PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS! Suspicions on pregnancy!!:-(

Страницы : [1] 2

Goodlark
25.03.2005, 01:03
3 weeks ago has stopped to drink OK. Have passed or have taken place monthly. Appendages have then started to hurt or be ill;be sick. Pulling such unpleasant sensations. Sometimes pulsing. Every day.

Today dummies or papillas have started to hurt or be ill;be sick. The breast does not hurt, by pressing too. And here dummies or papillas... So like do not hurt. But chutochku have swelled up a little and at touches hurt. Even kogla slightly I touch Already not so hurt. The basic unpleasant sensations in pipochkah (as them to name?)

Mum has told or said, what is it happens at pregnancy.... I in a shock.....

Tomorrow I go to the doctor... And me so it is terrible

Girls, it can attributes something of another????

Tell...

I to myself do not find a place!!!!!

SAV
02.04.2005, 06:06
I began to worry, when yesterday or have the day before yesterday noticed behind myself special sensitivity to smells.... From a fish crude me nearly has not turned out... And today to me has seemed strong hardly ulovimyj a smell....

I frighten myself....

Friman
08.04.2005, 01:54
Hardly pregnancy. When there were last monthly?

Nina. O
10.04.2005, 04:17
Can eto it is connected with reorganization gormonalnoj in an organism, in fact if you stop to drink too probably something varies, I when started to drink, first time very much to me was bad, toshnilo and so on, but I certainly not spets, do not understand, so the assumption

The panther
16.04.2005, 01:58
3 weeks ago has stopped to drink OK. Have passed or have taken place monthly.

Nat, if I correctly remember to stop to drink OK it is possible in the first day monthly. So? I.e. now at you toko- "rudimentary" time has passed or has taken place or still goes (looking what length your present or true, instead of OK a cycle).

Therefore mine imho - you panic for in vain.

The stress has an effect..

TatyanaI
19.04.2005, 08:35
Girls... I only also hope for a bewilderment of an organism!

More shortly, business was so...

On Monday on May, 24th I have drunk last tablet Marvelona. On May, 29th in the morning on Saturday send or have come monthly (later for 2 days) and 7 days last.

Nat, if I correctly remember to stop to drink OK it is possible in the first day monthly.

nea.. There as the pack to end to begin It is necessary in the first day after their termination or ending. Though probably on tablets depends, which. I began after the first day monthly. Then when the pack came to an end - 7 days a break and again a new pack, whether irrespective of have terminated monthly. It to me so doctor Marvelon has registered. Therefore I especially considered or counted nothing. Always stopped to drink on Mondays, began on Tuesdays next week. All went as on hours.

I when the beginnings, was completely not clear, not noticeably, that occured or happened in an organism. And here now....

The rights in that strong stress. I already hardly go Have grown thin in volumes for 2-3 sm

GSV
25.04.2005, 00:47
On May, 29th in the morning on Saturday send or have come monthly (later for 2 days) and 7 days last.

If to count a cycle = just now "rudimentary" time has passed or has taken place 29 plus of 2 weeks or still goes. What pregnancy?!?! Only if to her couple of days otrodu, but it is felt as very few people.

Jullietta
30.04.2005, 20:32
eh, I am not able all this to calculate. Though read about a cycle many times. Simply it was not protected by anything except for tablets for all sexual life. I so do not believe other ways

Tomorrow I go to the doctor and zatarivajus tests for pregnancy.

vova-gavs
03.05.2005, 07:29
I on the contrary never drank OK, therefore all these sensations very well are familiar to me. Thus I assumed that with me che not by way of (at many all passes or takes place painlessly, and at me simply any dancings sacred Vitta), but the doctor speaks that all at me in norm or rate (TTT), it is simple very much individually. That that at you hormonal reorganization goes is absolutely precisely. I am convinced that you vainly panic.

HUGODARK
06.05.2005, 06:57
You me everything, girls, calm or abirritate. Thanks dear or expensive!

I think, that I shall be, as in a joke, "instead of" to be protected now... Terribly

Mesed Magomedovna
07.05.2005, 11:29
That tests for pregnancy to spoil and to the doctor to go, it is necessary, that though one day of a delay was. If at you two weeks as monthly have passed or have taken place, come in time neither the test, nor the doctor to you of anything, okromja " wait couple of weeks " will not give out. And most likely - reorganization at you goes hormonal, on a background of cancelling OK. That for the third day from conception of a dummy were ill... The Rare business.

tarzan
08.05.2005, 04:39
off

If in the extremity or end of May there were warm star romantic nights - to you in February to give birth or travail.

sobsna a subject..., and how at you with temperature?

asdewq
08.05.2005, 08:31
After Marvelona also not that happens... I as chel with experience of reception and subsequent cancelling Marvelona speak it to you.

And the doctor will look or see you, then will tell or say to wait, can monthly will come, to spend on drink a course of vitamin B and E, and then already if nothing will begin, to go on US and to do or make the analysis on hormones. I passed or took place all this

Kolgunova Olesya
11.05.2005, 19:37
Yes, on packing of tests it is written, that only for 28 day defines or determines. Therefore has not bought or purchased.

And how at you with temperature?

Hardly above, than usually - 36 and 8

At the doctor has already visited. She at me has found an inflammation I has handed over 4 analyses - on a chlamydia, ureoplazmu and more to something... Any more I do not remember from frustration Has told to her about signs, about suspicions on pregnancy the truth was not in time.

She to me also has appointed or nominated Totemu. Has told or said, that I grey as mors. Very low hemoglobin. Has directed also to the therapist.

Eh, dokanaet me this session

19.05.2005, 01:43
At beremenosti temperature nearby 37 or hardly above..., at you can be and from an inflammation....

pochitatajte this branch..., mozh that useful will find

http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/showthr... *threadid=30318

Georgy
23.05.2005, 10:01
Pregnancy as the cycle after cancelling OK skips as wants can also. At me after cancelling Marvelona all over again for 2 weeks the delay was, then the cycle of 30 days following it or him - 20, here and think, when and where there the ovulation has passed or has taken place.

So it is better to hand over a blood or US. US, in my opinion, already should show, if that.

Cdoka
23.05.2005, 21:10
Thanks for the link!

More shortly I was once again convinced that there are no rules to become pregnant. How to happen, so to happen.... Even in the most inexplicable image

Durk
25.05.2005, 18:44
And how she at you has defined or determined an inflammation? Approximately and naoshchup?

Ksjuju
26.05.2005, 12:39
Probably approximately Therefore as has told or said, that on shejke uteruses of allocation.

Went in the morning to the therapist. Put me in hospital But not on gynecologic affairs, and on the general or common state of health.

And today at 15 o'clock will be known rezalty all analyses..

Yaroslav1980
28.05.2005, 20:03
Natik, correct for the sincere health more soon! And physical itself it will be adjusted - an organism young and strong! And above a nose!!

smskat I shall be to you..

Mahnast
29.05.2005, 18:22
More shortly I was once again convinced that there are no rules to become pregnant. How to happen, so to happen.... Even in the most inexplicable image

So, it is possible and next day after a cancelling ok to fly both during monthly and in the first day after them, for any ovulation of 2 weeks and to wait it is not necessary, as the God will put.

You chyojt in hospital of poklast young-beautiful have solved???

pozoloti, a beauty, the handle, pahadaju to you, the truth I shall tell or say... It is black brows-is beautiful eyes, to live bush longly and happily, and grief, heart consuming, move aside, king at you on heart krestovyj a stone lays, and in legs or foots chervovyj costs or stands....

Evgenie Petrov
30.05.2005, 01:33
Thanks, girls, for kind words! To me now the most important - is easier to concern to this all more quickly to recover.

Better these kings.... (a red smilie from confusion) Like now itself normally conduct. Tomorrow it or him on analyses (ha-Oa-Oa!!!) you would see, how they shiver pavor!!!!!!

Well and sobssssno at me a normal hemoglobin - 128. Analyses in genikologii have revealed nothing.... Have put me provoking nyxis it was not bent Nearly!!! Here only more or has less departed. Now 3 days to go on these or it bolnjuchie smears

And on Monday I lay down in hospital on full inspection.

At me only one desire - to be suitable for a birth of healthy children.... More nothing is necessary

Nikiton
30.05.2005, 16:03
Do not worry, at me too so was, when I on a half-way have stopped to drink tablets not only that I had same attributes as at you, at me still were allocation bloody ((((When I have gone to the doctor, he has scolded me, and has told or said, that NEVER it is necessary to stop to drink tablets as I already spoke

" On a half-way "!!!! As there is a rough reorganization of an organism!!!!

Be next time vigilant and finish singing always OK up to the extremity or end!!!

Success!!!

reaydi11
30.05.2005, 18:29
And an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis at you do not suspect?

Lev161
30.05.2005, 22:05
In ours zaholuste doctors so treat ALL...

I 2 years saw OK. Also has ceased to drink, as the pack next has ended. All as has told or said the doctor, but later for some months Up to the extremity or end has drunk up

Did not speak... I asked about pregnancy. Have told or said, what is it ooochen it is improbable. When made comments on analyses of a blood, about pregnancy have told or said nothing. Like by birth on any term define or determine. Or I am not right???

Nichegoshenki I do not know