PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Appendicitis

Estee
15.11.2004, 16:51
At whom was? And how you about it or this have learned or have found out, what felt? Caused fast or have gone or send to the doctor?

At me last time something on the right in a side muljaet, hardly above, than an ovary. Happens in the afternoon, or at daybreak.

bandit
14.12.2004, 12:06
And for that you wait? While will carry so, what mum cannot tell or say? It can be not an appendicitis, and extrauterine or problems with a liver, or any chicken-feed, but it is necessary to treat all the same. A forum not an out-patient department, you should address to the doctor.

Ostraja
23.12.2004, 05:53
It is necessary to press a sore point and sharply to release or let off: there will be a pain - an appendix. Plus painfully to go down from a ladder from the right leg or foot.

But it is better to descend or go to the doctor. I had twice suspicions on an appendix. There was an inflammation of lymphonoduses, and the second, now, a stretching of ligaments or cords (that at pregnancy occurs or happens)

Can appear, besides temperature.

Estee
15.01.2005, 14:14
And it can be other disease of an intestine?

When I press or I go or I squat - does not hurt, it as though itself as pulls...

skarlet
02.02.2005, 09:10

When I press or I go or I squat - does not hurt, it as though itself as pulls...

It can even be connected with gynecology!

But in the beginning to the surgeon and to the gastroenterologist descend or go!

Annapurna
28.05.2005, 21:05

It can be anything you like with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. To the doctor and on US.