PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DRYNESS IN THE MOUTH!

Adult malyshka!
08.02.2005, 18:09
At me last week awful suhot in a mouth! As though sljunovydelenie at all does not work! Though I drink enough liquid! But through 10-15 mines after receptions of nutrition simply horror! In general a saliva a is not present-awful dyscomfort!

What is it can be? Whether it is necessary to go to the doctor? What will tell or say?

Ajrin
14.02.2005, 22:04
Dryness in a mouth can be display of some diseases (for example, the raised or increased level of a glucose in a blood). At reception of some medicines dryness in a mouth too can be observed. You accept any tablets? If you test because of it or this a dyscomfort to the doctor to descend or go costs or stands.

Adult malyshka!
02.03.2005, 12:57
Dryness in a mouth can be display of some diseases (for example, the raised or increased level of a glucose in a blood). At reception of some medicines dryness in a mouth too can be observed. You accept any tablets? If you test because of it or this a dyscomfort to the doctor to descend or go costs or stands.

Yes I do not think what is it disease since I perfectly feel myself. A medicine too I do not accept! It is observed no more weeks-even less! And what it is possible to make??????? Speak butter or oil vegetative somehow it is possible.

osero
18.03.2005, 00:39
Nevertheless how much you drink waters? Can nevertheless to few or not enough;poorly organism?

LenaSH
23.03.2005, 13:04

Yes I do not think what is it disease since I perfectly feel myself. A medicine too I do not accept! It is observed no more weeks-even less! And what it is possible to make??????? Speak butter or oil vegetative somehow it is possible.

Well in a blood you also will not feel high Saccharum. It is better to make the analysis of a blood all the same.

The woman-doctor
14.04.2005, 00:36
You in a way of life changed something?

Adult malyshka!
31.05.2005, 12:43
You in a way of life changed something?

Yes. Constant mch has got or started