PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Diana-35

Albina456
31.03.2005, 04:57
There can be this subject already was, well good. Somebody tried or tasted as konratseptiva to Diana-35? What by-effects, whether have recovered in weight? Wished to try or taste, but awfully I am afraid to recover. Very much I wait for answers

Djujmovochka
02.04.2005, 04:54
At all on a miscellaneous, I not popravias and anything such was not. And here at one znakmoj the tumour in a breast has appeared

oin
03.04.2005, 17:37
The delay in weight was (I for that moment grew thin), has collected all by-effects which have been written in instuktsii.

skatamua
05.04.2005, 10:27
I while a saw to Diana-35 in the whole days went as the somnolent fly. The girlfriend accepts this preparation, complains of depressions and a sleepiness too.

Then I have passed on Lindinett-20, a sleepiness as an arm or a hand have removed or have taken off, I feel well, I drink more half a year.

Albina456
07.04.2005, 02:20
Likely all really especially individually, I shall try to have a drink and I shall look or see, that will be.

Meath
08.04.2005, 15:29
I drank to Diana-35 almost 6 years. And all time felt perfectly. In weight has not added, depresii, not sleepinesses. In first three years has interrupted reception for not need. Also well itself felt, the cycle has not got off at all. Has then started to drink again and I drink now.

foxik
09.04.2005, 22:43
I drank to Diana-35 3 months. Here only couple of days has finished back. At last! To Me the doctor has appointed or nominated in the medical purposes (at a polycystosis). Well simply very much it was necessary to spend on drink. And so at once would stop them to drink. First, I have recovered from them (but I, before their reception had a deficiency of weight, therefore I in this occasion do not experience), but the general or common status has worsened at once and during 3 months was somnolently-... Still the breast hurted or was ill;was sick the first 1,5-2 months... Well in general if you them are going to to accept only as a contraceptive I would advise something easier. I earlier a saw of year ?uN?O-any 4 by-effects was not...

Brunetka
11.04.2005, 11:55
I drank them about one year, is very glad, that have thrown, as is constant after reception of a tablet me toshnilo, the head periodically hurted or was ill;was sick. Now after a cancelling has passed or has taken place more half a year cannot vosstanositsja a cycle and began to grow more than undesirable hair.

CERTAINLY, all individually, but all taki is a strong preparation. So think.

Mashulka:)
13.04.2005, 09:26
I too accepted (because of a polycystosis), it is a little podtashchnivalo by the evening, and vobshche normally myself felt. It is necessary to support or maintain a liver at reception OK (to drink gepatoprotektory to refuse serious and harmful nutrition for a liver, alcohol and smoking). After a cancelling nothing has befallen, a current here a cellulitis has increased.

Albina456
13.04.2005, 23:50
I too accepted (because of a polycystosis), it is a little podtashchnivalo by the evening, and vobshche normally myself felt. It is necessary to support or maintain a liver at reception OK (to drink gepatoprotektory to refuse serious and harmful nutrition for a liver, alcohol and smoking). After a cancelling nothing has befallen, a current here a cellulitis has increased.

Cellulitis? Anything to myself, first time I hear about such by-effect who else thus has suffered?

foxik
15.04.2005, 15:27
The Cellulitis? Anything to myself, first time I hear about such by-effect who else thus has suffered?

Albina, at reception of hormonal tablets can get out a heap of problems... (the cellulitis is one of them). And can not get out any. This business individual. Try to begin reception and will see at once as he will work on you particularly. Never late to stop them to drink. And anything irreparable precisely does not happen. And if you will start to collect now all all by-effects, ktorye can cause or call this preparation you never precisely buy or purchase it or him. So I advise or already to start it or him to drink or pick up to myself easier a hormonal contraceptive and to drink it or him... Success!

Mashulka:)
16.04.2005, 20:40

Cellulitis? Anything to myself, first time I hear about such by-effect who else thus has suffered?

I and itself did not know what is it could provoke OK. Only pochitav this forum, I have drawn a parallel between a cellulitis and reception OK. There is this communication or connection a straight line.

The visitor
19.04.2005, 11:57
Albina, at reception of hormonal tablets can get out a heap of problems... (the cellulitis is one of them). And can not get out any. This business individual. Try to begin reception and will see at once as he will work on you particularly. Never late to stop them to drink. And anything irreparable precisely does not happen. And if you will start to collect now all all by-effects, ktorye can cause or call this preparation you never precisely buy or purchase it or him. So I advise or already to start it or him to drink or pick up to myself easier a hormonal contraceptive and to drink it or him... Success! [/quote]

Thanks you big for advice or council, I today, by the way, have drunk the first tablet to Diana-35, we shall look or see, as they will affect or influence me, but all to me, apparently, does not need to be thrown at any moment, necessary to have a drink month, and then if what to pass to others. And who drinks what tablets? What have most of all liked?

The visitor
20.04.2005, 04:41
Albina, at reception of hormonal tablets can get out a heap of problems... (the cellulitis is one of them). And can not get out any. This business individual. Try to begin reception and will see at once as he will work on you particularly. Never late to stop them to drink. And anything irreparable precisely does not happen. And if you will start to collect now all all by-effects, ktorye can cause or call this preparation you never precisely buy or purchase it or him. So I advise or already to start it or him to drink or pick up to myself easier a hormonal contraceptive and to drink it or him... Success!

Thanks you big for advice or council, I today, by the way, have drunk the first tablet to Diana-35, we shall look or see, as they will affect or influence me, but all to me, apparently, does not need to be thrown at any moment, necessary to have a drink month, and then if what to pass to others. And who drinks what tablets? What have most of all liked? [/quote]

X-trim
22.04.2005, 01:28
I 35 accept more than other, any by-effects except for odnogo-a skin with it or him becomes stunned, pure or clean and gentle

Albina456
23.04.2005, 18:36
I 35 accept more than other, any by-effects except for odnogo-a skin with it or him becomes stunned, pure or clean and gentle

And you accept what time these or it OK?

X-trim
25.04.2005, 23:47

And you accept what time these or it OK?

Earlier accepted nearby 3 years, now send or have passed to condoms

loshadka666
28.04.2005, 16:25
I, apparently, do not need to throw at any moment, it is necessary to have a drink month, and then if what to pass to others. And who drinks what tablets?

[/quote]

Month can be a little.. I drank logest, the first month were allocation... 4 has told or said, 4 basically, it is possible to wait still.. I have waited also all became normal..

Saw of a tablet where those 2 years.. All is good. Both with weight and with a cellulitis and with mood.

Has then stopped to drink, 4 4 to renew.. But already naverenoe not logest.. Speak, there are new preparations for not given birth or not travailled (just for me)... hormonelle nazyvajutstsa it seems

Who can heard about such, 4 will tell or say?

Albina456
01.05.2005, 08:21
I did not hear unfortunately, and these are tablets, or what?

foxik
04.05.2005, 03:49
... 4 4 to renew.. But already naverenoe not logest.. Speak, there are new preparations for not given birth or not travailled (just for me)... hormonelle nazyvajutstsa it seems who can heard about such, 4 will tell or say?

I about such heard nothing... But I not so understand, what for to pass to other tablets if Logest arranged? Same good enough tablets, especially for not given birth or not travailled... It seems to Me, that at all it is not necessary to subtilize and search for something new...

loshadka666
08.05.2005, 00:29
Simply speak, 4 about hormonelle it is the newest and beazopasnye... On a trace to week I shall go to 4, prokonsultirujus

The visitor
09.05.2005, 11:34
Girls, I would like to ask a question, I accepted tablets, but then not having drunk up up to the extremity or end of a cycle, earlier than polozhenno have thrown, I know have made it in vain but would like to learn or find out, it is not fraught with consequences?

Albina456
12.05.2005, 19:45
Girls, I would like to ask a question, I accepted tablets, but then not having drunk up up to the extremity or end of a cycle, earlier than polozhenno have thrown, I know have made it in vain but would like to learn or find out, it is not fraught with consequences?

It is fraught, a cycle sobetsja it is exact, the menses can come 2 times to a month (at my girlfriend was so), you should drink up OK up to the extremity or end, garmony it not jokes all the same...

ZSE
14.05.2005, 20:39

Simply pms will get off, visitors will come before

cute girl
28.05.2005, 13:22
I accept ortotritsiklen. Two years with small breaks on orto - evru. It is pleasant