PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thrush..

bol'naya
17.01.2005, 09:20
Pursues me from 15 years, prior to the beginning of a sexual life, then and during... Were even uzhastnyj an itch and an ecdysis, sometimes passed or took place, sometimes again began, to the gynecologist was afraid to go, has then passed or has then taken place a lot of time, constant partners nebylo, as well as a regular sexual life, the itch passed or took place, began, molochnotsa was practically always, sometimes it is less, sometimes it is more. Then all the same has dared to go to the gynecologist, have found out not greater or big molochnotsu, have written out medicines, but I have thrown and did not treat. After the beginning polzovatsja suppositories, has recovered, but pereodicheski all again began. Already as year the unique partner, at a cat. I one, and molochnotsa all do not pass or take place, after premenenija a suppository, can weeks on 2 disappears, and then on-new. To the doctor I go almost every month as happen bolo in a bottom of a stomach or belly. Pains explain a thrush, and molochnotsu... Nerves or not pravelnym a delivery. The delivery already varied one million times, I am nervous in fact too not always so why she at me constantly appears, constantly this smell, a constant dyscomfort. Paravila to hygiene I adhere more than, linen I erase only in manual, then I iron, after a toilet I use wet napkins, always, and houses and not houses. So this or thus such? I shall be always doomed to go with a daily lining, without an opportunity of spontaneous sex as it is necessary to go to a toilet, to remove or take off a lining, is washed away. Help or assist!!!!!

DeLux
22.01.2005, 07:21
1. To set aside daily linings!

2. The full list of that, than were treated and how?

3. What analyses zdavalis?

The visitor
25.01.2005, 20:49
Why linings to set aside??? It was treated suppositories: MONISTAT external vulvar cream, there there is a course for 7 days, on 3 and on one, has tried all dobrosovesno. And as the doctor wrote out a tablet, dear or expensive infection, type one tablet drink also all passes or takes place, has passed or has taken place... But not for a long time. And sometimes, blih all pours from me, I go to the doctor, I ask a tablet to write out, and he speaks that yet that stage what to treat, type all ok. Analyses zdavals everyones from papsmira up to venereal illnesses or diseases, on chlamydias, plus the developed or unwrapped analysis of a blood and urine. Esti checks I now pass or take place time in a floor of year, and a blood and urine check in each my visit (once a month-two)

DeLux
26.01.2005, 10:38
Because linings - an additional hotbed effect - grbku warmly, syro and it is cosy, why he unless does not smell. It is unique advice or council which can be given through and-is not present. The doctor should appoint or nominate all rest. The GOOD, COMPETENT doctor.

The otolaryngologist
29.01.2005, 13:53
Competent intimal hygiene is necessary still. Except for that it would be advisable to hand over the analysis of a blood on a glucose (on an empty stomach).

Lie
02.02.2005, 05:04
nemeshalo to you zdat analyses on a dysbacteriosis of an intestine!!!!!

It can influence if he is. And more there can be you often accept antibiotics!!!

The visitor
06.02.2005, 21:07
If there are no gross infringements of a metabolism of type of Diabetum and accompanying infections to do or make the following is necessary:

First, really to forget about linings. They at the healthy person can provoke an exacerbation of a thrush, and if you already are ill or sick, especially.

Secondly, it is necessary to be treated with any good preparation of type difljukana. A thrush - disease systemic, therefore using suppositories, you do not cure it or her, but only temporarily remove or take out a local boring, and at the same time and help or assist a fungus to develop fastness to preparations of local action. It is necessary to spend on drink a course of tablets.

Thirdly and in the main things - having spent on drink these tablets, it is necessary to start to restore a microflora of an intestine and a vagina. This business long, prepare for that, what is it can borrow or occupy some months, and even year. It is necessary to descend or go to the doctor-gastroenterologist that he has advised you tablets or the powders containing a necessary set bifidobaktery and all rest (there are very good American agents, I unfortunately do not remember the name). Besides it is necessary to supplement them syringings by a solution of the same bacteriemic or bacterial preparations (it is possible to take and bifidumbakterin or even usual "alive" yoghurt).

Fourthly, it is possible to add this scheme or plan with the preparations raising or increasing immunity (for example, dekarisom), and vitamins.

Fifthly, the diet - is more than vegetables-fruit, less than Saccharum and farinaceous foods.

Here the general or common scheme or plan, but, certainly, before to start to drink tablets, it is necessary to consult to the doctor that he was convinced that there are no contraindications. And the main thing: if decide to be treated, do not throw antimicotic tablets and suppositories, yet will not pass or not take place all course. nedolechivshis, you do or make only worse, deduce or remove at yourself more and more steady strains of a fungus with which the further, the it will be more complex or difficult to consult. To finish this infection it is possible only persistence and sekreznym the approach to treatment.

skrytka
13.02.2005, 02:59
About yes, yoghurt-it or -this;-thus strongly! I remember has advised me the doctor yoghurt there zaherachit, well has made, that with me it was then terrible to recollect, such strashennyj an itch and all of allocation, I descended or went from mind or wit, it was necessary also microflora to restore.

Liolia
13.02.2005, 12:04
After a toilet I use wet napkins, always, and houses and not houses.

Something me excruciates doubt what constantly to use wet napkins not harmfully. I think, what is it worsens a situation even more. Than you were pleased with a simple toilet paper?

At excessive application of agents of intimal hygiene the useful microflora from a skin and mucous, smyvatsja a superficial layer of an epithelium is washed off, immunity that frames favorable conditions for duplication of pathological microorganisms decreases.

Ljusen
15.02.2005, 23:51
Something I look and the most important anybody and have not recollected. After you descend or go to the new doctor and he will give you course of treatment, have gone or send liked to the urologist necessarily. And that can he to you everyone bjaku returns. You treat, and he is not present. Here also go on a circle!

Ljusen
19.02.2005, 02:51
By the way I too somehow och longly had a thrush. A problem was the incompetent doctor-woman. After I have changed the doctor, I practically at once have recovered. Try to change the doctor actually. In fact the itch, a burning sensation and smells deliver so much problems and and personally me lead up on hysterics!

Yaska
20.02.2005, 06:53
I absolutely agree with Ljusen. It is A lot of (almost all) in treatment depends on the doctor. Molochnia at present meets ochen-very much often. And it is far not always its or her reason untidiness of the woman is. CHashche-depression of immunity in consequence or investigation of the various reasons. I too, unfortunately, have not avoided this muck. At me illness or disease was showed after a trip to Turkey. As I was explained vrach-by pool, change of a climate and so forth also the mushroom has woken up

Treated longly enough and in a complex. By the way, on the bill of an intestine, it is necessary to pay attention to its or his job. The preparations stabilizing job of an intestine have entered into a course of my treatment.

Here the scheme or plan of my treatment:

We kill a mushroom:

1. Syringing tsiteal

2. Ginalgin (very class agent)

3. Mikomaks

4. Limfomiozot

5. Ginekohel

6. Traumel

Intestine

1. Olfen

Restoration of a microflora

1. Simbiter-the preparation reminds very concentrated yoghurt. It or he needs to be entered into a vagina. Terribly it is not pleasant, but the effect is obvious.

A lot of information is that the thrush does not disappear up to the extremity or end. In fact it is a mushroom. But after such treatment at me anything is not present already during 2 years.

Sladkaya
24.02.2005, 22:48
To me, after treatment of a thrush, have not written out any agents for restoration of a microflora. And now I have collided or faced that at me allocation of greasing was sharply reduced at exaltation and the sexual certificate or act. Whether somebody collided or faced with this problem. My doctor speaks, what is it the norm or rate and to do or make it is necessary nothing. Probably, it is necessary to replace the doctor

Romannita
02.03.2005, 15:16
I absolutely agree with Ljusen. It is A lot of (almost all) in treatment depends on the doctor. Molochnia at present meets ochen-very much often. And it is far not always its or her reason untidiness of the woman is. CHashche-depression of immunity in consequence or investigation of the various reasons. I too, unfortunately, have not avoided this muck. At me illness or disease was showed after a trip to Turkey. As I was explained vrach-by pool, change of a climate and so forth also the mushroom has woken up

Treated longly enough and in a complex. By the way, on the bill of an intestine, it is necessary to pay attention to its or his job. The preparations stabilizing job of an intestine have entered into a course of my treatment.

We kill a mushroom:

1. Syringing tsiteal

3. Mikomaks

4. Limfomiozot

5. Ginekohel

6. Traumel

Intestine

1. Olfen

1. Simbiter-the preparation reminds very concentrated yoghurt. It or he needs to be entered into a vagina. Terribly it is not pleasant, but the effect is obvious.

A lot of information is that the thrush does not disappear up to the extremity or end. In fact it is a mushroom. But after such treatment at me anything is not present already during 2 years.

Many thanks, and me the doctor always treated suppositories Clotrimazolum and to be syringed by soda plus has forgotten any antediluvial tablets with which uses nobody already oh has forgotten that's all ldechenie, and the thrush does not pass or take place an infection such, and tell or say please and the partner too should be treated? And more it is very dear or expensive tablets?

_
09.03.2005, 22:03
Pursues me from 15 years, prior to the beginning of a sexual life, then and during... Were even uzhastnyj an itch and an ecdysis, sometimes passed or took place, sometimes again began, to the gynecologist was afraid to go, has then passed or has then taken place a lot of time, constant partners nebylo, as well as a regular sexual life, the itch passed or took place, began, molochnotsa was practically always, sometimes it is less, sometimes it is more. Then all the same has dared to go to the gynecologist, have found out not greater or big molochnotsu, have written out medicines, but I have thrown and did not treat. After the beginning polzovatsja suppositories, has recovered, but pereodicheski all again began. Already as year the unique partner, at a cat. I one, and molochnotsa all do not pass or take place, after premenenija a suppository, can weeks on 2 disappears, and then on-new. To the doctor I go almost every month as happen bolo in a bottom of a stomach or belly. Pains explain a thrush, and molochnotsu... Nerves or not pravelnym a delivery. The delivery already varied one million times, I am nervous in fact too not always so why she at me constantly appears, constantly this smell, a constant dyscomfort. Paravila to hygiene I adhere more than, linen I erase only in manual, then I iron, after a toilet I use wet napkins, always, and houses and not houses. So this or thus such? I shall be always doomed to go with a daily lining, without an opportunity of spontaneous sex as it is necessary to go to a toilet, to remove or take off a lining, is washed away. Help or assist!!!!!

Correctly speak you. You for certain only vylichevshis again zaradaeshsja from the partner. It or him too to treat it is necessary. And for the period of treatment to refuse affinity! Even with a condom. Walls ivoego vaginas are now very subject to a boring. It is not necessary to aggravate. Are treated both (to the partner if the thrush will be found out in it or him, it it is possible to be smeared with Nistatinum), then hand over analyses and only after both will be healthy, be engaged to itself in sex on health! And during treatment exclude farinaceous foods and lean on yoghurts and bioyogurts. By the way, the fastest and reliable way for you - flukonazol. Only one tablet and on a trace. Put already all ok!!! It is checked up personally!!! Success to you!!!

oin
18.03.2005, 08:16
To Me, after treatment of a thrush, have not written out any agents for restoration of a microflora. And now I have collided or faced that at me allocation of greasing was sharply reduced at exaltation and the sexual certificate or act. Whether somebody collided or faced with this problem. My doctor speaks, what is it the norm or rate and to do or make it is necessary nothing. Probably, it is necessary to replace the doctor

And so from what she at me was gone. Thrushes overcame, flora restored laktobakterinom and that once. And what, such be valid can???? It was tortured already with artificial greasings. I the same need to restore it or her? Analyses has handed over - a smear in norm or rate.

The woman-doctor, the otolaryngologist - your explanation is necessary!!!!!!

26.03.2005, 07:59
We kill a mushroom:

1. Syringing tsiteal

3. Mikomaks

4. Limfomiozot

5. Ginekohel

6. Traumel

Intestine

1. Olfen

The scheme or plan certainly super! Only suddenly the author does not have sensitivity to these preparations? And she in vain will spend money and time? Therefore my advice or council - to go and hand over the analysis on flora and sensitivity. And only by result of the analysis the doctor can pick up to the author, the scheme or plan individual and suitable her.

Success!

_
30.03.2005, 17:58
On bill Flukonazol is really so? And to the partner if vsuchit, he too will recover (if certainly at it or him something is)?

_
04.04.2005, 20:57
On bill Flukonazol is really so? And to the partner if vsuchit, he too will recover (if certainly at it or him something is)?

About Flukonazola is so. One tablet and it is possible to forget about a thrush. And here about the partner I do not know. Let he will ask the urologist, when analyses will hand over. My partner was smeared with Unguentum Nystatini, but it was already for a long time, Flukonazola then also in a mine was not...

04.04.2005, 23:51

And here on me he does not operate or work! And you are assured, what he will help or assist you?

alisaa
09.04.2005, 15:15
The girls, one svechechku Fongarex inside, understand where, and outside ointment Lomeksin

Adult malyshka!
13.04.2005, 19:28
I do not think that the best output or exit will accept here all these preparations, a cat here have advised!

Anybody is better than the doctor will not advise!

Cure the partner, replace the doctor if you always only at it or this were treated..

Success

Yaska
30.05.2005, 03:45

We kill a mushroom:

1. Syringing tsiteal

3. Mikomaks

4. Limfomiozot

5. Ginekohel

6. Traumel

Intestine

1. Olfen

Many thanks, and me the doctor always treated suppositories Clotrimazolum and to be syringed by soda plus has forgotten any antediluvial tablets with which uses nobody already oh has forgotten that's all ldechenie, and the thrush does not pass or take place an infection such, and tell or say please and the partner too should be treated? And more it is very dear or expensive tablets?

The partner too needs inspection. It is not obligatory, that in it or him will find out a mushroom, but nevertheless. Only podgotovte it or him to that, what is it painfully and unpleasantly.