PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pink deprive

_
25.10.2004, 13:16
Someone can faced such problem, advise.

Has read through all infu on the Internet on this disease.

Doctors write, that in 4-5 weeks itself passes or takes place, ointments are applied, only if is very much scratched, well and what is it disease not serious.

And how you were treated?

Anasha_aka
26.10.2004, 22:23
Someone Can faced such problem, advise.

Doctors write, that in 4-5 weeks itself passes or takes place, ointments are applied, only if is very much scratched, well and what is it disease not serious.

I for the first time about it or this hear.. It too most, as striguchy? But how deprive can be not serious??? I when small was hurted or was ill;was sick, there to me cauterization appointed or nominated, water to wet it was impossible, ointments everyones..

How you have picked up entot Pink deprive?

MK
01.11.2004, 17:07
At me was pink deprive.

To wet it is impossible water.

Body to wipe off a solution of Acidum salicylicum.

But the fastest way of treatment is kvartsevanie.

And you will forget 2-3 sessions about deprive.

oin
08.11.2004, 11:55

5 % an iodine 2 times at day to wipe a place amazed or struck and to not wet. It will be scratched, but to comb it is impossible - will carry an infection further.

liliyan
11.11.2004, 15:07

To me has helped or assisted Belosalik.

MK
12.11.2004, 07:17

In occasion of that will pass or take place in 4-5 weeks,

At me did not pass or take place about 9 months,

Neither ointments, nor rubbings - nothing helped or assisted.

Only when I was solved itself on kvartsevanie - have passed or have taken place in current of 4-5 days, as though was not,

_
16.11.2004, 17:25

Suspicions on the cat's exhibition where touched or tampered with-ironed any cats, could not anywhere more. In a week there was this chicken-feed.

For this purpose, likely, it is necessary to go to an out-patient department. I really do not have time for it, with 8 up to 22 job-institute, in target courses.

Now at me only two maculae, I zaklejala their adhesive tapes, am not scratched yet.

5 % an iodine 2 times at day to wipe a place amazed or struck

Iodine dangerous enough piece to burn a skin is possible... Whether It is possible to dry this sore?

Little girls, thanks you for answers!

Zzz
27.11.2004, 11:07
Merzotnaja a piece this deprive. Naschte that itself passes or takes place - I know I know. I in due time the child have picked up on the sea - so then longly me treated. At dermal illnesses or diseases still the tendency to relapses Me smeared with any ointments sick-lists, but as a result chistotel has helped or assisted. Now winter, unfortunately. But can in drugstores will find, though juice fresh chistotela is better, certainly.

MK
08.12.2004, 15:06

Suspicions on the cat's exhibition where touched or tampered with-ironed any cats, could not anywhere more. In a week there was this chicken-feed.

For this purpose, likely, it is necessary to go to an out-patient department. I really do not have time for it, with 8 up to 22 job-institute, in target courses.

Now at me only two maculae, I zaklejala their adhesive tapes, am not scratched yet.

Iodine dangerous enough piece to burn a skin is possible... Whether It is possible to dry this sore?

Little girls, thanks you for answers!

1) kvartsevalas I a house portable quartz lamp. It is possible to hire at whom a string the portable equipment or installation.

2) the Reason of occurrence pink depriving usually depression of immunity, cold elementary

3) Snachalo at you only 2 pieces - then will be more, on all body - do not wet them in no event, begin treatment as soon as possible.

oin
17.12.2004, 23:05
[QUOTE =

Anasha_aka
]

Iodine dangerous enough piece to burn a skin is possible... Whether It is possible to dry this sore? - deprive and it is cleaned or removed by a method issushenija, so doctors treated its or his all life. There is still a method national - to smear it or him then glasses i.e. when glasses in kitchen or cuisine will mist over, with this moisture to grease the center. Itself checked - passes or takes place really.

_
19.12.2004, 05:58
Girls of darlings! Who can will prompt, where it is possible to buy or purchase this most quartz lamp? All Internet oblazila, in drugstores asked, at friends - anywhere is not present!

Anasha_aka
28.12.2004, 19:21
Girls of darlings! Who can will prompt, where it is possible to buy or purchase this most quartz lamp? All Internet oblazila, in drugstores asked, at friends - anywhere is not present!

I have asked the friend, she has told or said, that it or him treat the Biothrone for a Zepter, but she distributes these things so I do not know to believe or not Especially a biothrone ento svetoterapija!

Milen
05.01.2005, 07:43

If you in Moscow, here (in " Search of the goods " enter " the Quartz lamp " or look on a site at the left below in the list of the goods.).

http: // www.home-ecology.ru/search.html

The visitor
08.01.2005, 12:36
Allow, if I am not mistaken, pink deprive - he otrubevidnyj. From it or him after a "pink" stage on a skin there are white maculae which do not sunbathe? To me the doctor registered day in day to use an iodine and any antimicotic mazilku, kvartsevanija up to an easy or a light;a mild combustion, hygienic procedures of type to boil a bast. Has not helped or assisted. And here he has disappeared at me after reception of a fluconazole (fljukostat, etc. derivatives). There even in the summary it is. Try or taste.

MK
18.01.2005, 06:36

IT IS THE ORDINARY MINI-SUN DECK.

Is in sportmastere, on the Top crust, in any shop elektotovarov.

LevTanja
29.01.2005, 08:50

I had taka a chicken-feed. Anything neither through 4 nor in 5 weeks will not pass or not take place. I were treated Nizoralom. Cream Nizoral and tablets tozh Nizoral. In two weeks and a trace does not remain, though this h... nja there were at me some years. SHCHas even I do not recollect

blizzy
11.02.2005, 14:33
And I in day wiped this muck a spirituous solution scarlet, then the talker and in day went to a sun deck (all of sessions 5). All has passed or has taken place.

Timka
22.02.2005, 04:47
Girls,

And what attributes at this or thus pink depriving???

Simply at me on a back something is already for a long time. Also it is scratched constantly. The husband speaks, what is it grows in the sizes ((

Also advise the good doctor. And that I somehow went to one dermatologist in this occasion. And he has responded me, what is it alergija. Well I know, what is it not an allergy. And it is similar on deprive.

Please, posotvetujte the doctor

_
04.03.2005, 01:39
Pink deprive - not serious inflammatory disease of the skin, described shelled rashes; it is caused or causes, probably, any unstated infectious factor (the virus is supposed); it is authorized spontaneously. Meets at any age, more often in young. In a temperate climate the highest case rate (flashes) is marked or celebrated in the spring and in the autumn.

Disease malozaraznoe, members of one family extremely seldom fall or are ill. Usually 5-10 day prior to generalizovannogo rashes there is a "maternal" plaque ("medallion", in size with a silver coin) more often on a trunk. She of the annular or oval form, pink or -brown color, with slightly raised edges or territories. After this first plaque (in 7-10 days) appears a lot of same ("detok") in diameter 0,5-2 sm, sometimes they continue to arise within many weeks (6-9 weeks).

On a back long axes of plaques settle down from a backbone "elochkoj". At representatives of black race of a rash mainly papular, with an insignificant ecdysis. Sometimes rashes are localized (are) basically on arms or hand, and on their trunk a little. The face is at times mentioned or touched also. Occasionally the eruption becomes generalizovannoj, as at a scarlatina. Probably easy or light;mild malaise and a headache, arising in rare or infrequent cases; the itch happens strong. The eruption can be saved within 2 months and is longer, but usually there comes spontaneous remission (convalescence) later 4-5 ned (maculae usually disappear completely).

Relapses are rare. It is necessary to mean, that in some cases (at wrong care of a skin during illness or disease - washing, application of irritating ointments (containing sulfur, tar, etc. substances) the faces inclined to allergic reactions) develop ostrovospalitelnye the phenomena (maculae get bright red color, merge (an eruption becomes more widespread), become wet, have a strong itch).

Treatment is appointed or nominated by the doctor. Patients recommend a is milk or dairy-vegetative diet, exclude alcoholic drinks, acute dishes. At the height of disease (first two-rub or -three weeks) it is not necessary to wash, especially with the soap, the amazed or struck sites of a skin. External therapy (ointments, Pastas), as a rule, is not appointed or nominated.

Wearing synthetic clothes is not recommended, remission of serious physical jobs in conditions of high external temperature is desirable. By patients or patient with itching or pruritic pink it is deprived appoint or nominate corticosteroid creams and ointments, antipruritic or indifferent talkers.

Flying by __ the Fright
04.03.2005, 05:18
Flat pink deprive. To catch (from the person) it is possible through wet towels, water. If there is this sore, to not wet at all (the bathroom dush to wash only partially), differently will go on all body. To be treated by an iodine. To grease. It turns out, as a brown bagel with ostrovkom on the middle (its or his this difference). In some days all will pass or take place. In a dry kind it is not infectious.

Flying by ___ the Fright
05.03.2005, 12:21
Still as infectious!

Us three (during student's times) have caught from the friend (she hid, it was smeared with Unguentum sulfuratum, without rezultatno), wiped arms or hand one towel. vylechelis an iodine, the truth, on those places sunburn was impaired a little, there were white maculae.

Olga K
05.03.2005, 19:57
All have frightened....

At me such chicken-feed about 2 weeks ago too has begun, descended or went to the dermatologist, she to me has told or said, that will pass or take place itself in 6 weeks, i.e. there were 4-3 more weeks. Treatment such as well as everything, i.e. any, has told or said, want, buy or purchase a cream triderm, but it is more for a head, than for a skin... But nevertheless, has told or said to come to her in 2 weeks, will look or see at me...

And now esteemed a forum, and at all I do not know how to be.......

The visitor
29.05.2005, 06:36
[QUOTE =

Anasha_aka
]

Iodine dangerous enough piece to burn a skin is possible... Whether It is possible to dry this sore? - deprive and it is cleaned or removed by a method issushenija, so doctors treated its or his all life. There is still a method national - to smear it or him then glasses i.e. when glasses in kitchen or cuisine will mist over, with this moisture to grease the center. Itself checked - passes or takes place really.