PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Intestine

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Kira161
28.04.2005, 01:22
Was recently at the doctor, at the gynecologist. She at survey has told or said, that at me a sick intestine. Details has not told or said. And it or her it is a structure. I guessed on pains it or this. To the doctor to go I do not want. Simply I wish to facilitate pains. What can help or assist to function better to an intestine?

Kofemanija
28.04.2005, 03:39
Was recently at the doctor, at the gynecologist. She at survey has told or said, that at me a sick intestine. Details has not told or said. And it or her it is a structure. I guessed on pains it or this. To the doctor to go I do not want. Simply I wish to facilitate pains. What can help or assist to function better to an intestine?

Surprises your remark.

Interestingly, up to what pores you are going to to suffer a pain and to facilitate it or her, instead of finding out the reason?

unificationist
28.04.2005, 12:39
It depends on how hurts as why.

Kira161
28.04.2005, 21:01
It depends on how hurts as why.

He not correctly functions. First, often hurts a stomach or belly below (not as at monthly), secondly at me in a stomach or belly all time gases accumulate.

Baba Manya
29.04.2005, 00:23
Means go to the gastroenterologist. And in general, Kira, the started illnesses or diseases seem to me that at you too many. The girl Is impossible so. You still very young, and at you all ahead, both job, and pregnancy, and labors.

Vankina
29.04.2005, 11:50
Kira161

Get on a a diet, drink a glass of water with juice of a lemon for clearing an intestine in the morning.

Baba Manya
29.04.2005, 13:33
Kira161

Get on a a diet, drink a glass of water with juice of a lemon for clearing an intestine in the morning.

Van, it is impossible to give such advice or councils for eyes. The citric acid can raise or increase acidity of a stomach and lead to a gastritis. In fact we do not know what exactly at Kiry not by way of. Bad digestion can at it or her is connected with hormonal failure?

ValleyGirl
29.04.2005, 23:51
Kira, at me too with an intestine of a problem were. And too with gases and pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Zinziber has helped or assisted and helps or assists. I accept in capsules (on a jar two capsules write, but I drink 4, two do not help or assist) as tea I do not like, opposite he.

And it is necessary to be checked up all the same. Especially, if a feces of abnormal color or krovit (excuse for details).

Astory
30.04.2005, 00:37
Someone can knows as to get rid of constipations?

In the summer it is still normal, while fresh fruit-vegetables, and zimjo in general sentry!

Baba Manya
30.04.2005, 05:38
Someone Can knows as to get rid of constipations?

In the summer it is still normal, while fresh fruit-vegetables, and zimjo in general sentry!

In the summer fresh, and in the winter - dry fruit! Buy prunes, dried apricots, raisin. Still nuts very or very much help or assist.

Baba Manya
30.04.2005, 05:52
About, the linen seed still or even helps or assists - if it is available for you on sale. The spoon of a ground linen seed to add in iogurt, a porridge, everything.

About, and more melons, crude apples very or very much help or assist.

natus
30.04.2005, 14:52
And it is more to move!

Kira161
01.05.2005, 06:17
Kira, at me too with an intestine of a problem were. And too with gases and pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Zinziber has helped or assisted and helps or assists. I accept in capsules (on a jar two capsules write, but I drink 4, two do not help or assist) as tea I do not like, opposite he.

And it is necessary to be checked up all the same. Especially, if a feces of abnormal color or krovit (excuse for details).

No, no changes in colour are present, krovit. Even never happens constipations and diarrheas. And with gases a trouble directly.

champlain
01.05.2005, 20:19
" Gastrointestinal diseases often are accompanied by an excessive aerogenesis in an intestine - a meteorism. " To pacify " fermentative processes the same grasses will help or assist. Only they need to be accepted inside as vetrogonnye agents. Fennel, a parsley, caraway seeds, an anise, mint peppery, a melissa, a sage are known for this property. "

http: // spravki.net.ru/health/stomach.htm

http: // www.dentaclass.ru/php/content.php? id=409

X-trim
02.05.2005, 05:13

No, no changes in colour are present, krovit. Even never happens constipations and diarrheas. And with gases a trouble directly.

It is necessary to change a delivery, hard to digest products can you too many consume? Or stir or prevent all in a heap, at you fermentation in an intestine begins, try or taste a separate delivery, should help or assist

Marina149
02.05.2005, 06:05
Someone Can knows as to get rid of constipations?

Buy or Purchase bran, they can be mixed with yoghurt and to eat

Impressions as kartonki have gorged on, but the problem with a chair will not be

The visitor
02.05.2005, 21:39
ja toze muchajus iz za gazov davno.pju espumizan.kapustu, gorox ne em tochno.luk toze nelzja, chesnok.koroche normalnogo nichego nelzja.

Musik
02.05.2005, 21:54
Girls, the question can and not absolutely in a subject, but... Can be, somebody and will help or assist me advice or council.

The situation is those. At me never was special problems with an intestine. Last two months (the doctor has appointed or nominated to me to drink Parlodelum and eutiroks on 1 tab. in day because of raised or increased Prolactinum) pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly began to appear often. I go "in a more way" time to 3 days (earlier every day), a stomach or belly eternally puchit. In general, sensations not from pleasant. Read in the instruction to medicines, that such it can be shown. Perhaps, someone from you already collided or faced with detailed? How with it or this to struggle?

Nadn
03.05.2005, 05:35
Kira, and at you on a background of that these pains appear? You did not notice?

At me all same - doctors have put a colitis about 4 years ago. Only all medicines, that to me appoint or nominate - do not help or assist. And I have paid attention, that the stomach or belly hurts me only at job on a background of stress. And so! To me valerjanka it is the best than gastrointestinal agents helps or assists!!

Observe itself - to you and most will help or assist, and to the doctor will be going to - will ask all the same: that as when and why...

Doctors at us such...

Ani 02
03.05.2005, 14:23
It is possible to hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis of an intestine (will reveal, enough ooze at you "useful" bacteria... Whether all in norm or rate), in parallel with it or this is better to address to gastroentereologu to make a gastroscopy, the general or common analyses, and easier or simply to consult. Presently almost you will not find completely the healthy person. To some extent all is broken or disturbed... Simply if something to miss, it will be then more complex or difficult to struggle with consequences... Most likely you have any functional disturbances, which legkoustranimy at correct diagnoztirovanii. Can be will register pair preparations which normalize a microflora of an intestine and all will be adjusted!

Kira161
03.05.2005, 21:59
At me problems have increased. Today in a feces pojavidlos there is some blood. With what it can be connected?

ValleyGirl
04.05.2005, 13:28
At me problems have increased. Today in a feces pojavidlos there is some blood. With what it can be connected?

Voooot so I also thought, that at us the same problems.

Urgently to the doctor, hand over understand that. However, my analysis has shown nothing, but I have taken a direction on a blood which will show, whether there is in an intestine a ulcer or something in this sort. Whether bleeds.

The visitor
05.05.2005, 06:11
Bran cannot be accepted if a gastritis, at me -about- problems with a chair, I can also week and "not go" any more but bran I can-begins or -starts not accept to hurt or be ill;be sick a stomach, prunes - only if to eat pieces 20, some a beet even I do not know how much it would be necessary to eat that has carried by, yogurt - effect any and t.d... Only Senna with the processed fruit while helps or assists, as that is to be passed no to medicines. It was surveyed - it was treated, effect a zero

The visitor
05.05.2005, 19:55
I when was surveyed have met with devyushkoj, to her have diagnosed - a colitis, and have found a polyp.... Deleted, as as I do not know further.

zhyoltyesteny
06.05.2005, 03:44
Bran cannot be accepted if a gastritis, at me -about- problems with a chair, I can also week and "not go" any more but bran I can-begins or -starts not accept to hurt or be ill;be sick a stomach, prunes - only if to eat pieces 20, some a beet even I do not know how much it would be necessary to eat that has carried by, yogurt - effect any and t.d... Only Senna with the processed fruit while helps or assists, as that is to be passed no to medicines. It was surveyed - it was treated, effect a zero

Try to spend on drink a course "djufalak" (lactulose).. Normalizes, like, a chair.. Though it is necessary to eat fruit and vegetables by all means.. And the more, the better..