PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the woman-doctor.

Talissa
19.01.2005, 13:37
Help or Assist, please. At me have appeared allocation of white color, already for a long time. Nothing disturbs, does not hurt. Went to two different doctors, both have told or said, that that's all right. It would be possible to spit and forget, but suddenly something serious. I wish to ask you, and it is possible or probable, what is it a thrush? And whether it is possible to undertake something (suppositories, vitamins) to not do much harm to an organism?

Recently went to the woman who " applying of an arm or a hand " sees, what diseases are, she has told or said, that the metabolism and by something on gynecology (but that particularly has not told or said) is brought down.

DeLux
22.01.2005, 20:55
Forgive or Excuse, but your application or statement it as: " And at me in a mouth appear sljuni. Especially before meal. Doctors have told or said, what is it normally. And can they not should pojavljatsja? "

Talissa
23.01.2005, 13:38
Forgive or Excuse, but your application or statement it as: " And at me in a mouth appear sljuni. Especially before meal. Doctors have told or said, what is it normally. And can they not should pojavljatsja? "

And and your opinion I did not ask you. The name of a subject speaks for itself. And as my question you is formulated does not concern or touch by any side. Not figs on me to attack, if I have not correctly explained something, not to you me to correct and specify.

DeLux
24.01.2005, 21:11
Why it??? At me not less medical education, than at ZHV.

Talissa
29.01.2005, 03:55

So would prompt something instead of scoffing at the person who has for the first time collided or faced with a similar situation.

DeLux
03.02.2005, 13:12
I have already told or said the opinion.

Besides, so nedostaochno, that something IN ABSENTIA diagnoses data dazh the professor of all sciences cannot.

And -fortunetellers of anything more particularly also will not tell or say.

linchen
05.02.2005, 13:46
voobshchem DeLux the rights. The description would be necessary more particularly. And white allocation in second half of cycle quite normally if does not burn down, it is not scratched and there is no unpleasant smell.

The visitor
11.02.2005, 11:59
Well descend or go zdaj analyses that is excruciated to guess and if a thrush drink difljukan.

The woman-doctor
16.02.2005, 02:33
Help or Assist, please. At me have appeared allocation of white color, already for a long time. Nothing disturbs, does not hurt. Went to two different doctors, both have told or said, that that's all right. It would be possible to spit and forget, but suddenly something serious. I wish to ask you, and it is possible or probable, what is it a thrush? And whether it is possible to undertake something (suppositories, vitamins) to not do much harm to an organism?

Recently went to the woman who " applying of an arm or a hand " sees, what diseases are, she has told or said, that the metabolism and by something on gynecology (but that particularly has not told or said) is brought down.

Hello.

Whether you handed over a smear? Since if after a smear doctors have told or said, that it's OK, means, it's OK. How old are you and when there were these or it of allocation?

Nettle
20.02.2005, 14:49
Talissa, excuse, please, for intrusion... It would be desirable through your subject will address to the woman-doctor: you could not prokomentirovat my situation - a subject " the Exciting question?

Talissa
22.02.2005, 03:15
Hello. Whether you handed over a smear? Since if after a smear doctors have told or said, that it's OK, means, it's OK. How old are you and when there were these or it of allocation?

Smear did not hand over, I asked to make the analysis, but both of the doctor to whom I addressed, have told or said something of type " I Nothing to learn or teach me and without analyses all I see ". I can is excessive I wind myself. To me of 20 years, and allocation I have noticed approximately one year ago, at once have gone to the doctor, he has revealed nothing, I and have calmed down, and recently have read through clause or article about molochnitsui have decided to descend or go once again to be checked up, but me and have not directed on analyses. Are more appreciable allocation in the middle of a cycle. But nothing hurts and is not scratched. Wished to ask, and whether it is possible or probable something because of a metabolism? For the last some years I have very strongly corrected in weight and in general as a whole for health not so.

The woman-doctor
23.02.2005, 15:18
In norm or rate should be allocation.

In absentia to tell or say it is impossible, how much or as far as they normal or not.

I advise you to go and hand over a smear and to not be excruciated.

Talissa)
27.02.2005, 14:16
The woman-doctor, thanks for the answer.

Sonechka
27.02.2005, 15:00
Silly woman

Talissa)
03.03.2005, 02:35
The Silly woman

Calling a silly woman of the stranger, a silly woman of you show. And if others that they in ideas did not think, had enough mind or wit on more tactful statements you from a disadvantage of grey substance, outside have all yours tupovataja essence. And on the future to you detka if the person in any area cannot formulate the idea and something does not know, speaks it not about stupidity, and only about ignorance. And strongly I doubt, that you are direct such clever in all areas.

And if there was nothing to tell or say immediately on the subject is better would be silent. I understand, if you would be very clever, but having read through all your posts, it is visible, that high intelligence you not blestaesh. (Little girls, thought my post the silliest on the Pass, there is I was mistaken)

Or you have decided to come off, after on "Pregnant women" all little girls have sent you where far away and have called a silly woman? Ridiculously, really self-conceit at you above a roof, and with brains a trouble

Sonechka
10.03.2005, 03:24
That you so are indignant, I not you have named a silly woman, and that who you neponjal with your question, you wished to protect, I samatozhe the pregnant woman can be here and play garmony

The visitor
14.03.2005, 14:49
That you so are indignant, I not you have named a silly woman, and that who you neponjal with your question, you wished to protect, I samatozhe the pregnant woman can be here and play garmony

I am not indignant And it is no important to that the word "silly woman" (then you would write whom so coldly, and that time without addressing I as the author of a subject on the bill naturally and have accepted), here as a whole a good forum and quite good people has been addressed.

To ?-SUCCESSFUL you pregnancy

Talissa)
17.03.2005, 07:33

I am not indignant And it is no important to that the word "silly woman" (then you would write whom so coldly, and that time without addressing I as the author of a subject on the bill naturally and have accepted), here as a whole a good forum and quite good people has been addressed.

To ?-SUCCESSFUL you pregnancy

It I was, have forgotten a name to enter

The visitor
27.03.2005, 19:38
spasibo

The visitor
06.04.2005, 06:04

Besides, so nedostaochno, that something IN ABSENTIA diagnoses data dazh the professor of all sciences cannot.

mda.... The girl, with the " not less medical education " you would sit in a drugstore, powders stirred or prevented, instead of showed off here..... You to diagnose asked nothing, yes you and cannot...

MadCat
11.04.2005, 01:55

mda.... The girl, with the " not less medical education " you would sit in a drugstore, powders stirred or prevented, instead of showed off here..... You to diagnose asked nothing, yes you and cannot...

Uht you!! What popularity!!

17.04.2005, 04:30
Good this all would be in other section graze.... But on Health to find out attitudes or relations - who clever, who the fool who is able to put diagnoses who is not present..... bredjatina.

MadCat
24.04.2005, 19:40
Good this all would be in other section graze.... But on Health to find out attitudes or relations - who clever, who the fool who is able to put diagnoses who is not present..... bredjatina.

It tozh is not necessary to me at all.

mishell
30.05.2005, 22:24

It tozh is not necessary to me at all.

I am am killed most of all at this forum not that chgeo you do not know, and by that you do not wish to learn or find out. Professionally. At the doctor. With a heap of analyses and inspections.

And here go, ask girlfriends-mums-grandmothers, fortunetellers, on forume.prinimaja all infu for true in last instance.

imho, all individually. It seems to me, the woman herself should aspire to, that it is as much as possible (at a narrow-minded level) to know about female health. Instead of to guess, that at it or her there whence it is allocated and why instead of going and handing over a smear.