PDA

Просмотр полной версии : postinor

byblik
05.05.2005, 14:51
Hello!

Girls who nibud faced a problem not operations of a subject?

I periodically accept in an extreme situations and always there was all normul, and now that that ANYTHING is not present... I experience a little When it is necessary to go to the doctor if there are doubts?

Thanks

aureliana
09.05.2005, 00:01
Greetings!

I here in a forum of all dissuade to drink this postinor as at me in general after it or him monthly were gone, it was necessary to stuff myself with hormones that they have begun at me the hormonal balance was broke or disturbed, the level of man's hormones has raised or increased - till now I am flied or treated. I do not wish you to frighten, but reinsure better - descend or go to the -endocrinologist, check up health. Certainly, the level of influence postinora is very individual, so I can in vain you I strain and in couple of days your monthly will begin also you will forget about this problemku

byblik
29.05.2005, 17:59
Thanks!

I voobshcheto few times it or him already a saw and monthly at once went.... Once the truth in hospital has roared with the unknown diagnosis, but I suspect from same tabuletki.... And now all on the contrary... bojazno!

To go to the doctor early and to be afraid it is a high time