PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask the help!

love12
18.12.2004, 14:16
How to return to the former form?

Many wish to grow thin, and I here on the contrary-recover. o your help. Help or assist as to recover.

I grow thin every day it is direct on eyes. Was at doctors has handed over all analyses-anything nenashli. But prodalzhaju to lose in weight. It is abnormal. For 2 months became as a skeleton. What to do or make. And appetite, has noticed began to vanish. I eat very little so I shall simply peck also all.

About 55 kg the weight has fallen to 40 kg. To me it is terrible. And that further, in fact the weight and falls. Like I drink vitamins, have told or said, that should help or assist. But shifts any. Very much I ask your help, help or assist, can ktoto was too in such situation, or zanete that it is possible to make. Can what have a drink grasses for appetite.

I shall be all blogadarna for answers.

LadyBird
29.12.2004, 05:40
And your analyses included check shchitovidki? Such because of it or her can be.

It is possible to look for explanatory or sensible diets where it would be painted due to what weight it is added. But I am afraid, that it will help or assist with your case a little. Most likely, a problem with a metabolism. You any serious lekarst did not drink or saw recently? Strong stresses was not? Unfortunately, give concrete advice or councils I can not, as the doctor I am not, and personal experience vtakih affairs is not present. But try or taste povspominat event of last months and poikat the reason that could provoke such status. Then can will search for a way easier how to struggle.

Sunflower
04.01.2005, 10:33
Here in fact, to that that, and I personally today in the liked years or summer trousers hardly have got. I can share, as up to such to live. Eat fat meat, a fat fish, a chicken in kljare on vegetable oil, pivko on Saturdays, throw a sports hall. In salad there is more than mayonnaise Here to you and all diet. Yes, do not forget for night of all of it or this more, yes is fatter. And then to look back will not be in time, as at a door will not pass or not take place.

LightAngel
04.01.2005, 21:43
And a hormonal background checked?

And fljushku did or made? Sharp weight reduction it in fact one of signs of a tuberculosis

_
31.01.2005, 05:26
It is recollected "Growing thin" Stephen King..

To what doctors went?

O-?-y-to
28.05.2005, 15:59
Yes... Similar at you that is valid that with health tvaritsja... And doctors for certain not dosmatreli that nibud!.. Because, it is simple so weight very strongly from what it to throw off!.. hm.... Can descend or go to other doctors??? And that is terrible... Suddenly that seryoznoe...