PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to learn or find out from you.

Sjuzi
30.05.2005, 11:41
Hello!
At me such situation. To me 23 years. On March, 25th there was an abortion on term of 7 weeks with PDO (an abortion of the second, the child is not present). Has handed over analyses on IPPP, plus TSMV, a toxoplasmosis, a smear any... On IPPP chlamydias it is doubtful, at peresdache the analysis has not proved to be true, in a smear are found out the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes and cooks, dop. The analysis the doctor has shown presence gardnerelly (it was treated for it or her two years ago) now has registered Trichopolum on 0.5 two times a day (me and the husband) and me suppositories Klionum D for the night (10 days). It would be desirable to hear your opinion concerning such treatment.
In a week after an abortion did or made US: the uterus bulb-shaped or piriform, endometry equal 9 mm, a myometrium with miometricheskimi includings or incorporations, shejka is closed, the right ovary podkovoobraznyj, follicles of 5-7 mm up to 20 pieces, the left ovary oval, follicles of 9-11 mm up to 15 sht, : with multimiometricheskimi includings or incorporations, suspicion on a chronic myometritis.
Comment please on US.
After an abortion monthly have attacked 42 day, went as usually 5 days, for 20 day of a cycle (usually ovulation at me attacks 20 DTS) have begun smearing allocation, -yellow color (and is not present at their night) allocation are accompanied by an awful giddiness, from legs or foots, here 5 days of allocation not prikrashchajutsja literally fall, pereodicheski they become more similar to a blood.
Help or Assist please to me, even assumptions since I already for a long time have understood that in our hospitals it is necessary to go prepared))) your advice or council is very necessary to me.
Yes, as preservation at present the interrupted sexual certificate or act since the doctor has not written out OK!

In advance I thank!

evromedprestizh
30.05.2005, 17:24
Dear Sjuzi!
From above you stated:
1. Competently to answer your question on the appointed or nominated treatment at us, unfortunately, there is enough information on volume of inspection. As in your case there is no description of spent researches (including there is no mention about bakposeve on flora and chuvtsvitelnost to antibiotics, and it is very important at purpose or appointment of treatment; and also there is no information on carrying out of inspection IFA by methods on ZPPP and other researches).
2. That more full prokomentirovat the given US it is necessary not only its or his description, but also their visual studying. And also it is necessary to spend the given inspection in dynamics or changes.
3. To help or assist with the situation which have developed at present connected with "menstrualnopodbnym" by a bleeding, it is necessary to spend gynecologic survey and differential diagnostics with the subsequent purpose or appointment of adequate treatment.
4. The interrupted sexual certificate or act is not a method of 100 % of contraception. Probably to assume various disturbances of a menstrual cycle, and also probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy.
In this case I recommend you to address to the doctor to the -gynecologist on internal reception.

The doctor -gynecologist Dedjushina Elena Vjacheslavovna.