PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! Urgently!

Страницы : [1] 2

Key
08.12.2004, 19:39
Kind time of day!

Please, prompt. Something advise!

At me the thrush has become aggravated. I have drunk "difljukan" and now at me there it is somehow bad.

From time to time a strong itch, all red. What is it such can be? And whether it is possible to cure a thrush national agents? For example, to do or make trays or basins of a camomile, birches and so forth Than you use? From what there can be an itch? Whether the thrush Is passed the sexual partner? He at me constant.

In advance thanks all responded!

Highlight
10.12.2004, 17:49
These signs just also are similar to an exacerbation of a thrush, probably Difljukan has not helped or assisted.. To Me mri to a thrush the doctor appointed or nominated ??aoO??-suppositories. Three features in packing - three days and that's all right. But it is better to descend or go, certainly, to the doctor!

KEN
13.12.2004, 14:29
And me appointed or nominated "Difljukan" and 3 days of suppository "gipo-".

And nepodskazhite, at a thrush the stomach or belly hurts?

And in general, it is dangerous, if a thrush and it or her it is bad to treat?

What consequences can be?

The visitor
18.12.2004, 15:45
Kind time of day!

Please, prompt. Something advise!

At me the thrush has become aggravated. I have drunk "difljukan" and now at me there it is somehow bad.

From time to time a strong itch, all red. What is it such can be? And whether it is possible to cure a thrush national agents? For example, to do or make trays or basins of a camomile, birches and so forth Than you use? From what there can be an itch? Whether the thrush Is passed the sexual partner? He at me constant.

In advance thanks all responded!

I heard, that too it is necessary to treat the partner, since he is a carrier of a thrush, but to her is not ill or sick, and that he again has not infected you after treatment it is necessary to treat it or him.

But as well as than I not in a course.

About it or this it is better to ask the Woman-doctor, she here gives all useful advice or councils. She will respond you to all questions.

Also I know, that trays or basins it is possible to treat inflammations. Speak, very well help or assist...

Success! Health!

The otolaryngologist
21.12.2004, 08:06
Kind time of day! Much to our regret, a preparation "Difljukan" one time activly forged, and now is not present-is not present and narveshsja on a fake, where instead of a capsule with a medicine ordinary pustyshka. Many gynecologists and venereologists all the same and to this day consider or count, that local lecheniei it is more preferable. " National " agents to cure a candidiasis of a vagina it is impossible, but syringings nastojami camomiles and Calendulaes will be by the way. At syringing leaves mitsely a mushroom from cords or crimps of a vagina that raises or increases efficiency of applied candles. Therefore to enter suppositories it is better after syringing if, certainly you are able to do or make it. Preparations in the form of candles huge set. To me has helped or assisted "gino-NoaO??", before I used "Pifamutsin", too helped or assisted, but in 2-3 months there was a relapse, it was necessary to apply again. After "gino-NoaO??a" I as an agent for intimal hygiene began to use grinmamovsky gel with tea derevomi fie-fie I am not excruciated any more. To treat the partner, certainly, it is necessary, as at men Candida amazes a balanus, the candidosis balanitis or a balanoposthitis develops, and proceed all this can in the erased form, i.e. without the expressed complaints. But all this - only after inspection. To catch a candidiasis it is possible and not living a sexual life. By the way, for the period of treatment for the relations it is necessary to refrain. After the spent treatment it is necessary to restore a normal microflora by application eubiotikov - bifidumbakterin, atsilakt in suppositories. If there are any general or common diseases contributing, to a candidiasis it is necessary to treat and them.

Key
24.12.2004, 04:41
It is grateful to everyone who has tried to help or assist me.

Especially to the Otolaryngologist! I am grateful to you for a detailed explanation.

Here at a forum there was a question, instead of whether dangerously not finished the cure form of a thrush what consequences can be? And more I do not know, as well as than to treat the sexual partner? And I am not able to be syringed. It how to enter a usual syringe? Or there is a special piece? Or this or thus one and too what to sit in a tray or basin with a camomile?

I as an agent for intimal hygiene began to use grinmamovsky gel with tea derevomi fie-fie I am not excruciated any more.

You used it instead of soap? And where this gel can be got? In a drugstore, or usual shop?

To you it is very grateful for time spent for me.

I knew, that at a forum it is a lot of people who willingly will help or assist with a difficult situation.

The visitor
28.12.2004, 21:44
Would like to learn or find out, what diseases can contribute to a candidiasis? And how them to treat? And whether there can be a candidiasis in a mouth? And how it or him to distinguish or recognize and lechi in this case?

The otolaryngologist
02.01.2005, 06:52
Far not always the candidiasis is passed sexual by. Contributes to a candidiasis any statuses which reduce protective forces of an organism: hormonal disturbances, diseases a metabolism (diabetes mellitis), acute (a chicken pox, kor, a rubella) and chronic (tuberculosis) infectious diseases, reception of antibiotics, immunodeficiencies including a HIV, etc. all you will not list. Clearly, that in such cases to treat the basic disease is necessary. Even not not treated thrush represents dangers to a life, moreover, at many women she flows malosimptomno or in general is asymptomatic years. And, unfortunately, at the big number of women the candidiasis recurs (comes back) even after course of treatment. Occasionally there is a diffusion of an infection above, on the channel shejki uteruses, i.e. there is a candidosis endocervicitis. Happens external genitals are involved - there is a vulvitis. The thrush of pregnant women can promote development of a candidiasis in the newborn. The candidiasis of an oral cavity arises more often at small children - newborns, whose mothers were ill or sick with a thrush during pregnancy, and as at treated by the antibiotics, being on isskustvennom feeding. Can arise and at adults, but much less often, more often at immunodeficiencies or at the weakened or easied people, at badly adjusted dental prostheses, etc. Attributes - occurrence on mucous cheeks and sometimes and in tongue fine punctual or dot white, "curdled" nnaletov which later can merge and in larger ostrovki. This white scurf is removed or taken out with some work. Treatment: scurfs need to be removed or be taken out cautiously a finger wrapped up by a sterile gauze napkin or the bandage moistened by a solution a bur in Glycerinum or a solution of any antimicotic antibiotic (Clotrimazolum, suspension of Nistatinum). In more serious cases medicines inside are appointed or nominated. Certainly, that diagnostics and purpose or appointment of concrete medicines should is spent only by the doctor.

The otolaryngologist
07.01.2005, 00:51
P.S. Prabilno - a solution burs in Glycerinum.

Key
10.01.2005, 10:38
Oh, many thanks, the Otolaryngologist!

So in detail all have told, that now to me it is not terrible! And all is clear! I am very grateful to you!!!!!

But all the same to me do not give rest these questions: I do not know, as well as than to treat the sexual partner? And I am not able to be syringed. It how to enter a usual syringe? Or there is a special piece? Or this or thus one and too what to sit in a tray or basin with a camomile?

If somebody will respond to them - I completely shall get rid of a thrush!!

Still time of thanks!

KEN
11.01.2005, 18:03
Too I wish to tell or say thanks the Otolaryngologist! Such full answers, that at once all is clear.

On a subject: heard, that the man to treat: "Nistadin" - 1/4. In day. A course = 10 days, Or "Difljukan" 100 mg.

+ Nistadinovaja maaz on a head of a member - 2 O/day. A course = 10 days.

Success! Health! Happiness!

The otolaryngologist
18.01.2005, 02:10
Kind time of day! Treatment of the sexual partner is necessary, if he is sick of a candidiasis, it or he has balanitis (an inflammation of a head of a penis) or a balanoposthitis (an inflammation of a head and an internal leaf of a prepuce). Disturb in such cases an itch, a burning sensation, especially at an emiction, a head reddened, on its or her surface it is possible to see -white ostrovki scurf. There can be a dyscomfort at a denudation of a head. But the balanoposthitis can proceed and is less expressed, proving only belesovatym on a head. To tell or say precisely the nature of disease it is possible only after research soskoba or separated on presence of mushrooms of sort Kandida, therefore if that or disturbs, it is necessary to address to the urologist. By the way, it otnostitsja and to women, in fact treatment can appear noneffective because you have simply wrongly diagnosed yourselves. Before visiting of the doctor it is impossible to delete scurfs by means of hygienic procedures, it will complicate diagnostics. In occasion of a preparation "Nistatinum": this preparation is known already for a long time and now, vsvjazi with the advent of new and much more highly effective antimicotic antibiotics Nistatinum is used very seldom, mainly then when other preparations for any reason to use it is not recommended or they are inaccessible at the price of, for example to older persons. Application of tablets of Nistatinum inside now is considered opravdvanyym only for prophylaxis, for example at treatment by antibiotics, but nekotrorye doctors have refused and it or this. At a candidiasis of man's genitals, especially easy or light;mild forms, prmenjaetsja local treatment. As a rule with a weak (light pink) solution of potassium permanganate and after that 1 % Clotrimazolum a thin layer trays or basins are appointed or nominated to a head of a member and a prepuce 1 2 times a day. But attention! Application of these agents can mask other infections, therefore, as diagnostics, treatment is spent only by the doctor. Treatment by tablets is appointed or nominated at more serious cases or if the man for some reason or other not priemlet local treatment.

KEN
18.01.2005, 07:47
That is you exclude presence at the man in an organism of funguses of a candidiasis? In fact, if at the woman the thrush and sex passes or takes place without a condom. The fungus means gets on organs of the man. Instead of can such be, what at the man originally these funguses have appeared in an organism and he has infected the woman, for example, at oral sex?

Means to him too it is necessary for something to accept to cure a candidiasis.

In my opinion so?

Or I am not right?

The woman-doctor
24.01.2005, 08:47
Hello.

I agree with the Otolaryngologist, that treatment to spend mestno more effectively. Difljukan and its or his analogues are sense to accept simultaneously with local treatment, if a thrush refidivirujushchaja.

Once again I shall repeat, that before treating, it is necessary to hand over a smear to be convinced, what is it a thrush, instead of something another with similar signs.

KEN - and a thrush be ill or sick a stomach or belly does not cause or cause (it is not assured, that I do not repeat the answer someone's already since read not so closely or attentively).

Success

katyonok!
25.01.2005, 19:21
Hello.

I agree with the Otolaryngologist, that treatment to spend mestno more effectively. Difljukan and its or his analogues are sense to accept simultaneously with local treatment, if a thrush refidivirujushchaja.

Once again I shall repeat, that before treating, it is necessary to hand over a smear to be convinced, what is it a thrush, instead of something another with similar signs.

KEN - and a thrush be ill or sick a stomach or belly does not cause or cause (it is not assured, that I do not repeat the answer someone's already since read not so closely or attentively).

Success

Prompt and define or determine a thrush or not it is possible having handed over smears on the latent infections?

What method of definition of a thrush? Or only visually define or determine..??

The otolaryngologist
31.01.2005, 02:41
2KEN We, probably, each other have incorrectly understood. I at the man of a candidiasis do not exclude presence, I speak only what finally to confirm (or to remove or take off) this diagnosis it is possible only after labratornogo researches. The international norms or rates are those. Though, I suppose, that is far not everywhere and not all of them are carried out. If the woman suffers a thrush and that lives a sexual life, mushrooms can get on genitals of the man if he does not use a condom. As the return situation is possible or probable also. But in both cases the probability to be ill is not absolute or hundred-percent, as mushrooms of a sort kandida - the is conditional-pathogenic microorganism and for its or his favorable development is required series of the general or common and local faktrov, about which I already upomjanala. So, may be, that the partner also is not sick at all. Some doctors all the same advise preventive treatment, about which (and Clotrimazolum) I already wrote trays or basins. Originally to appear in an organism as you it name, mushrooms Kandida can, as they are very widely widespread in an environment and be brought can vnepolovym, say, contactly- by - arms or hand, subjects of a toilet. At oral sex funguses being on a sexual member, certainly, will get in an oral cavity. But development of a thrush of an oral cavity hardly will occur or happen, as she develops mainly at the weakened or easied children and, less often, sick various immunnodefitsitami adults. The healthy immune system eliminiruet (will deduce) or remove) pathogenic mushrooms from an organism. Infection vaginalnym a candidiasis at oral sex, I think, you understand, is not possible or probable in any way.

The woman-doctor
03.02.2005, 01:30
Prompt and define or determine a thrush or not it is possible having handed over smears on the latent infections?

The usual smear from a vagina which look under a microscope after a special staining surrenders.

katyonok!
05.02.2005, 17:35

The usual smear from a vagina which look under a microscope after a special staining surrenders.

Have not found, handed over on skrtye.. Well then good..

The otolaryngologist
11.02.2005, 16:22
2 katenok.

You did or made PTSR diagnostics?

The otolaryngologist
16.02.2005, 12:19
2 Key

To be syringed it is possible only after consultation at the gynecologist so but should solve, whether it is necessary in a concrete case. Syringing - medical procedure, instead of hygienic, therefore to resort to her is simple that "there" purely or cleanly it was not necessary, the healthy vagina by the nature is capable to a self-cleaning. Frequent syringings wash off a vulval or vaginal secret and can lead to disturbance PH of a vagina, formation of a dysbacteriosis. For this procedure there is a syringe - a rubber pear with a plastic handpiece, is on sale in a drugstore, it is better to choose that at which the handpiece is more thin and is shorter. The concrete solution for syringings will be prompted by the doctor, but in gynecology grasses - a camomile, Calendulae (1 ch.l are traditionally used. On a glass of boiled water to insist, then to filter). The solution should be warm, but not hot. Before syringing it is necessary to spend hygiene of external genitals and necessarily to empty a bladder. The pose - what is more convenient, someone prefers to lay on a back in bathing, having put legs or foots on its or her edges or territories, someone costing or standing with placed and hardly the bent legs or foots, someone - sitting on a toilet bowl. The handpiece is cautiously entered into a vagina, but not simply inside, and still it or he should hardly be rejected back, in fact the vagina is located under an angle, and a urethra will not wound. The solution is forced by compression of a pear, but not intensively that was not zabrosa in the channel shejki uteruses, enough easy or light;mild pressing. Back the solution freely follows itself. The volume of a used solution - from polulitra up to litre, depending on quantity or amount is more white or grow white, in each concrete case the doctor will prompt quantity or amount of a solution. After use the handpiece should be washed up well with soap in hot water, to wipe alcohol and to store or keep wrapped up or turned in a pure or clean gauze or linen trjapochku. This thing strictly individual also should not be used not to destination (statement of clysters), to all this threatens with entering of an infection. What to not bring an infection it would be necessary to remember and that the utensils in which prepares a solution should be pure or clean - it or she should be washed up with soda, to rinse with boiled water and only then to make a grass or to do or make a solution. To be syringed the majority of doctors recommends 3-4 days on end, no more, more frequent syringing can brake process of convalescence. Thanks everyone who read my posts.

KEN
21.02.2005, 17:50
To me all now is clear!

Many thanks to both doctors - the Woman the-doctor and to the Otolaryngologist!!!! That have explained not only questions of the author, but also mine.

Certainly, I agree with you, that of it or this do not joke, but there are situations when the same attributes that happened already earlier, and treatment you do not remember and to go to consultation absolutely there is no desire since in our city it is far not at a level

Time I will be obligatory I shall go to nearby city, there at us the center of planning of family and I shall thoroughly be checked up, for now I shall treat the thrush.

And on a background of a thrush can be still and an inflammation? Whether it is possible to cure it or him trays or basins with a camomile, leaves and kidneys of a birch????

Key
24.02.2005, 00:58
2 Key

To be syringed it is possible only after consultation at the gynecologist so but should solve, whether it is necessary in a concrete case. Syringing - medical procedure, instead of hygienic, therefore to resort to her is simple that "there" purely or cleanly it was not necessary, the healthy vagina by the nature is capable to a self-cleaning. Frequent syringings wash off a vulval or vaginal secret and can lead to disturbance PH of a vagina, formation of a dysbacteriosis. For this procedure there is a syringe - a rubber pear with a plastic handpiece, is on sale in a drugstore, it is better to choose that at which the handpiece is more thin and is shorter. The concrete solution for syringings will be prompted by the doctor, but in gynecology grasses - a camomile, Calendulae (1 ch.l are traditionally used. On a glass of boiled water to insist, then to filter). The solution should be warm, but not hot. Before syringing it is necessary to spend hygiene of external genitals and necessarily to empty a bladder. The pose - what is more convenient, someone prefers to lay on a back in bathing, having put legs or foots on its or her edges or territories, someone costing or standing with placed and hardly the bent legs or foots, someone - sitting on a toilet bowl. The handpiece is cautiously entered into a vagina, but not simply inside, and still it or he should hardly be rejected back, in fact the vagina is located under an angle, and a urethra will not wound. The solution is forced by compression of a pear, but not intensively that was not zabrosa in the channel shejki uteruses, enough easy or light;mild pressing. Back the solution freely follows itself. The volume of a used solution - from polulitra up to litre, depending on quantity or amount is more white or grow white, in each concrete case the doctor will prompt quantity or amount of a solution. After use the handpiece should be washed up well with soap in hot water, to wipe alcohol and to store or keep wrapped up or turned in a pure or clean gauze or linen trjapochku. This thing strictly individual also should not be used not to destination (statement of clysters), to all this threatens with entering of an infection. What to not bring an infection it would be necessary to remember and that the utensils in which prepares a solution should be pure or clean - it or she should be washed up with soda, to rinse with boiled water and only then to make a grass or to do or make a solution. To be syringed the majority of doctors recommends 3-4 days on end, no more, more frequent syringing can brake process of convalescence. Thanks everyone who read my posts.

And to you kind vremni day! Now I have learned to do or make syringing! All taki is good, when at a forum there are doctors. Competent not only in the area...

Thanks all responded!!!

katyonok!
27.02.2005, 06:41
2 katenok.

You did or made PTSR diagnostics?

I do not know what to me did or made by a method, but to me took a smear the gynecologist and itself she handed over in laboratory, I paid nearby 650 rub, on the latent infections 5 was... Here... And as as I do not know...

Not its or her results certainly I know, but about a thrush and a candidiasis it has not been told or said anything

katyonok!
05.03.2005, 14:04
And to you kind vremni day! Now I have learned to do or make syringing! All taki is good, when at a forum there are doctors. Competent not only in the area...

Thanks all responded!!!

The otolaryngologist-in general super, explains all razzhovyvaet so questions do not arise at all, many thanks, too about syringing became so clear to me all....

Tell or Say and the otolaryngologist-it or -this;-thus that for the doctor, than your "rank" is engaged?..

KEN
14.03.2005, 22:13
The Otolaryngologist-in general super, explains all razzhovyvaet so questions do not arise at all, many thanks, too about syringing became so clear to me all....

Tell or Say and the otolaryngologist-it or -this;-thus that for the doctor, than your "rank" is engaged?..

In general, the Otolaryngologist is an ENT - an ear, a throat, a nose.

But at me such suspicion, what is it the gynecologist is covered with the otolaryngologist since so all will melt clearly after explanations

This woman very much to like me!