PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Analyses on an infection

fasdf
12.01.2005, 01:05
Has handed over analyses on an infection, on all it is written - negatively. But my doctor has told or said, that analyses bad and it is necessary to hand over another for 540 rbl. Here data of analyses - clamidiosis IgA otr a shooting gallery 1 to 5

IgG otr a credit 1 to 5, mycoplasmosis IgG otr a credit 1 to 5, ureaplasmosis IgG otr a credit 1 to 5 method IFA. My girlfriend has told or said, that at it or her credits were more and analyses were considered good. Whether it is necessary to me to hand over the analysis for 540 rub or at me all :confused:

Nata01
15.01.2005, 22:58
What particularly analysis you mean? Unfortunately, I do not know that such *quot; the analysis for 540 OOi*quot;.

Eleonora
12.02.2005, 07:10
I precisely do not remember as he is called, but it seems there oprediljajut not antiserum capacities, and originators.

Me interests - credits 1 to 5 it normally or much. In the analysis on herpes credits were 1 to 500 and he in norm or rate, that I absolutely understand nothing that: (

IMPORTED_CEE
04.03.2005, 06:27
Here is how time the analysis at which define or determine vozbudetelej (more precisely, fragments their DNA), and is the most exact. And antiserum capacities it is not enough about what speak. Especially, in your situation. So the analysis *quot; for 540 OOi*quot; it is necessary to hand over necessarily and to be guided in treatment by its or his results.

vetka
21.05.2005, 09:09
Most likely your result looks or appears so: IgG (infection) 1/5. In such kind the result as a rule vypolnenyj on wide rasprostanennyh domestic the test-systems (the Vector-iN?O, MBS or Nizhni Novgorod) According to technology of carrying out of the analysis stands out and iterpretatsii results the credit 1/5 is considered *quot; ????ON?y?U?*quot; peresdachi in 14 days-1 month also demands.

Why I would recommend peresdachu because result IgA Chlamidia 1/5 is an early marker and he seldom exceeds 1/20-1/10.

In an ideal for qualitative verification of the diagnosis ligament or cord;sheaf + (molecular DNA diagnostics) gives the most objective result.

Rustam
28.05.2005, 02:04
Most likely your result looks or appears so: IgG (infection) 1/5. In such kind the result as a rule vypolnenyj on wide rasprostanennyh domestic the test-systems (the Vector-iN?O, MBS or Nizhni Novgorod) According to technology of carrying out of the analysis stands out and iterpretatsii results the credit 1/5 is considered *quot; ????ON?y?U?*quot; peresdachi in 14 days-1 month also demands.

Why I would recommend peresdachu because result IgA Chlamidia 1/5 is an early marker and he seldom exceeds 1/20-1/10.

In an ideal for qualitative verification of the diagnosis ligament or cord;sheaf + (molecular DNA diagnostics) gives the most objective result.