PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Can such be?

_
28.02.2005, 01:48
Little girls, I do not know as to do or make.

One year ago has married, the husband seemed the remarkable person, hoped to me is correct. At me too for last year nobody was except for the husband.

Were protected by suppositories and PPA. In the spring of this year poured out terrible herpes (genital), the analysis has confirmed presence of herpes 1 and 2 types (the truth melenky a parameter). Then were again close, that's all right, and recently again. Why for a year it was never showed? Why just now? Whether it means, what he has brought to me these herpes in the spring? Or he could not know some years itself? At it or him no displays are present.

03.03.2005, 21:03
Little girls, I do not know as to do or make.

One year ago has married, the husband seemed the remarkable person, hoped to me is correct. At me too for last year nobody was except for the husband.

Were protected by suppositories and PPA. In the spring of this year poured out terrible herpes (genital), the analysis has confirmed presence of herpes 1 and 2 types (the truth melenky a parameter). Then were again close, that's all right, and recently again. Why for a year it was never showed? Why just now? Whether it means, what he has brought to me these herpes in the spring? Or he could not know some years itself? At it or him no displays are present.

It nothing means. Simply gerepes at whom that of you was already see you with each other. He was showed just now, potomuchto on what that to the reason immunity has fallen. That's all. In the spring by the way an avitaminosis and so on, therefore he also has seemed. You not virgins have met

_
07.03.2005, 21:49
Thanks big for an explanation. I have come on a site on herpes, there such photos terrible and write only sexual by is passed, shown at once, children to have it is impossible, a sexual life to live it is impossible. I as nachitalas, letters there patients, me so am bad. Plachts the second week. In regional KVD speak, yes, the husband has brought, and then when flash has occured or happened the first. I am simply killed, understand my status. I so like it or him, I believe him, and to him is correct, up to the husband there was one partner (unego like would not be, only on labiums). What to me to do or make? To get divorced? He should be checked? No attributes are present, does not complain.

Velislava
09.03.2005, 11:08
Thanks big for an explanation. I have come on a site on herpes, there such photos terrible and write only sexual by is passed, shown at once, children to have it is impossible, a sexual life to live it is impossible. I as nachitalas, letters there patients, me so am bad. Plachts the second week. In regional KVD speak, yes, the husband has brought, and then when flash has occured or happened the first. I am simply killed, understand my status. I so like it or him, I believe him, and to him is correct, up to the husband there was one partner (unego like would not be, only on labiums). What to me to do or make? To get divorced? He should be checked? No attributes are present, does not complain.

Well and to that then to be surprised? Means, at you he already was. And the husband can is simple more strong health-here on it and is shown. In fact that the virus has got to you in an organism, can become, and can and to not become a jerk to disease. And be ill you can also cold on labiums, both genital herpes, and surrounding it is deprived. But it not a parameter of that to you have changed.

Man ka
13.03.2005, 10:16

All not pereslushaesh, and then, you are not all. Whether who is not enough that tells and what thus holds back, not speaking " one woman has told or said about elementary denseness and advice or councils of type ".

To be checked any sense is not present, if one partner has herpes, at another automatically too is even if to be protected by elastics, the virus of herpes is so small, that easily gets through pores of a condom unlike others ZPPP. Let alone kisses at which anybody nothing is protected, and it just direct hiluses for penetration of herpes.

Who whom has infected already will not understand, there can be he you, and there can be you it or him. Simply immunity has decreased and there were displays, and how much who from both of you the carrier or bearer of a virus of herpes prior to the beginning of displays now was known to one God.

Lerik
15.03.2005, 04:28
l well you that, Red Kotja? To get divorced she was going to

Not plachte, do not experience, herpes it not such terrible disease

Well there is he and what? He at millions people is, lives in an organism to itself on the sly when immunity falls, he can be shown. To give birth or travail it is impossible.. It hto has told or said?) yes people with SUCH things give birth or travail, that the herpes it simply trifle what-. bollee are treated he symptomatic, then can in general about itself will forget

Not perezhuvajte.

He can live years and not be shown in any way. And on mine not only sexual by... It is a virus. Viruses it can be passed even at a touch.

Success)

linchen
19.03.2005, 14:40

Well where you of such nonsense nachitalis? 95 % of the population are carriers or bearers of a virus which at present does not cure. It is the same virus, as on the face, only a version another, will catch it or him it is possible for dropwise or drip by and not only through sexual communication or connection. Do not excruciate itself and the husband if at you and at the husband he already is then and perdohranjatsja there is nothing, simply during the next flash to limit contact. To become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail it is possible, it is simple if during sorts or labors you will have a rash, do or make cesarean, that the virus would not get to the kid in eyes. rasslabtes also do not suspect the husband, he is shown too not right after infections, and how you is weakened or easied imunnaja system.

_
24.03.2005, 00:13
Girls, thanks you huge for support and an optimistical spirit. I already have absolutely surrendered and began to doubt of the husband and in the health. Thanks all.

Again Miss
26.03.2005, 13:43
Red kotja, it is correct All of you of the girl have told. And more consider, that ZPPP a thing still not up to the extremity or end studied or investigated. Many different opinions, some doctors in the old manner speak that to you have told or said in KVD and fracture to people of destiny. By the way also treat in the old manner. To me once such napropisyvali Find the doctor, which vkurse the last tendencies and new medicines.

Often there are cases of false diagnostics (but it is similar not your situation). Too it is necessary to be close or attentive and to recheck results of analyses in other honey. Establishment.

Be not upset and do not think badly about the husband.

Man ka
29.03.2005, 09:48
Red kotja, it is correct All of you of the girl have told. And more consider, that ZPPP a thing still not up to the extremity or end studied or investigated. Many different opinions, some doctors in the old manner speak that to you have told or said in KVD and fracture to people of destiny. By the way also treat in the old manner. To me once such napropisyvali Find the doctor, which vkurse the last tendencies and new medicines.

Often there are cases of false diagnostics (but it is similar not your situation). Too it is necessary to be close or attentive and to recheck results of analyses in other honey. Establishment.

About KVD in general it seemed to me strange, that there could SUCH tell or say. The same specialized medical institution, there base corresponding or meeting, instead of such as in the private or individual clinics even most dear or expensive. And there of these or thus all ZPPP have seen enough up to oblyova to attribute nonexistent infections.

And here in private or individual such cases are frequent.

_
01.04.2005, 03:52
Girls, all once again many thanks for support.

To the husband has talked, he has sworn, that anybody at it or him for the period that we together was not, and he it or this did not suffer.

I simply am afraid already of affinity with it or him, suddenly again will appear.

Probably it is necessary to strengthen immune system, to have a drink vitamins.

Lerik
03.04.2005, 20:53
Well in general is (a swoop I know) a preparation from herpes. That is while he "was showed" it or him better to treat. To not cure (he is not treated), and easier or simply to clean or remove its or his displays.

" I am afraid of affinity "?.. I do not understand why. This virus can was at you earlier, that attitudes or relations now that to spoil. All the same he already at both of you

And at all zamorachivajtes. It not that terrible illness or disease above which it is necessary so to be upset.

_
08.04.2005, 14:40
Yesterday was at the doctor. The smear has shown presence of a virus of herpes.

In general that was clear at once. The doctor has told or said, that at many women of one two relapse for a life if correctly to eat, support or maintain immunity, exacerbations can not be any more.

Whether the truth it? And how immune system to strengthen? I about it do not know anything. Prompt.

DeLux
08.04.2005, 21:42
Yesterday was at the doctor. The smear has shown presence of a virus of herpes.

In general that was clear at once. The doctor has told or said, that at many women of one two relapse for a life if correctly to eat, support or maintain immunity, exacerbations can not be any more.

Whether the truth it? And how immune system to strengthen? I about it do not know anything. Prompt.

The truth. To strengthen immune system: to go in for sports, eat healthy nutrition, sometimes to accept vitamins.

Py. Sy. And in general it is strange, you do not trust the doctor, but trust people at a forum?

_
09.04.2005, 09:47
At a forum I have found more supports and comprehension, and also an explanation, than in a cabinet or study of the doctor. In KVD to me persistently spoke, that me has infected liked, can present my status. I fie-fie never collided or faced with venereal diseases, have married, I like and hoped that is liked also the husband to me is correct, and here such business. Doctors have not told or said at all, that I am possible or probable for a long time wore a virus and he was not shown. Yesterday I can tell or say vprevye has carried with the doctor, he more has less explained, and before I heard, that everything, neither children, nor attitudes or relations with men, now the diagnosis. I experienced, because of change of the husband more, and did not know what now to do or make.

Thanks everyone who has helped or assisted me and has supported or maintained.

bolshoi_kaktus
14.04.2005, 07:11
Kotja not prezhivajte. In fact stressssy also lead to dropping of immunity. And that it or him to support or maintain be pleased more, have a rest, and spend on drink a course imunnomoduljatora (for example TSitovira). I here in the childhood have had been ill virus monoukleozom, and now I drink them enough often - 4-5 times a year.

P.S. As doctors speak - there are no healthy people, is nedoobsledovannye.

Again Miss
20.04.2005, 21:02

About KVD in general it seemed to me strange, that there could SUCH tell or say. The same specialized medical institution, there base corresponding or meeting, instead of such as in the private or individual clinics even most dear or expensive. And there of these or thus all ZPPP have seen enough up to oblyova to attribute nonexistent infections.

And here in private or individual such cases are frequent.

I speak, that in case of the author false diagnostics is improbable.

By the way, we do not know from what author of city. If from Muhosranska, forgive or excuse, the author, I do not wish to offend, so there and KVD muhosransky. Only in large cities doctors KVD have base and access to last achievements in medicine. Esteem, that to her have told: neither children, nor attitudes or relations with men.. The diagnosis mlin...

Nanavizhu doktorishek SUCH

_
22.04.2005, 05:24
I from Moscow, was in regional KVD, such have had heard plenty.

Have advised to esteem on a site about gerepes, so there in general horrors.

As the person not understanding in medicine itself can to solve that to him with itself to do or make, as to itself to appoint or nominate treatment.

Doctors look sympathetically, speak the husband has infected, it is necessary to survey and treat also it or him (though at it or him displays and complaints are not present).

It and a psychological trauma, I two weeks sobed, experienced, not only because of illness or disease, but also because of an idea on its or his treachery.

Thanks you once again for support and an explanation.

And thanks one good doctor.

Talis
27.04.2005, 16:44
Girls, uvzhaemye, prompt, please, that from ZPPP, except for herpes, it can be passed through a saliva (at kisses)? I do not mean oral sex - only kisses in labiums.

Lerik
29.05.2005, 03:36
I from Moscow, was in regional KVD, such have had heard plenty.

Have advised to esteem on a site about gerepes, so there in general horrors.

As the person not understanding in medicine itself can to solve that to him with itself to do or make, as to itself to appoint or nominate treatment.

Doctors look sympathetically, speak the husband has infected, it is necessary to survey and treat also it or him (though at it or him displays and complaints are not present).

It and a psychological trauma, I two weeks sobed, experienced, not only because of illness or disease, but also because of an idea on its or his treachery.

Thanks you once again for support and an explanation.

And thanks one good doctor.

Kotja Red!! Well sho such?)) give already calm down or be abirritated.) also do not listen to " sympathetically looking doctors "!! The husband zarazil.podderzhali, a pancake!! They that whence know a source. Here so will blurt out, and the person then decides and experiences

Even with sick of an oncology doctors try to communicate as with healthy, it is just necessary to explain to them as with these or it;this to live and what to do or make.) and here... On most niche terrible.) well, I shall not repeat, all will be simple at you ok!!! The main thing, that you know, that at you for a problem and as it or her to solve! If that, write success!!!