PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treshchinki in corners of labiums

Brunetka
24.10.2004, 10:52
At me a month do not pass or take place treshchinki in a corner of labiums. Heal and again open. That I any more pereprobyvala: balm the Rescuer, atsiklovir, vitamins I drink..... Nothing helps or assists. At me such for the first time. Advise something, pliz.....

The aunt
04.11.2004, 06:42
Vitamin A also try to grease sl. Butter or oil .mne when that has helped or assisted

Belissima
23.11.2004, 14:34
I oil corners of labiums in the evening - I use peach (in drugstores is on sale). Helps or assists. Try or taste.

And for prophylaxis - a cream every evening.

The visitor
01.12.2004, 06:24
u menja takoje bilo, muchalas'pochti pol goda, sdala analizi, pokazali, chto nizkij gemoglobin, nachala pit'zelezo, bukvaln na tretij den'stalo prohodit '.Teper'jesli nachinajetsja pju zelezo

It is lovely.
06.12.2004, 00:22
My husband had very low hemoglobin - an anemia, the hemoglobin has fallen up to 6,5. It or him hospitalized, and analyses have shown, that iron in norm or rate, and the reason - low level 12. Pricked vitamins. If he has independently started to drink iron preparations as here advise, coagulability or viscosity of a blood, t would raise or increase. e. A direct way to education of thrombuses. And it is very dangerous. Be not engaged in such selftreatment. Hand over analyses! Not only the general or common or on a hemoglobin.

arnika_80
29.12.2004, 03:42
It is necessary to eat apples, a beet and a sourcrout. All the products containing iron.

For a week will begin to live

Molecule
29.12.2004, 06:49
At me a month do not pass or take place treshchinki in a corner of labiums. Heal and again open. That I any more pereprobyvala: balm the Rescuer, atsiklovir, vitamins I drink..... Nothing helps or assists. At me such for the first time. Advise something, pliz.....

My mum periodically too it or this suffers! And so, someone has advised her, there is a black bread, its or his crusts! And the is more black, the better! I to her buy the Borodino bread (if at you such is on sale?!). Whether I know from it or this or from what another, but her it becomes better! For couple of days passes or takes place! Anyway this harmless agent - can and be tried or tasted!

child
14.01.2005, 08:59
Buy or Purchase ointment Solkoseril. 100 % will help or assist.

Brunetka
22.01.2005, 19:23
Thanks everyone who has responded

The visitor
03.03.2005, 01:46
I periodically with it or this am excruciated If was not earlier, (rye bread can really help or assist with any kind - but rye) + when it has ceased to help or assist me - ointment Bepanten! - whether passes or takes place hardly for one night! And actually pay attention that with your digestion, that you eat.

And I remember the doctor to me any spoke, what is it a disadvantage of vitamins of group of Century

The visitor
28.05.2005, 10:21
And to me spoke, what is it from a disadvantage of vitamin E of an organism. Earlier too it was excruciated by such trouble. Aevitum a saw.

Now raznoobaznoe the delivery - like for a long time would not be (thanks God)