PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than cause monthly?!

Kudi
18.04.2005, 09:43
Good afternoon, at me a problem, after a cancelling mersilona (itself has stopped to drink) some months I wait monthly, and all of them do not come (heard that after a cancelling such happens, here and waited....). Tomorrow I go to the doctor. Will provoke for certain monthly, very much I am afraid to drink (or to prick) hormones. And than them in general cause and whether there was at somebody such problem and as it or her have resolved. Really hormones a unique way ((((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

margaritka
19.04.2005, 04:24
Well if you do not wish to drink and prick hormones that wait when will come! And voojushche why many so are afraid of hormones? Such bad they will not make anything... In our life all is harmful! When at me such was to me progestiron pricked! Still what that tablets are I do not know as are called only

Ksjusha
26.04.2005, 09:52
Good afternoon, at me a problem, after a cancelling mersilona (itself has stopped to drink) some months I wait monthly, and all of them do not come (heard that after a cancelling such happens, here and waited....). Tomorrow I go to the doctor. Will provoke for certain monthly, very much I am afraid to drink (or to prick) hormones. And than them in general cause and whether there was at somebody such problem and as it or her have resolved. Really hormones a unique way ((((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At me after mersilona problems with it or this were not, too itself has ceased to drink, so can wait. The reasons in fact there can be very much, a stress for example

_
07.05.2005, 10:55
At me the same problem was. The saw Three-?NO??, has stopped, and 4! Month was not monthly! Has gone to the doctor - has told or said to drink Djufaston. 10 days on 2 times-have begun. But here month has gone again and again does not begin. predetsja again to drink.

Because of hormones do not experience. You not year will drink them. Nothing happens-moustaches will not be, superfluous killogramov too.!

_
30.05.2005, 11:25
At me the same problem was. The saw Three-?NO??, has stopped, and 4! Month was not monthly! Has gone to the doctor - has told or said to drink Djufaston. 10 days on 2 times-have begun. But here month has gone again and again does not begin. predetsja again to drink.

Because of hormones do not experience. You not year will drink them. Nothing happens-moustaches will not be, superfluous killogramov too.!