PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Linings: what to choose

Dignity
08.09.2004, 10:14
Girls the question has ripened, in fact having tried or tasted will understand. It would be desirable to replace linings (not daily), what you would advise to take and than never to use?

What your opinion on Bell, Libress and Kotekse, I wait for your answers. And can eat something good domestic?

o
10.09.2004, 20:07
prochtite it

http: // www.nedug.ru/club/viewtopic.php? t=685

And really will understand, that only by practical consideration it is possible to pick up.

Idigidra
11.09.2004, 00:35
I prefer Koteks. On the top layer are similar on libres. Alvejz and Bell do not like because of the top layer.

Dignity
24.09.2004, 13:34
Thanks for the link, budm to try by practical consideration, I think about Libres and Kotekse.

bulka
27.09.2004, 22:14
I categorically against Olvejs. And from domestic now is thin Natali, I buy when come across, pretty well.

Anik
29.09.2004, 07:14
And to me very much like Carefree, has stopped on them after all pereprobyvala

Ajrin
02.10.2004, 10:21
To me too like "Carefree". As you can see, at all the preferences. Try or taste different yet will not find what will approach or suit you.

Toni
12.10.2004, 02:02
Very longly used Olvejz... During one moment me pereklinilo... Has decided to try or taste that-string brand new... And spots on the priest from these linings have bothered... Has now passed on Koteks... To me like...))

SHagane
28.10.2004, 00:03
I can use only Libress, Olvejs to me all around rubred, all this setchitaja a surface was there and then wiped, all this cotton outside... Horror in a word. And Libressami it is very happy, I use them already about-about-very or -very much for a long time.

Idigidra
01.11.2004, 14:17
To Me too like "Carefree". As you can see, at all the preferences. Try or taste different yet will not find what will approach or suit you.

On "Carefree" simply the toad throttles me. And I koteks are similar, is only more cheaply sensitive.

Natasha (the yesterday's visitor)
12.11.2004, 19:58
The ON? liked, but not always on sale. Bell-in my opinion even to buy it is not necessary, at them the top layer reminds me a package polyethylene.

The visitor
21.11.2004, 11:29
And on the contrary olvejs it is pleasant to me more. If them pravelno to pick up .i carefree too anything, but olvejs it is better.

The visitor
13.12.2004, 08:01
More all like me Kefri. As at them the top layer is pleasant. (unlike olvejza, which layer strongly rubs top-th, there are pryshi, borings and an itch). At kefri very soft entot a layer! One more dostnoinstvo these linings that in kefri so soderzhitsja gel that promotes the best deduction of a moisture! As are to the touch quite good libres and koteks, but libress has not liked, kotigorichno, during use, all cotton gets off in one polusku, i.e. to the center br. About koteks such I can not tell or say they of anything! But to me like kefri more.

Linka
05.01.2005, 22:51
And I already long time use Olvejz, others I can not at all, such sensation, that wet always I go. And tried or tasted Both Kefri and Libress. The olvejz I shall not change! / both any natirany and spots at me are not present from nih/

Elvira
19.01.2005, 01:07
Allways quite good, only to change them very much often it is necessary, because a layer top any oil-cloth and personally I sweat (((And in general if there is an opportunity to change often any good if only with krylyshkami)))

Konopulka
03.02.2005, 10:01
Too very longly used Olvejz, has then decided to change and has bought or purchased Koteks, anything, good.

Q
24.02.2005, 02:22
Very longly used Olvejz... During one moment me pereklinilo... Has decided to try or taste that-string brand new... And spots on the priest from these linings have bothered... Has now passed on Koteks... To me like...))

Oh, and what, spots on the priest because of linings appear???? I only Olvejz buy all time, and to a head did not come what is it can be connected!!!! Tell, please, more in detail!!!!!

Young
28.02.2005, 11:16
I long time used Bell's linings, and now I buy Mimi, they very much like me... Only the sizes there are huge (i.e. linings very long, too long), but is and korotenkie, they thin and well absorb.

01.06.2005, 15:06
I more year use KOTEH. Excellent or different linings!

And at once spots on the priest have ceased to jump up!

They jump up because of a tissue on linings, to type of an allergy.