PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it at me on arms or hand?

tako
02.10.2004, 15:40
Prompt, please. I on arms or hand had an eruption, is more correct pryshchiki under light of a skin, small in seredinke tochechka and water, watery such. But they me do not disturb the most important, not cheshutsja, do not hurt.

What is it can be?

Milen
18.10.2004, 13:21
There can be everything. But it is similar to an allergy on the sun. At me such pryshchiki have appeared, when I to Chyprus went. When has arrived all began to pass or take place. You did not go anywhere?

Capitoly
30.10.2004, 16:16
At me too at mum, as on the sun she pobudet. So the skin reddens also small pryshchikami becomes covered.

tako
30.10.2004, 19:11
No, did not go anywhere.

Now here I think. And there can be it from washing-up liquids?

Milen
08.11.2004, 19:04
Basically can.. But if at you earlier from washing stredstv such nebylo that suddenly there was that?

Capitoly
15.11.2004, 10:40
No, did not go anywhere.

Now here I think. And there can be it from washing-up liquids?

It is not obligatory to go somewhere, can be and from the "local" sun.

tako
25.11.2004, 23:24
Yes, here so scorchs, 34 in a shadow...

Yaska
14.12.2004, 04:35
Yes, here so scorchs, 34 in a shadow...

And can be and usual pishchvaja alergija.

PinkPearl from home
17.12.2004, 19:02
In an ideal it is necessary to the dermatologist.. For self-complacency.. But not the fact, that he will reveal the true reason.

It is possible to rummage in the Internet, purely or cleanly to look or see signs of various dermal displays.. At me for a long time were on a background of dropping of immunity similar watery pryshchichki.. So the dermatologist has told or said, what is it arises basically at children, and to me there were 23 years already.. He the laser prizheg.. Has then passed or has then taken place all.

Galine
14.01.2005, 18:03
Prompt, please. I on arms or hand had an eruption, is more correct pryshchiki under light of a skin, small in seredinke tochechka and water, watery such. But they me do not disturb the most important, not cheshutsja, do not hurt.

What is it can be?

I already framed such subject about 6-7 months ago..

Then descended or went to the dermatologist with the same problem.

To me have diagnosed: the DYSHYDROSIS (vodjanitsa on old).

At me too were not scratched in the beginning watery puzyriki and not

Disturbed. In due course start to be scratched.

Treatment of positive takes at all has not brought,

Only pribyvanie on the sea (for the second day at all

Passes or Takes place). Arise disease can for any reason:

The allergy can be on everything, everything. Down to solar

Light or new soap.

To find out-is necessary to hand over analyses.

At me has appeared disgidros after nervous stress.

And now appears and vanishes wavy-already it is not dependent:

I am nervous or not..

Has a little found in an Internet about vodjanitsu here: http: // www.ladoni.ru/hyperhydrosis/dishydrosis.html

And more the citation from an Internet:

Dermal illnesses or diseases: Questions and answers

Question: Tell or Say please, what for illness or disease "Dyshydrosis"?

The answer: the Dyshydrosis - dermal disease when as a result of an occlusion of ducts potovyh glands on dalonjah or soles of legs or foots are formed intradermal transparent puzyrkm. The reasons of disease and the mechanism of its or his development are not found out yet.

Dermal illnesses or diseases: Questions and answers

Question: the Dear Doctor, many thanks for a prompt reply. Tell or say please if on palms and stupnjah pojavljajutsja such hypodermic puzyriki, what is it can be? And, one passes or takes place, another appears, and so every day. They do not hurt, not cheshutsja, i.e. do not stir or prevent, but it is somehow strange. Thanks.

The answer: Probably, it is a question of disease a dyshydrosis. It is necessary to you possovetovatsja with the dermatologist. Thanks

By the way, I wish to calm: it is not infectious!

At contact in any way it is not passed!

Galine
25.01.2005, 17:17
In an ideal it is necessary to the dermatologist.. For self-complacency.. But not the fact, that he will reveal the true reason.

It is possible to rummage in the Internet, purely or cleanly to look or see signs of various dermal displays.. At me for a long time were on a background of dropping of immunity similar watery pryshchichki.. So the dermatologist has told or said, what is it arises basically at children, and to me there were 23 years already.. He the laser prizheg.. Has then passed or has then taken place all.

Advise where to find such dermatologist!!!

I already 3 have replaced (from regional poliklinniki

Up to elite expensive institute) to sense in general any..

PinkPearl
05.03.2005, 08:14
Advise where to find such dermatologist!!!

I already 3 have replaced (from regional poliklinniki

Up to elite expensive institute) to sense in general any..

I was in Center Perventivnoj of medicine (it in Petersburg, on Voznesenskom the prospectus). Doctors-oncologists (in general, the center is engaged in gynecology + reveal or tap the various latent infections, analyses send in Sand - there scientific research institute of an oncology) There work.

At me the infection was on an internal surface of a femur, therefore I have addressed to them. The doctor has made visual survey, has diagnosed - a molluscum (not from those infections, a cat. Sexual by.. He has explained, what is it dermal disease) therefore and has removed pryshchichki the laser. Other treatment did not appoint or nominate. The main thing, he has advised me to support or maintain the immunity in a due status.

Can at you there are similar clinics then is better there address.. And success to you!!

Galine
28.05.2005, 07:10
Can at you there are similar clinics then is better there address.. And success to you!!

Thanks big for the answer. I have decided to try or taste treatment

" A gold moustache ". (Has grown up itself with rostka)

At the friend mum so has cured to itself ALL,

That at all did not expect.. Including an eczema on arms or hand!

Has bothered on doctors to go and drink any mixtures not effective..

If " the Gold moustache " will not help or assist-shall to demand treatment by the laser to itself!

About "Zol.us" it is possible to esteem here (if whom has interested):

http: // www.narmed.ru/travnik/protivovosp/gold_us