PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consequences of proctal or anal sex

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

bubik
25.08.2004, 19:10
I ask to respond those who is valid in it or this understands. Whether so it dangerously or all the same it is simple intimidations?

Buttercup
27.08.2004, 19:48
I think, what yes. Gemmoroj precisely to acquire it is possible. It is necessary to you?

Jane
28.08.2004, 04:30
By the way at gays of a hemorrhoids not byvait

And happens gemmoroj at sedentary job and a strong strain tama muscles, at sorts or labors for example or how in a joke " that, Daniel-master, does not leave a stone flower?-not vyhooodit

So shta occasionally and with good greasing mozhna

ValleyGirl
30.08.2004, 04:35
Jane, happens at them a hemorrhoids, they treat it or him constantly. On a subject: I proctal or anal like But often not znimaemsja as everything though also greasings we use hurts after it or him. And, at my was or former the member small was, it's OK was.

anais
01.09.2004, 00:04
Not, well you every day it or him are going to to be engaged. I consider or count if to not abuse and with greasing nothing happens.

Jane
03.09.2004, 02:30
[quote = "ValleyGirl"] Jane, happens at them a hemorrhoids, they treat it or him constantly. [quote]

Yes? And the friend-gay spoke me chta normally moustache... Or et he about a prostatitis?...

ValleyGirl
03.09.2004, 17:36
[quote = "ValleyGirl"] Jane, happens at them a hemorrhoids, they treat it or him constantly.
[QUOTE =

The Citation:
]

Yes? And the friend-gay spoke me chta normally moustache... Or et he about a prostatitis?...

We it is simple as-time about it or this spoke with my family vrachem. I complained of a pain, and he has told or said, that proctal or anal to abuse it is impossible, possible to earn a hemorrhoids. I have asked: and how gays? He has told or said, that at it or him them some tens are constantly treated. And more, they it is constant, after each certificate or act use a cream and a suppository.

Baba Manya
03.09.2004, 20:43
[QUOTE =

ValleyGirl
]

Jane, happens at them a hemorrhoids, they treat it or him constantly.
[QUOTE =

The Citation:
]

We it is simple as-time about it or this spoke with my family vrachem. I complained of a pain, and he has told or said, that proctal or anal to abuse it is impossible, possible to earn a hemorrhoids. I have asked: and how gays? He has told or said, that at it or him them some tens are constantly treated. And more, they it is constant, after each certificate or act use a cream and a suppository.

And it is a pity to me of doctors which it is necessary to listen or auscultate patiently to complaints of gays and to not condemn them. If I was the doctor, and to me came with such here problems, I would send them.

anais
04.09.2004, 02:53
If I was the doctor, and to me came with such here problems, I would send them.

And how oath Gipokrata?

Baba Manya
05.09.2004, 22:02

And how oath Gipokrata?

So verbally would send. Would treat probably, but verbally would send. Still, the duty or debt of the doctor is not limited to rendering assistance. It is necessary still or even and to help or assist advice or council. Just as the oncologist is obliged to inspire patients what to smoke harmfully as also the proctologist should propagandize traditional sex. And here, ponimash, such affected pederast comes and demands that to him treated an ass which he on stupidity has picked open. Or it I backward, inhumane?

Milen
07.09.2004, 06:43

And how oath Gipokrata?

So verbally would send. Would treat probably, but verbally would send. Still, the duty or debt of the doctor is not limited to rendering assistance. It is necessary still or even and to help or assist advice or council. Just as the oncologist is obliged to inspire patients what to smoke harmfully as also the proctologist should propagandize traditional sex. And here, ponimash, such affected pederast comes and demands that to him treated an ass which he on stupidity has picked open. Or it I backward, inhumane?

And what you, the Woman Attracting have advised them to do or make? Why you do not respect with the right of others to like that whom they want?

I at school had a boy the gay. The truth we still yet did not know about it or this, but felt, that but something differs from boys of the others. And all of them time mocked at it or him, subconsciously feeling, that he another. I with it or him was friends, as of the girlfriend, and he was very perfect person, and in the deviation or rejection is completely not guilty. In fact the child being he hardly could understand, why with it or him something not so!

So before "To send" someone, reflect, that if the person not such as everything, it does not mean, that he bad, and can is simple at you the certain frameworks in a head for which limits you it is simple not in a status to look or see!

Dazzling Silver
07.09.2004, 13:39
Last week in a daily serialized television program about health the subject delicate " an incontience of a feces " was discussed

One of questions of spectators was just about communications or connections with proctal or anal sex. The doctor has responded: the direct communication is not present, if nonviolent by, akuuratno and appropriate image all will be normal, and here if is not present - that pipets "

By the way a hemorrhoids in comparison with an incontience of a feces simply floret!! I such have seen enough (((and stories of real people showed. And is worse vsego-that is not treated at all. Only 30 % can be operable or resectable - it or him put an artificial sphincter and by itself you then adjust or regulate questions probochkoj.. How to you???

I do not intimidate it... Though... I intimidate certainly.

But simply be akkkuratny and are gentle in this business and all will be chiki

Jane
08.09.2004, 18:13
probochkoj... prikolno

Women Man, and I of gays not osuzhdaju-well hotstsa it or him, so chtozh? nebylo them who boys girl-friends for us would be pushshaj zhivut!

Baba Manya
08.09.2004, 21:30
And what you, the Woman Attracting have advised them to do or make? Why you do not respect with the right of others to like that whom they want?

I at school had a boy the gay. The truth we still yet did not know about it or this, but felt, that but something differs from boys of the others. And all of them time mocked at it or him, subconsciously feeling, that he another. I with it or him was friends, as of the girlfriend, and he was very perfect person, and in the deviation or rejection is completely not guilty. In fact the child being he hardly could understand, why with it or him something not so!

So before "To send" someone, reflect, that if the person not such as everything, it does not mean, that he bad, and can is simple at you the certain frameworks in a head for which limits you it is simple not in a status to look or see!

Yes good to you, Milenushka, a question here not in orientation just. Start up boys are liked with everybody. Besides traha in zadnitsu is still and minet. And if the patient comes with the broken off sphincter over and over again, I on a place of the doctor would advise him alternative methods of satisfaction. And about that what poor pederasts badgered to me has bothered to hear. At us pederasts have the show on TiVi - " the Blue point of view for geteroseksuala ". There pederasts come to houses to geteroseksualnym the man and change it or him an interior in the blue style. Soon pederasts will take hold of a planet. Start up the priests for the beginning will learn to protect.

Baba Manya
10.09.2004, 20:12
probochkoj... prikolno

Women Man, and I of gays not osuzhdaju-well hotstsa it or him, so chtozh? nebylo them who boys girl-friends for us would be pushshaj zhivut!

Yes I not for rasputstvo condemn them and for stupidity. The homoeroticism is observed with vremyom ancient Egypt, and gays till now have not learned to protect the priests.

Jane
11.09.2004, 22:04
[QUOTE =

Milen
]

Soon pederasts will take hold of a planet..

Of Moscow have already taken hold... And in villages them will not start up

The visitor
13.09.2004, 03:16
Proctal or Anal sex is dangerous that probability of infection of a HIV and a hepatitis In and With much above, than at vaginalnom sex. Considering that infection on a HIV comes to light or is taped by tests only later 6 months from the moment of infection, and the carrier or bearer often can and not suspect about the infection, it is very dangerous kind of sex. Will tell or say: " and how condoms "? But just they maintain proctal or anal sex hardly and are torn very much often. So - only if precisely know, with whom in it or this be engaged, but as often people are deceived in the friend the friend...

Baba Manya
15.09.2004, 00:56
[QUOTE =

Milen
]

Soon pederasts will take hold of a planet..

Of Moscow have already taken hold... And in villages them will not start up

Will start up. They will make friends with all rural maids. Will learn their feminism, a fashion, style. Rural muzhiks will have nothing to do or make. I am am enraged by all this geevskaja culture. They are not cut that family people do not presume to themselves magnificent apartments? A pancake, come to the house of the electrician. At his place the wife and 4 children. Also start to throw out its or his property, and the blue features to bring. Type, this electrician cattle, blunt rural a pig. Here we shall show him style and culture. We shall learn it or him to put on abruptly. Otozh they are not cut that the simple person, the father of family, does not divide or share;part their priorities. If on an apartment thoracal children creep, just right to put glass little tables with acute angles?

Jane
15.09.2004, 13:41
Oh, it in staffs or states so all is started? At us somehow they more separately shtol.. The clubs, the bars, the tusa... I also have not collided or faced with them, if not ball tantsy-there them through one, is direct is insulting inogda-such handsome men.. And tournaments are won through bed of the judge... Well shoubiznes he everywhere in my opinion "blue"... And in staffs or states there is a legal concept "Gay"? In their sense there as mnshinstvo protect?

Milen
17.09.2004, 17:34
Women of problems from sex have less! If gays with the broken off priests, at women a full set of all (erosion, an infection, an allergy on condoms, by-effects from O.K it.d) And if so it is a lot of from sex of illnesses or diseases - let's all refuse it or him!

Baba Manya
17.09.2004, 22:37
Oh, it in staffs or states so all is started? At us somehow they more separately shtol.. The clubs, the bars, the tusa... I also have not collided or faced with them, if not ball tantsy-there them through one, is direct is insulting inogda-such handsome men.. And tournaments are won through bed of the judge... Well shoubiznes he everywhere in my opinion "blue"... And in staffs or states there is a legal concept "Gay"? In their sense there as mnshinstvo protect?

Still as there is a legal concept the gay, and more as protect! In general, ordinary white the Christian geteroseksualom to be unprofitable. Any privileges, any indulgences. Is better to be invalidkoj, black, the lesbian and musulmankoj. Here then in all respects you will protect as minority. And grants special in Universities pay to them.

At us the gay try to be integrated, take root into the general or common culture. Arrange the parades geevskoj pride. Put on in kozhannye trousers with the cut out breeches, and nurse or pace on streets Manhettana.

Baba Manya
19.09.2004, 13:17
Women of problems from sex have less! If gays with the broken off priests, at women a full set of all (erosion, an infection, an allergy on condoms, by-effects from O.K it.d) And if so it is a lot of from sex of illnesses or diseases - let's all refuse it or him!

Really, let's refuse sex. What for to itself such problems to frame, if it is possible to receive the same results by means of mastrubatsii and oral sex. I both arms or hand for. And trah is for continuation of a sort.

Jane
20.09.2004, 15:43
Still as there is a legal concept the gay, and more as protect! In general, ordinary white the Christian geteroseksualom to be unprofitable. Any privileges, any indulgences. Is better to be invalidkoj, black, the lesbian and musulmankoj. Here then in all respects you will protect as minority. And grants special in Universities pay to them.

At us the gay try to be integrated, take root into the general or common culture. Arrange the parades geevskoj pride. Put on in kozhannye trousers with the cut out breeches, and nurse or pace on streets Manhettana.

ogo as all is started.... Clearly why such hostility

Baba Manya
22.09.2004, 15:40

ogo as all is started.... Clearly why such hostility

It is started. They not can exist normally simply silently. They should advertise necessarily the sexuality and impose the tastes as norm or rate. Their motto: " We here, we gay persons, and we shall not disappear. " - We're here, we're queer, and we will not disappear.

CECTPA
24.09.2004, 06:34
We're here, we're queer, and we will not disappear.

Clinic