Speaks, that very much horoshoe a medicine, and copecks costs or stands! But, when I in a drugstore have consulted, at me have looked or seen the approximated eyes, and have told or said, that Dekaris generally from worms... And anything with rising immunity it or him does not connect or bind! I now am direct in guesses! Somebody can help or assist, prompt please!!!

DeLux
28.10.2004, 02:40
Eee... mozh the doctor had what- other name in view of?

MK
28.10.2004, 10:23
Dekaris from worms!!!

It seems to me, that you not so have understood the name of a medicine,

Ask again the doctor

WERTina
31.10.2004, 23:50
Dekaris from worms!!!

It seems to me, that you not so have understood the name of a medicine,

Ask again the doctor

Yes, no, he on a paper has written to me, each druggist will understand, that is written Dekaris!

WERTina
13.11.2004, 00:37
Look, that I have found!

PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION

protivogelmintnyj a preparation. It is highly effective at an ascariasis and ankilostomidoze. At contact to a helminth causes blockade of its or his nervous ganglions and development of a muscular paralysis. Without dependence from localization the paralysed helminths are deduced or removed usually during 24 ch after reception of a preparation. Dekaris also renders immunomodulirujushchee action that is caused by its or his ability to strengthen function of O-lymphocytes and cells of system englobing mononuklearov.

INDICATIONS

As a helminthicide:

- An ascariasis;

- ankilostomidoz.

As immunomoduljatora:

- Infectious diseases (the relapsing simple herpes caused or called by viruses Herpes simplex of types 1 and 2, surrounding herpes, the warts often recurring infectious diseases-inflammatory of the top departments of respiratory ways at children, relapsing sinusitises, chronic active hepatitis B, a persistent virus hepatitis, at which the Australian antigen (HBsAg) is found out in a blood more than 3 mes);

- immunodefitsitnye statuses and autoimmune diseases (a pseudorheumatism, illness or disease a Crone, a relapsing aphthous stomatitis, illness or disease Rejtera, for maintenance of the remission reached or achieved by another or others agents at HARD CURRENCY);

- Malignant neoplasms of lungs, a colon, a mammary gland (after surgical, radial or chemotherapeutic treatment);

- A lymphogranulomatosis and leukoses (during remission in intervals between courses of a chemotherapy).

REGIMEN OF DOSAGE

As a helminthicide the adult appoint or nominate Dekaris unitary in a dose of 150 mg.

To children the preparation is appointed or nominated unitary in a dose of 2,5 mg/kg, in the evening.

As immunomoduljatora Dekaris appoint or nominate on 150 mg day within 3 days on end with the subsequent 2-week intervals or on 150 mg day once a week

MK
06.12.2004, 05:52
vau

Did not know!!!!

Pass

Nutlet
26.12.2004, 06:12
To me too it or him once registered as immunomoduljator

Tasteless it is awful

About result I shall not tell or say, not clearly somehow

The visitor
09.01.2005, 17:55
Aha!

You will banish useh glistikov, at once immunity will grow

WERTina
18.01.2005, 11:50

Tasteless it is awful

And of a tablet simply to swallow it is necessary... As you have felt, that she "awfully tasteless"

Nutlet
03.03.2005, 19:28

Tasteless it is awful

And of a tablet simply to swallow it is necessary... As you have felt, that she "awfully tasteless"

I probably had a reaction to something from structure

In an hour there was a vile smack in a mouth and did not pass or take place day

But it individually all

Kasja
02.06.2005, 02:17
To correctly you it or him have appointed or nominated. Accept and be not afraid. It or him still appoint or nominate at a stomatitis.